UNOBTRUSIVE DAY AND NIGHT SURVEILLANCE MADE EASY WITH THE DIGITAL CLOCK SECURITY CAMERA
The Digital Clock Security Camera is a functioning clock camera that is a perfect solution for covert surveillance of your home or business. With its ability to capture video at 1080P, this high-definition recorder can be set up to record upon motion or continuously. It even has a built-in infrared light for nighttime use. Each video can be date-and time-stamped, downloaded to a Windows or Mac computer, and watched with any standard media player.
This recorder can support a 64GB micro SD that can store up to 36 hours of videos. The unparalleled ability to see up to 20 feet in complete darkness with the embedded infrared makes this an excellent choice for 24-7 surveillance. But this camera shines because it can be viewed anywhere in the world once set up to your home or office WIFI network.
Downloading the free PV cam viewer application available for Android and Apple devices allows you to set up the camera's features remotely, like motion or continuous recording, time and date stamp, and the ability to set up mobile alerts for your phone or tablet. Another great feature is when you are logged into the same WIFI network as the device, and you can preview and delete videos and download them to your phone's memory for future viewing.
EASY TO USE, WORKS WITH ANY IPHONE OR ANDROID
Remote viewing has never been more straightforward with the smart, peer-to-peer setup. Plug the unit into a power source, and download the free PV cam viewer app available through Google Play or the iTunes store on your smartphone. Once downloaded, navigate the WIFI settings on your mobile device, look for the device's corresponding WIFI name, and enter the default password.
The name is next to the QR code hidden under the belly of the clock. Open the app on your phone, go to device manager, and tap the + button in the top right corner. The app will then ask for your permission to use your phone's camera to scan the QR code. Now, the device is synced with your phone.
Select the gear icon under the device manager settings to view the live stream. You can now select the WIFI of your location and enter the password to connect this camera to your WIFI network. You can add multiple devices at the same location, and they will still be viewable with the same app.
Recorded video files can be downloaded to a Mac or Windows computer for safekeeping should the need arise. No fancy software is needed to playback your recorded files. Play them back using your computer's media player.
WHAT ARE THE ADVANTAGES OF THE DIGITAL CLOCK HIDDEN CAMERA?
Imagine logging in from anywhere from your phone to see a live feed of your home or business while you are away. You can do that with the digital clock security camera with its easy-to-set-up peer-to-peer WIFI technology. The free and simple-to-use PV cam viewer software lets you remotely view the camera on your Apple or Android device within minutes. You can set up the date and time of the device or change the recording status from continuous to motion activation at your convenience.
This application even allows you to set up motion trigger alerts to be sent to your mobile device. Recording video in 1080P quality will acquire the details needed during the daytime, but this hidden camera excels at night. Using built-in invisible infrared that allows the camera to see up to 20 feet in low light, making this clock camera an excellent choice for 24-7 surveillance monitoring.
With the unit networked wirelessly over your WIFI network, checking in is a few taps away. The PV viewer app allows for the most desired feature: the ability to review video live on your phone while on the same WIFI network as the recorder. It lets you download the recordings to your phone and instantly watch or save them. Or, if you prefer, you can download the videos directly off the device's SD card to a Mac or Windows computer, allowing you to play the videos back with your standard media player. This recorder can support a 64GB micro SD card that can store up to 36 hours of video.
The digital clock camera is the perfect solution when you want to ensure the nanny or maid service is doing their job. Keep an eye on your kids or loved ones to ensure everyone is okay when away. It's great for monitoring your valuables in your room or at the office. You can even check in on the caregiver to ensure your loved ones receive the best possible care or keep an eye on your apartment when maintenance stops to fix something.
- Live streams video at 1080P high-definition and saves video onto the SD card at 1080P
- Time and date stamp videos for evidence gathering and organization of your recorded files
- No indicator lights are present while recording, allowing this clock cam to blend in naturally
- 64GB Micro SD card stores up to 36 hours of 1080P high-definition video at 30 frames per second
- A functional clock that really tells time, making it the perfect covert camera for your home or office
- Built-in infrared allows you to see up to 20 feet at night, and a wide 78° field of view allows you to cover areas conveniently
- WIFI hassle-free setup using peer-to-peer technology. Watch video remotely on your Android or Apple smartphone or tablets
- Easily download your recorded videos to a Mac or Windows computer; no software is required. Playback videos with any standard media player
- Free Android and iPhone applications allow you to set up features like time and date stamps, motion-activated recording, or motion triggers for mobile alerts remotely. Review and download videos when logged into the same WIFI network as the recorder
HOW DO I RETURN?
- Visit our returns center - Click Here
- Enter your order number and email address to start
- Follow the instructions and select the items you want to return
- If your item is eligible for a return or exchange, select that product
- Once your request is approved, you will get a confirmation email with shipping guidelines
WHAT ITEMS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE?
- Bug Detectors and Counter Surveillance Products
- Professional Voice Changer Telephone Kit
- Cell Phone Software
- GPS Trackers, GPS Service Plans, GPS Activations, or Accessories
- Standard and Priority Overnight Shipping and 2-Day Shipping
WHAT ITEMS ARE RETURNABLE FOR REFUND?
- Most items are returnable within 30 days from the date of purchase. Items must be unused, in resalable condition, and in their original packaging, or a 20% restocking fee may be applied
- Items sent back without an RMA # are subject to a 40%-60% restocking fee
All products carry a 1-year manufacturer's warranty and can be exchanged for a different product within the first 30 days of purchase. After 30 days of the initial purchase, you can exchange your product for the same item if you have any issues.
WHAT ARE THE REFUND OPTIONS?
- Refund as a store credit
- Refund to the original payment method
HOW SOON WILL I GET MY REFUND?
Once your returned item is received and inspected, you will be notified within 48 business hours by email that the refund has been completed. Refunds can take 7-14 business days to show up in your account.
MY QUESTION IS NOT ADDRESSED
If you have any queries regarding your return or refund, reach out to us at email@example.com.
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- User Manual, 1 Year Manufacturers Warranty
- WIFI Lone Wolf Hidden Camera with IR
- 16GB SD Card, USB Cable, DC Power Supply, AAA Batteries x 2
- Weight: 7.8oz
- WIFI Signal: 2.4Ghz
- Time and Date Stamp
- Stream Quality: 1080P
- Video Resolution: 1080P
- Lens: 78° FOV, Audio: No
- Mac or Windows Compatible
- Night Vision Distance: 20 feet
- Video Storage 64GB: 36 hours
- Motion Detection Distance: 20 feet
- Application Name: PV Cam Viewer
- Phone App Support: Android or iPhone
- Product Dimensions: 3.38 x 3.38 x 2.12 inches
- Frame Rate: 30fps~1080P, 30fps~720P, 30FPS~480P
- PC Interface: USB, Video Format: H.264, Memory: Up to 64GB Micro SD Card
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: What's the max SD card supported?
Q: Which media player do you recommend for playback?
A: We highly recommend that you download VLC Media Player it's a free download and works with Windows and Mac computers.
Q: I can't see the camera over the internet. What's going on?
A: A few reasons could be that your internet is down, your phone is not connected to the device's WIFI, or a password was input incorrectly during setup.
Q: I can see the unit remotely sometimes, and other times it looks choppy and not smooth; what's going on?
A: This could be due to peak hours of internet use in your area or just poor reception. Lowering the video's stream quality should make live streaming less choppy while not affecting the recording quality.
Q: I'm trying to set up this device at a hotel, and there is WIFI, but I can't see the camera on my phone; what can I do?
A: The most common reason would be the way WIFI access is available. Most hotels set up guest WIFI accounts. This doesn't necessarily mean that the unit won't work, but in most cases, if Admin access is not available, this is likely the reason that you can not access your camera on your cell phone.
Q: I set up the unit, but I don't want to use WIFI. Will it still work?
Q: Are files saved in 1080P?
Q: How do I set the time and date stamp?
A: Within the PV Cam Viewer application, go to device management to select the camera you want to date and time stamp. Go back to the main menu and select program settings. Then click on synchronize time and you will have the option to select your time.
Q: Is the clock time, time stamping the videos?
A: No, the clock time is a separate function from the time stamp for video files.
Q: Does this Item record audio?
Q: Does this record at night?
A: Yes, the device has infrared that can see up to 20 feet.
Q: Does this product work with 5Ghz?
Q: What is the default password?
Q: Is it waterproof?
Q: Can the time be adjusted for the clock?
A: Yes, the buttons on the top of the clock are used to configure the time.
Q: Does it have night vision?