A PROFESSIONAL-LEVEL BUG SWEEPER CAPABLE OF LOCATING, WIRELESS BUGS, GPS TRACKERS, GSM SIGNALS, AND MORE
Offering the same level of detection of higher-end signal finders is one of the main reasons this RF bug detection device is one of the most popular counter-surveillance devices. This bug sweeper is an excellent option if you need to find an eavesdropping threat, wireless camera, or GPS tracker. The adjustable antenna and robust 50 MHz to 6.0 GHz sensitivity provide for a dialed-in search that eliminates area interference. While the beep, acoustic, and visible LED verification deliver a dual identification option that can ID the specific signal source of the transmission. The market is flooded with cheap illegal bugs, and their sophisticated signal types require a modern protocol detection device. These signals include Bluetooth, WIFI, GSM, and 3G/4G/5G cell phone transmitters, to name a few. This bug sweeper scans for these modulations, and it even has the ability to identify hard-to-find low transmitting radio frequency devices.
The acoustic verification mode can intercept the eavesdropping bugs' live transmission and play it directly through the detector. If the bugging device utilizes an encoded signal, a high-intensity static noise will be heard, but using a more classical broadcast, whatever is playing in the room will be playing out from the device's speaker. This is a cost-effective solution that works in the same ranges as the Pro digital RF detector. Similar features include an audio verification mode and a LED corresponding indicator of what specific signal is detected. This device detects radio frequencies within the 50 MHz to 6.0 GHz range with no gaps, including modern and classical bugging equipment, GSM, 3G/4G/5G, WIFI, standard registration signals, wireless, and digital IP devices, to name a few. The LED lights feature will illuminate when a CAM, bug, LTE, or WIFI signal is detected. Search for wireless bugs in homes, vehicles, offices, rooms, body transmitters, and potentially hacked equipment such as a WIFI printer. The Multi-use sweeper comes with rechargeable batteries and even an Aux port for headphones if the sweep needs to be done covertly.
HOW TO FIND A GPS TRACKER WITH THE MULTI-USE RF BUG DETECTOR
This detector is simple to operate and works on a broad range of wireless devices. Perfect for beginners and professional users, the bright LED indicator lights are clear to read, and adjusting for a specific usage is easy. It is important to consider what activity you're trying to prevent when using a bug detection unit and take the necessary precautions to ensure the best results. If a vehicle sweep is needed, it's best to isolate yourself from any interference that can interfere with the scan. This means limiting any cross signals to a minimum and disable or turn off anything in the vehicle that could be sending a signal. A quick scan of your manual or contacting a vehicle-certified technician is highly recommended. Once this step is performed, it's also highly recommended to take the vehicle to an area with minimal interference. This ensures that the device is not picking up a neighbors' WiFi or other drivers operating their cell phones. The RF locator can detect signals up to 25 feet away, so going to a rural area will generate better results. Before you turn off your cell phone to prevent it from interfering, turn on the device, and shorten the antenna to just one bar. Crank up the sensitivity dial and use your cell phone to watch a live stream video. Wave the unit back and forth towards the smartphone and slowly adjust the sensitivity down until it starts, only to go crazy when pointed in the phone's direction. Minimal pings are expected when the device is not pointed at the cellular device, but a distinctive difference should be observed. Now turn off the smart device and fully extend the antenna and begin to drive.
Keep the RF signal detector nearby and wait for the signal to spike. Unfortunately, tracking devices do not all work the same. Some send out signals as quickly as every few seconds, while others send them out a few times a day and so on. There is no cut-and-dry solution to how often a tracker will give off its location data, so multiple tests and scans are suggested. When the indicator bar begins to spike, note how much time in between the spikes occurred. Are they a few seconds apart? A few minutes? Once you've identified that something is, in fact, transmitting at a specific interval, it's time to shorten the antenna so a more isolated sweep can be performed. Pull over the vehicle and hold the detection unit at a specific spot on the vehicle. If the intensity bar graph does nothing, drive a little more, and repeat. If the detector identifies a strong signal, a search of the area is required. Sometimes wires and metal can act as an antenna extension giving off phantom signals unrelated to the search. Regardless of the signal detector, physical searches are always necessary for a successful sweep. Even if a device is found, it is also recommended to continue the sweep if another more cleverly hidden tracker is present. Remove the found unit from the vehicle, extend the antenna again, drive, and see if the RF sweeper picks up another signal.
WHY CHOOSE THE MULTI-USE RF BUG DETECTOR?
Do you need a sophisticated device to find a wireless bug at a reasonable price? Do you not mind dialing in and adjusting the sensitivity? Is it more important to find if something is transmitting than to distinguish it from an innocuous device? Then this bug sweeper is exactly what you need. This unit identifies almost the same 50 MHz to 6.0 GHz frequencies as the professional digital RF detector but at half the cost. This is a cut-and-dry device designed specifically to locate any modern or classic eavesdropping device. The bright LEDs visually display when a bug-type signal is identified, and the beep and acoustic mode allows for multiple forms of notification. One of the advantages of this bug finder is its ability to perform covert sweeps. The added Aux jack will allow headphones to be worn and is perfect for searching covertly for listening devices in a room.
- Handheld and portable with a quick pull-out built-in telescopic antenna
- Locate GPS tracking devices and WIFI, Bluetooth, 3G/4G/5G, and LTE signals
- Clear LED indications of setting signal type and battery status, with adjustable RF sensitivity gain knob
- Large detection range 50 MHz-6.0 GHz with a power-on self-test that ensures the device is functioning properly
- Helps locate wireless frequencies from bugging devices, hidden cameras, transmitters, receivers, and GPS trackers
- Three alert modes to choose from sound, acoustic, and vibration, or use the included earphones for covert sweeping verification
- Auto indications of the detected signal type help locate wireless IP cameras, hidden cameras, spy cameras, and an acoustic display to help find audio bugs
SIGNAL TYPES DETECTED
- GPS, GSM
- WIFI, Bluetooth
- Radio Frequency (RF)
- GSM, GPS: 13 feet
- 5.8GHz Cameras: 4 feet
- 3G 2100 Network: 3 feet
- Bluetooth, 2.4GHz Cameras: 15 feet
- Beep Mode, Bugging Devices: 25 feet
- Acoustic Mode, Bugging Devices: 15 feet
- User Manual, 90 Day Manufacturer's Warranty
- Multi-Use RF Bug Detector
- Charger Cable, 4 AA Rechargeable Batteries
- Weight: 5.99oz
- Low Battery Alert LED
- Audio Verification Mode
- Acoustic Sound Verification
- Vibration Verification Mode
- Adjustable Sensitivity Tuner
- Detecting Range: 50 MHz-6.0 GHz
- Rechargeable Batteries: 4 x AA NiMH
- Product Dimension: 5.0 x 2.7 x 1.29 inches
Q: What exactly can I find using the RF detector?
A: The RF detection allows you to find signals from a wireless device transmitting within the 50 MHz to 6.0 GHz frequency range.
Q: Can I find any recorder using this?
A: No, This locator is used to find radio frequency transmissions. If the recorder doesn't produce a signal, this device will not be able to detect it.
Q: Can I find hidden cameras with this detector?
A: If the hidden camera is wireless and transmits, then it can be detected by this, but if the camera doesn't, then this won't be able to detect the camera.
Q: I am detecting signals everywhere. Does this mean my entire house is bugged?
A: You want to make sure everything that might send signals is turned off if possible. Modems, smartphones, tablets, smart TV, etc... can all send a signal located by this unit. If you cannot turn off these devices, I would suggest one of our higher-end models to distinguish between the types of signals you are detecting. This will help eliminate some of the signals you might detect. This detector has a sensitivity control. You want to lower this until you don't detect a signal, then start your sweep of the area.
Q: My detector is out of batteries. What do I do?
A: The device comes with a rechargeable battery. Plug it into an electrical outlet using the provided charger to recharge it.
HOW DO I RETURN?
- Visit our returns center - Click Here
- Enter your order number and email address to start
- Follow the instructions and select the items you want to return
- If your item is eligible for a return or exchange, select that product
- Once your request is approved, you will get a confirmation email with shipping guidelines
WHAT ITEMS ARE RETURNABLE?
- Most items are returnable within 30 days from the date of purchase. For a list of non-refundable items, view below
- Items must be unused, in resellable condition, and in their original packaging
- All returns or exchanges received damaged, showing obvious signs of use, missing accessories, warranty seals cut, or returned with damaged or missing product packaging may be subject to a 20% restocking fee
- Items sent back without an RMA # are subject to a 40% restocking fee
WHAT ITEMS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE?
- Bug Detectors and Counter Surveillance Products
- Pro Telephone Voice Transformer Kit
- Computer and Cell Phone Software
- GPS Trackers, GPS Service Plans, GPS Activations or Accessories
- Standard and Priority Overnight Shipping
CAN ITEMS BE EXCHANGED?
We will gladly exchange any items for something of equal or greater value within the first 30 days of purchase.
WHAT ARE THE REFUND OPTIONS?
- Refund to the original payment method
- Purchases made using cryptocurrency fall under the same exchange and return policies as regular fiat money purchases. Refunds processed are sent to the same wallet used at the time of sale. These refunds will be totaled in USD at the exchange rate for that currency at the time of reimbursement.
HOW DO I SHIP BACK THE ITEMS?
For instructions on how to ship the returned products, refer to the email received after placing the return request.
HOW SOON WILL I GET MY REFUND?
Once your returned item is received and inspected, you will be notified within 48 business hours by email that the refund has been completed. Refunds can take 7-14 business days to show up in your account.
MY QUESTION IS NOT ADDRESSED
If you have any queries regarding your return or refund, reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your name and order number for reference.
90-DAY WARRANTY ON ALL PRODUCTS EXCEPT THE FOLLOWING
- 1 Year Warranty on Voice Recorders
- 1 Year Warranty on Hidden Cameras
- 1 Year Warranty on GPS Trackers
- 1 Year Warranty on Dashboard Cameras
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
I have not quite figured out how to use it yet. Hopefully will do soon and have fantastic review.
If you need any assistance we are here to help. Monday through Saturday 10 am to 6 pm CST @ 1-800-292-7748. Thanks and have a wonderful day!
There is a learning Curve is not impossible but takes some time and is necessary to understand how to use this. There are more user friendly rf detectors that detects and easily captures the signal. I would have spent more on a higher end rf detector that has a Ir to locate camera lenses
Works well. I would recommend it.
The staff helped answer my questions, and the device worked as advertised.
Great, especially Austin. He went above and beyond
Thank you! He definitely tries his best!