A HIGH-RESOLUTION SPY WATCH THAT JAMES BOND WOULD BE PROUD OF
This stylish spy watch hidden camera has a max resolution of 2304x1296, making it the highest resolution available on the market today for covert body-worn cameras. This incredible watch camera offers a simple one-button activation, needing only a 2-second press to immediately turn it on and start recording, making it perfect for impromptu meetings at work, or recording lectures, or a night out on the town with friends.
The built-in 16GB memory makes this watch a perfect solution for on-the-go recording. Store up to 2 hours of high-definition 2k video at 30 frames per second. Plus, the timepiece really works, allowing it to blend seamlessly with dress attire or casual. You can even quickly download the recorded video files to your Windows or Mac computer. Charge this device while plugged into any powered USB port and never suffer any downtime!
HOW DOES THE 2K ULTRA SPY WATCH HIDDEN CAMERA WORK?
Press and hold the side-mounted function button for two seconds, and the watch springs to life and begins recording. When the top-left function button is pressed, a blue LED light will illuminate and then begin to flash green a few times, then turn off.
This tells you that the device has been turned on, and video recording has begun. To end a recording, press the top-left button to place the device into standby mode, or turn it off entirely by pressing and holding the function button for 3 seconds until the green LED flashes and turns off. While in standby mode, you can take photographs, record audio alone, or even utilize the motion activation option.
You can also charge the device with the provided Micro USB cord that works on any USB port. Once the item is plugged into a Windows or Mac computer, double-click either the audio, video, or photo folder to access the recordings. You can use any standard media player to playback your recorded video files.
WHY CHOOSE THIS SPY WATCH?
Looking for something portable and can be worn on your wrist that is stylish, portable, and extremely easy to use? Then feast your eyes on our 2K ultra watch timepiece video camera. Who would suspect a stylish jewelry accessory to be housing a hidden video camera?
With one-button activation, this 2K timepiece is one of the most practical, easy-to-operate covert cameras on the market today. The camera lens's physical position is covertly hidden within the 12 position on the watch face. Wear this stylish watch with any dress attire as the timekeeping portion really works and blends in naturally anywhere.
Downloading your video files is simple; with the provided USB cable, plug it into a Windows or Mac computer. Other notable features are time and date-stamped videos and motion-activated recording.
In addition, this device offers about 60 minutes of continuous battery life and can be quickly and easily charged through any powered USB port. But let's not forget what truly sets this video watch apart from its competitors, and that's its 2304x1296 high-definition video resolution. Making this one of the highest resolution portable body-worn cameras available in the world today.
This video watch can be used for many activities, like nature walks, or sporting events, family events, parties, and more. Or use it for more serious matters like capturing abuses at home or in the workplace, child custody cases, interviews, training videos, secret shopping, law enforcement, or as a private investigator or warrant processor.
- Time and date stamp videos for evidence gathering and organization of your recorded files
- No indicator lights are present while recording, allowing for this watch to blend in naturally when in use
- Records 2K 2304x1296 high-definition video and audio. Capture high-resolution photos at 4352x3264
- Easily download your recorded videos to a Mac or Windows computer, no software required, playback videos with any standard media player
- This fashionable, durable, and functioning watch blends in well with casual or dress attire making this the perfect covert camera for any situation
- Around 60 minutes of battery life when fully charged. 16GB Micro SD card stores up to 2 hours of high-definition video at 30 frames per second
- Simple to use, with a quick one-touch on, off, and recording button. The camera is cleverly embedded behind the 12 allowing for optimal covertness when out in the field
HOW DO I RETURN?
- Visit our returns center - Click Here
- Enter your order number and email address to start
- Follow the instructions and select the items you want to return
- If your item is eligible for a return or exchange, select that product
- Once your request is approved, you will get a confirmation email with shipping guidelines
WHAT ITEMS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE?
- Bug Detectors and Counter Surveillance Products
- Professional Voice Changer Telephone Kit
- Cell Phone Software
- GPS Trackers, GPS Service Plans, GPS Activations, or Accessories
- Standard and Priority Overnight Shipping
WHAT ITEMS ARE RETURNABLE FOR REFUND?
- Most items are returnable within 30 days from the date of purchase. Items must be unused, in resalable condition, and in their original packaging, or a 20% restocking fee may be applied
- Items sent back without an RMA # are subject to a 40%-60% restocking fee
All products carry a 1-year manufacturer's warranty and can be exchanged for a different product within the first 30 days of purchase. After 30 days of the initial purchase, you can exchange your product for the same item if you have any issues.
WHAT ARE THE REFUND OPTIONS?
- Refund as a store credit
- Refund to the original payment method
- Purchases made using cryptocurrency fall under the same exchange and return policies as regular fiat money purchases. Refunds processed are sent to the same wallet used at the time of sale. These refunds will be totaled in USD at the exchange rate for that currency at the time of reimbursement
HOW SOON WILL I GET MY REFUND?
Once your returned item is received and inspected, you will be notified within 48 business hours by email that the refund has been completed. Refunds can take 7-14 business days to show up in your account.
MY QUESTION IS NOT ADDRESSED
If you have any queries regarding your return or refund, reach out to us at email@example.com.
- Hours: 9 am - 5 pm, Monday - Saturday
- Toll-Free: 1-800-292-7748
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 2301 N. Central Expy, Ste 152 Plano, TX 75075
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- User Manual, 1 Year Manufacturer's Warranty
- 2K Ultra Spy Watch Hidden Camera
- USB Cable
- Weight: 3.7oz
- Time and Date Stamp
- Charge Time: 3-4 hours
- Lens: 65° FOV, Audio: Yes
- Mac or Windows Compatible
- Video Storage 16GB: 2 hours
- Video Resolution: 720P, 1080P or 2K
- Continuous Battery Life: ~60 minutes
- Frame Rate: 30fps~2K, 1080P, 60fps~720P
- Photo Resolution: 4352x3264, Photo Format: JPEG
- PC Interface: USB, Video Format: .MOV, Internal Memory: 16GB
- Product Dimensions Watch Face: 2.0 x .59 inches, Strap Dimensions: 10 x 1.0 inches
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Is this device compatible with Windows?
A: Windows 10 and up.
Q: Which way is up on the camera?
A: The camera is located at the 12 position on the watch, but the camera's top points to the 6 position.
Q: Which media player do you recommend for playback?
A: We highly recommend that you download VLC Media Player it's a free download and works with Windows and Mac computers.
Q: How do you set the time and date?
A: Please refer to the quick start guide - Click Here
Q: How long does the battery last?
A: 60 minutes.
Q: How long does it take to recharge?
A: 3 to 4 hours.
Q: How do I set the time on the watch?
A: The 3 position is a dial that you pull out and twist to set the watch's time.
Q: When I play a recording, the video is too big for my screen and won't play, or it only plays when I minimize the video screen to a smaller size. How can I fix that?
A: Some computers cannot process videos recorded at resolutions higher than 1080P, and the default recording size for the watch is much bigger than that. Either continue minimizing the screen to view the videos or use the Project setup program to lower the video recordings' resolution to at least 1080P.
Q: How do I adjust the video recording resolution?
A: Please refer to the quick start guide - Click Here
Q: Do motion detection recordings have their own separate folders like the video, audio, and photos?
A: No, it saves the motion detection recordings in with the regular video recordings.
Q: Will it record audio while it's recording video?
A: Yes, it will.
- Quick start guide: Click Here
- How to format device memory: Click Here