IMPROVE YOUR SECURITY WITH THE ZMAX 86 MICROSTICK CAMERA
Our new MicroStick camera has powerful, high-definition 1080P video and audio recording capabilities. This small camcorder is portable, making it easy to place anywhere. The internal, rechargeable battery can record for up to 9 hours or up to 25 days while in motion activation or record continuously 24/7 by plugging the unit into a power outlet.
This surveillance camera includes a 72° degree field of view and can support a 256GB micro SD card that can store up to 156 hours of high-definition 1080P video and audio. Videos can be date and time-stamped with the free Zetta Max configuration software with just a click of a button, set up other great features like motion recording, continuous recording, or turn off the device's LED light while it's recording. Easily download your recorded files to a Mac or Windows computer, and watch the videos back with your standard media player.
HOW DOES THE ZMAX 86 MICROSTICK CAMERA WORK?
When it comes to simplicity, look no further than our MicroStick surveillance cam, with a single button to turn it on. Hold down the on-off button for 3-5 seconds, and you're up and running. To turn it off, click the on-off button for 3-5 seconds again, and the device will power down.
With the free Zetta Max configuration software, you can easily set up the recording type the device performs, like motion-activated, continuous, and even program the date and time for evidence gathering. If you're using a 64GB or higher SD card, ensure that you have followed the formatting directions within the quick start guide. All the videos can be downloaded to a Windows or Mac computer and played back with your standard media player on your computer.
WHY CHOOSE THIS SECURITY CAMERA?
Are you looking for an easy-to-use portable security camera to keep an eye on your home or business while you're away? How about watching the nanny or maid service to ensure they are productive? We would highly recommend the ZMax 86 MicroStick. This incredible security camera has the ability to be turned on, set down, and forgotten for up to 25 days to help surveil an area for suspicious activity based on motion activation.
High-definition 1080P footage can be stored on a micro SD card up to 256GB, holding up to 156 hours of video and audio. The built-in rechargeable battery can operate for up to 9 hours on a full charge or up to 25 days while in motion activation or leave this unit plugged into power for 24-7 surveillance.
The 72° degree field of view allows you to cover rooms, garages, and more. Simple single touch activation really sets this device apart from others, as you can be up and recording within moments. Download your important recorded files to a Mac or Windows computer, and playback your recorded files with your standard media player on your computer.
Our Zmax MicroStick security camera is the perfect solution when ensuring caregivers provide the best possible care to loved ones, keeping an eye on your apartment when maintenance stops by fixing something. It's even perfect for making sure the nanny or maid service is doing their jobs while you're away or put it in your car to watch for vandalism. Keep an eye on your kids or loved ones to ensure all is well. Monitor your valuables in your room or at the office with this rechargeable portable camera.
- SCOSCHE MagicMount Surface2 - Click Here
- Time and date stamp videos for evidence gathering and organization of your recorded files
- 256GB Micro SD card stores up to 156 hours of high-definition video at 30 frames per second
- Simple to operate and turn on, with a one-touch record feature. 72° field of view allows for you to cover a large area
- 9-hour battery life when fully charged or up to 25 days in standby mode or leave plugged into power for 24/7 recording
- Records 1080P high-definition video and audio. No gap video technology that saves videos in 10, 15, or 20-minute segments
- Easily download your recorded videos to a Mac or Windows computer, no software required, playback videos with any standard media player
- Free custom settings program allows for you to set up features like time and date stamp, motion-activated or continuous recording, Standby mode, disable the LEDs while recording, and more
HOW DO I RETURN?
- Visit our returns center - Click Here
- Enter your order number and email address to start
- Follow the instructions and select the items you want to return
- If your item is eligible for a return or exchange, select that product
- Once your request is approved, you will get a confirmation email with shipping guidelines
WHAT ITEMS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE?
- Bug Detectors and Counter Surveillance Products
- Professional Voice Changer Telephone Kit
- Cell Phone Software
- GPS Trackers, GPS Service Plans, GPS Activations, or Accessories
- Standard and Priority Overnight Shipping
WHAT ITEMS ARE RETURNABLE FOR REFUND?
- Most items are returnable within 30 days from the date of purchase. Items must be unused, in resalable condition, and in their original packaging, or a 20% restocking fee may be applied
- Items sent back without an RMA # are subject to a 40%-60% restocking fee
All products carry a 1-year manufacturer's warranty and can be exchanged for a different product within the first 30 days of purchase. After 30 days of the initial purchase, you can exchange your product for the same item if you have any issues.
WHAT ARE THE REFUND OPTIONS?
- Refund as a store credit
- Refund to the original payment method
- Purchases made using cryptocurrency fall under the same exchange and return policies as regular fiat money purchases. Refunds processed are sent to the same wallet used at the time of sale. These refunds will be totaled in USD at the exchange rate for that currency at the time of reimbursement
HOW SOON WILL I GET MY REFUND?
Once your returned item is received and inspected, you will be notified within 48 business hours by email that the refund has been completed. Refunds can take 7-14 business days to show up in your account.
MY QUESTION IS NOT ADDRESSED
If you have any queries regarding your return or refund, reach out to us at email@example.com.
- Hours: 9 am - 5 pm, Monday - Saturday
- Toll-Free: 1-800-292-7748
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 2301 N. Central Expy, Ste 152 Plano, TX 75075
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- User Manual, 1 Year Manufacturer's Warranty
- ZMax 86 MicroStick Camera
- USB Cable
- Weight: 3.3oz
- Time and Date Stamp
- Charge Time: 6-9 hours
- Video Resolution: 1080P
- Frame Rate: 30fps~1080P
- Lens: 72° FOV, Audio: Yes
- Mac or Windows Compatible
- Continuous Battery Life: 9 hours
- Video Storage 256GB: 156 hours
- Motion Detection Distance: 13 to 23 feet
- Product Dimensions: 3.8 x 1.5 x .1.0 inches
- Standby Battery Life: 25 days **Motion and max battery enabled**
- PC Interface: USB, Video Format: .MP4, Memory: Up to 256GB Micro SD Card
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: How do I enable long-term standby motion detection?
A: Download the Zetta Max configuration software - Click Here. With the device plugged into your computer, open the widget and select "Max Battery" under the "Settings Power Option."
Q: Do I need to purchase an SD card?
A: This device does need an SD card; it can support up to a 256GB SD card.
Q: How do I set the time and date stamp?
A: Please refer to the quick start guide - Click Here
Q: Does this item record audio?
- Quick start guide: Click Here
- Zetta Max Configuration Software - Click Here