ARE YOU WORRIED ABOUT GPS TRACKERS ON YOUR PERSONAL VEHICLE?
GPS trackers have become fairly common in recent years (they're in all of our phones!). Wherever we go, we're being tracked in some way or another. However, not all of these data sources are benign, using your data to offer you services and targeted advertising. If you're in the middle of a divorce case, if you've crossed paths with the wrong person, or if you're possibly under investigation, you may need to check for nefarious tracking devices.
The Professional GPS Tracker Detector can help in situations like these. It has two ways of detecting GPS tracking devices: an adjustable antenna looking specifically at 2G, 3G, and 4G transmitting signals used by GPS trackers and a separate magnet detector. A real-time GPS tracker will normally be transmitting along those three signal bands, and magnetic cases are often sold with an active or passive tracker so they could easily adhere to the underside of a vehicle. Another common way of GPS tracking is to throw an iPhone or other trackable phone into the vehicle and follow that signal.
HOW DOES THE PROFESSIONAL GPS DETECTOR WORK?
There are two methods by which the Professional GPS Detector can find a GPS tracker: either through signal detection techniques honed in on the specific frequencies generally used by GPS trackers; or by locating the magnetic fields put off by magnetic cases that are typically sold with GPS trackers.
Once turned on, the device will perform a test to determine the base level of signals in that immediate area. To increase or decrease the sensitivity, press the plus (+) or negative (-) buttons, and the number dial will go up or down between 1 and 6. Hold down the plus (+) button to switch between 2G/4G and 3G frequency detection modes. You'll need to perform your frequency detection sweeps away from all other interfering signal sources, such as on country roads or empty parking lots. Many GPS trackers operate based on motion detection, update their position at a set interval, and go to sleep when the car is stopped. You may need to quickly hop out and walk around the vehicle to look for signals, but you can also look for blips of signal strength from the indicator bars coming at specific intervals while you're driving.
Keep the device turned off when using the magnet detector as you connect the two pieces. Once installed, press the red round button to turn on the magnet detector. When a magnet is detected, the red lights around the magnet detector will light up in the direction of the magnet; if the magnet is on the right side of the detector, the lights on the right side of the unit will light up, and vice versa. Wave this end of the Professional GPS Detector around your vehicle's bumpers, along the underside, and in the wheel wells when looking for magnetic fields used by weatherized magnetic cases holding GPS trackers (or spare keys!).
WHY CHOOSE THE PROFESSIONAL GPS DETECTOR?
If you're suspicious that someone may be tracking your movements, the Professional GPS Detector is the way to find it. It is designed to specifically search for radio frequencies that standard real-time GPS trackers use.
What if the person tracking you is using a passive tracker? A passive tracker would be picked up afterward so the user can see where you've been rather than where you are at that moment. A passive tracker does not send out any signals to be picked up by standard bug detectors like our Multi-Use RF Bug Detector. However, these passive trackers are typically sold with magnetic cases that can be found with the Professional GPS Detector's magnet sensor.
- Locate GPS trackers magnets with the included magnet detector
- Handheld and portable with a quick pull-out built-in telescopic antenna
- Locate GPS tracking devices and cell phones emitting 2G/3G/4G/5G signals
- Detected signal types help locate wireless IP cameras, hidden cameras, spy cameras
- Built-in base-level signal strength testing on startup with adjustable sensitivity control levels
- Clear LED indications of setting signal type and battery status, with adjustable RF sensitivity gain knob
- Helps locate wireless frequencies from bugging devices, hidden cameras, transmitters, receivers, and GPS trackers
- Two alert modes to choose from sound and vibration, or use the included earphones for covert sweeping verification
SIGNAL TYPES DETECTED
- GPS, GSM
- Radio Frequency (RF)
- GSM, GPS: 15 feet
- 5G Network: 15 feet
- 4G Network: 15 feet
- 3G Network: 15 feet
- 2G Network: 15 feet
- Magnet Detector: 1 foot
HOW DO I RETURN?
- Visit our returns center - Click Here
- Enter your order number and email address to start
- Follow the instructions and select the items you want to return
- If your item is eligible for a return or exchange, select that product
- Once your request is approved, you will get a confirmation email with shipping guidelines
WHAT ITEMS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE?
- Bug Detectors and Counter Surveillance Products
- Professional Voice Changer Telephone Kit
- Cell Phone Software
- GPS Trackers, GPS Service Plans, GPS Activations, or Accessories
- Standard and Priority Overnight Shipping
WHAT ITEMS ARE RETURNABLE FOR REFUND?
- Most items are returnable within 30 days from the date of purchase. Items must be unused, in resalable condition, and in their original packaging, or a 20% restocking fee may be applied
- Items sent back without an RMA # are subject to a 40%-60% restocking fee
All products carry a 1-year manufacturer's warranty and can be exchanged for a different product within the first 30 days of purchase. After 30 days of the initial purchase, you can exchange your product for the same item if you have any issues.
WHAT ARE THE REFUND OPTIONS?
- Refund as a store credit
- Refund to the original payment method
HOW SOON WILL I GET MY REFUND?
Once your returned item is received and inspected, you will be notified within 48 business hours by email that the refund has been completed. Refunds can take 7-14 business days to show up in your account.
MY QUESTION IS NOT ADDRESSED
If you have any queries regarding your return or refund, reach out to us at email@example.com.
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.