WiFi Weather Station Hidden Nanny Camera
The All New WiFi Weather Station Hidden Camera
This weather station clock contains a high definition 1080P resolution camera and a digital video recorder. Along with the weather display this remarkably handy station also displays the indoor and outdoor temperature, humidity, moon phases, time, date and week. The weather station utilizes a wireless outdoor temperature gauge. Your video can be conveniently stored to a 64GB SD card for up to 60 hours of video. Video playback and live view over a computer is done with a free and easy to use phone app that can be downloaded for iPhones and Androids or you can view your camera directly through your computers internet browser.
Set the weather station nanny camera up to record on motion or continuous. This device can be plugged in for continuous use and can even run on battery for 3-4 hours if power was to be lost.
How Does the WiFi Weather Station Nanny Camera Work?
The WiFi Weather Station Nanny Camera is a snap to configure. On your iOS or Android smart-device you'll install the free App, go to your WiFi settings and log onto the devices' WiFi, point your camera at the QR Code to scan, tie the device to your home or business network with the WiFi password and you're finished!
Located on the side of the WiFi Weather Station Nanny Camera is the SD Card slot where you'll insert a Micro SD Card for memory storage. With a 64GB SD Card the camera can record in HD 1080p video for up to 60 hours.
Need to cover multiple areas in your home or office? No problem, as the same app will allow you to add as many cameras from as many locations as you need, so feel free to watch over your home, office, and parents' home at the same time! The WiFi hidden camera weather station works with both iOS and Android internet connected phones and tablets and it really works as a weather station that will integrate seamlessly in any home or business environment.
Why Choose the WiFi Digital Clock Hidden Camera?
Looking for a covert camera to watch what's happening around the house? Want to be able to remotely see what is going on? This inexpensive weather station camera is great! It functions as an actual weather station and concealed inside is a small camera and video recorder! The Weather Station is also WiFi connected so you can log in using your smartphone to see a live view of what's going on while you're away.
Along with the 3-4 hours of battery life, this camera can also be plugged into a wall for constant power. The camera records in 1080P (1920x1080P) resolution and can be played back on either a Windows or Mac computer. There isn't a special software you need to download to playback the files, just use VLC or Windows Media Player. All files are time and date stamped to allow for easy review, and the device can record up to 60 hours of video on a 64GB SD Card.
What Can the WiFi Weather Station Nanny Camera be Used for?
- Check up on the Nanny
- Confirm suspicions of the Housekeeper Stealing
- Know if House Guest wander into your bedroom
- Monitor areas Care Givers aren't supposed to go
- Prove Maintenance Workers are coming in when they're not asked for
- Look after your children
- See what your Spouse does while you're gone
- Make certain before you accuse anyone of Child Abuse
- Secretly keep an eye on Care Givers to watch for Abuse
- Catch your kids or spouse Abusing Drugs
What are the Features of the WiFi Weather Station Hidden Spy Camera?
- Motion-activated 1080P HD video recording or continuous video recording
- Fully functional weather station with included weather sensor
- WiFi device: Watch remotely on your smartphone or tablet
- Supports up to a 64GB SD card for up to 60 hours of video storage
- Hassle free set up using P2P technology
- Plug-in device (unlimited recording time) or run on battery 3-4 hours
- iOS (iPhone and iPad) & Android (phone and tablet) compatible
- Download your videos files onto a Mac or PC
What's Included with the WiFi Weather Station Hidden Covert Camera?
- WiFi 1080P Weather Station Hidden Nanny Camera
- Back Cover
- Outdoor Weather Sensor w/ Mounting Screws
- USB Cable
- User Manual
- Software Disk
- AC Adapter
- 1 Year Manufactures Warranty
- CMOS 5 Megapixels
- Recording Quality 1920x1080
- Snapshot Quality 4032x3024
- .AVI Recording format
- Frames: 25FPS
- Visual Field of View: 90°
- Distance of motion detection shooting 6 m straight-line
- Battery capacity 3000MA
- Compressed format H.264
- Type of memory card TF card
- Maximum capacity of memory card 64GB
- Computer Players: VLCPlayer/SMPlayer
- Supports: Mac OS and Windows
- Supported mobile phones: Android/iOS
- Supported Web browsers: IE7 and above, google chrome, firefox or safari.
- Recording: 1mins/ around 20MB
- Charging time About 5-6 hours
- Working time About 3-4 hours
Q: Does the WiFi Weather Station actually function as a Weather Station?
A: Yes, The WiFi Weather Station will include an outdoor unit that registers the weather accurately.
Q: Can I use the WiFi Weather Station battery operated or do I have to plug it in for power?
A: You will need to plug the Weather Station in for power.
Q: If I unplug the WiFi Weather Station will I have to reset it back up onto my home WIFI network so I can view it remotely again?
A: Yes, Once you unplug the Weather Station it is going to lose its connection to the home WIFI network so you will need to set it back up.
Q: If I am on vacation and someone accidentally unplugs my WiFi Weather Station can I set it up remotely to view it again?
A: Unfortunately you would not be able to set it up remotely, you would need someone local to set it back up for.
Q: Will I be able to see in complete darkness while using the WiFi Weather Station?
A: No, the WiFi Weather Station does not have a built in IR sensor (night vision).
Q: I can't see the camera over the internet whats going on?
A: There could be several reasons for this, not actually connected to the wifi network on your smartphone, internet is out, incorrect wifi password.
Q: I can see the camera remotely sometimes, and other times it looks choppy and not smooth whats going on?
A: To achieve a less choppy video signal we recommend lowering the stream quality. This won't change the recording quality, but in some cases can be a quick fix if the data transmission is slow.
Q: I'm trying to set up this camera at a hotel, and there is WiFi but I can't see the camera on my phone, what can I do?
A: The most common reason would be the way WiFi access is available. Most hotels set up guest WIFI accounts. This doesn't necessarily mean that the camera won't work, but in most cases if Admin access is not available this is likely the reason that you can not access your camera on your cell phone.
Q: Whats the largest SD Card I can use?
Q: Do I need special Software to play the recorded video files?
A: No this unit records all of its video into an AVI format so you can use any video player (Windows Media Player, VLC Media Player ) to watch your recorded videos.
Q: Can I download my videos on a PC and Mac?
A: Yes you can.