A FUNCTIONING WEATHER STATION AND CLOCK WITH A BUILT-IN HIDDEN NANNY CAMERA
This beautiful weather clock gives a readout of the outdoor atmospheric conditions while concealing inside a high-definition 110° field-of-view 1080P streaming camera with built-in night vision that allows you to see up to 15 feet at night. This weather clock also displays the outdoor temperature, humidity, date, and time along with the weather display.
Once connected to your WIFI, this weather clock will automatically acquire the time and weather and update every 2 hours! Another wonderful feature is the battery backup; if the power goes out, the camera can last for 3-4 hours when fully charged. This camera supports up to a 256GB micro SD card that will store up to 200 hours of 720P high-definition video, that can be quickly accessed by downloading the recorded files to a Windows or Mac computer or download the videos directly to your smartphone when connected to the camera remotely via the free software application.
You can play the videos back using your standard media player software on your computer. The free Android and iPhone application will allow you to log in and see your camera live anytime remotely. You will be able to make changes to the device on the go, like setting the date and time or activating motion recording and setting up motion triggers for your mobile devices.
You can even download videos directly to your phone and save them for later viewing through the app. But best of all is the ability to have multiple of these devices set up that you can manage from the application, allowing for you to watch over your home, office, and parents' home at the same time!
HOW DOES THE WIFI WEATHER STATION NANNY CAMERA WORK?
This device is a snap to configure. On your Apple or Android smart device, you'll install the free TinyCam App. Next, go to your phone's WIFI settings and log onto the camera's WIFI. From there, enter the application, point your camera at the QR Code to scan, connecting your phone to the camera. Once completed you will be able to tie this device to your home or business network with the wireless internet password, and you're finished! Located on the edge of the device, concealed under a plastic cover, the SD card slot is next to the camera's "On" and "Reset" buttons, where you'll insert a micro memory card for memory storage.
WHY CHOOSE THIS HIDDEN VIDEO RECORDER?
This covert camera really functions as an actual weather clock, and concealed inside is a small hidden camera! This device can be connected to your Apple or Android devices with the application's peer-to-peer connection technology within minutes, which allows you to log into your camera and view 1080P high-resolution streaming video while away remotely.
With the app, you can set up features like motion recording, continuous recording, date, and time stamp or motion triggers for your mobile device. You can even download videos directly to your smartphone or tablet, watch the videos back through the application software, or download the video easily to any Windows or Mac computer by connecting the weather station to the USB port with the provided USB cable or pulling out the memory card.
You can watch the videos with your standard media player on your computer. Being able to support a 256GB micro SD card has its advantages, allowing you to store up to 200 hours of 720P video. This hidden camera can be left plugged in for 24/7 surveillance, and should the power happen to go out; the battery backup will last for 3-4 hours when fully charged, allowing for video to be saved on the device's SD card.
This camera also comes equipped with a 110° field of view and night vision, giving it the ability to see up to 15 feet at night in dark environments. No recording indicator lights give away the fact that this weather clock is a hidden camera, making it one of the best solutions for homes and businesses looking for some added security.
This weather station nanny camera is the perfect solution when ensuring the nanny or maid service is doing their jobs. Keep an eye on your kids or loved ones to ensure everyone is okay when away. It's great for monitoring your valuables in your room or at the office. You can even keep an eye on the caregiver to make sure your loved ones receive the best possible care or keep an eye on your apartment when maintenance stops by to fix something.
- Live streams video at 1080P high-definition and saves video onto the SD card at 720P
- Time and date stamp videos for evidence gathering and organization of your recorded files
- No indicator lights are present while recording, allowing this nanny camera to blend in naturally
- 256GB Micro SD card stores up to 200 hours of 720P high-definition video at 30 frames per second
- WIFI hassle-free setup using peer-to-peer technology. Watch video remotely on your Android or Apple smartphone or tablets
- Built-in infrared allows you to see up to 15 feet at night and a wide 110° field of view allows for you to cover areas conveniently
- A functional weather clock that really tells time, date, and weather, making it the perfect nanny camera for your home or office
- Easily download your recorded videos to a Mac or Windows computer, no software required, playback videos with any standard media player
- It can be left plugged into power for 24/7 surveillance and can operate for up to 3-4 hours with the built-in battery backup when fully charged
- Free Android and iPhone applications allow you to remotely set up features like time and date stamps, motion-activated recording, or motion trigger for mobile alerts. You can even download recorded footage directly to your smart devices with this easy-to-use application
HOW DO I RETURN?
- Visit our returns center - Click Here
- Enter your order number and email address to start
- Follow the instructions and select the items you want to return
- If your item is eligible for a return or exchange, select that product
- Once your request is approved, you will get a confirmation email with shipping guidelines
WHAT ITEMS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE?
- Bug Detectors and Counter Surveillance Products
- Professional Voice Changer Telephone Kit
- Cell Phone Software
- GPS Trackers, GPS Service Plans, GPS Activations, or Accessories
- Standard and Priority Overnight Shipping
WHAT ITEMS ARE RETURNABLE FOR REFUND?
- Most items are returnable within 30 days from the date of purchase. Items must be unused, in resalable condition, and in their original packaging, or a 20% restocking fee may be applied
- Items sent back without an RMA # are subject to a 40%-60% restocking fee
All products carry a 1-year manufacturer's warranty and can be exchanged for a different product within the first 30 days of purchase. After 30 days of the initial purchase, you can exchange your product for the same item if you have any issues.
WHAT ARE THE REFUND OPTIONS?
- Refund as a store credit
- Refund to the original payment method
- Purchases made using cryptocurrency fall under the same exchange and return policies as regular fiat money purchases. Refunds processed are sent to the same wallet used at the time of sale. These refunds will be totaled in USD at the exchange rate for that currency at the time of reimbursement
HOW SOON WILL I GET MY REFUND?
Once your returned item is received and inspected, you will be notified within 48 business hours by email that the refund has been completed. Refunds can take 7-14 business days to show up in your account.
MY QUESTION IS NOT ADDRESSED
If you have any queries regarding your return or refund, reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Hours: 9 am - 5 pm, Monday - Saturday
- Toll-Free: 1-800-292-7748
- Email: email@example.com
- 2301 N. Central Expy, Ste 152 Plano, TX 75075
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- User Manual, 1 Year Manufacturer's Warranty
- WIFI Weather Station Hidden Nanny Camera
- USB Cable, AC Adapter
- Weight: 6.8oz
- Time and Date Stamp
- Charge Time: 6 hours
- Stream Quality: 1080P
- Video Resolution: 720P
- Frame Rate: 30fps~720P
- Lens: 110° FOV, Audio: No
- Mac or Windows Compatible
- Night Vision Distance: 15 feet
- Video Storage 256GB: 200 hours
- Motion Detection Distance: 20 feet
- Application Name: TinyCam Pro
- Phone App Support: Android or iPhone
- Continuous Battery Life with IR: 3-4 hours
- Continuous Battery Life without IR: 4-5 hours
- Product Dimensions: 5 3/4 x 1 5/8 x 1 3/4 inches
- PC Interface: USB, Video Format: .MP4, Memory: Up to 256GB Micro SD Card
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Does this device actually function as a Weather Clock?
A: Yes, once it's connected to your WIFI, it will update every 2 hours.
Q: If I am on vacation and someone accidentally unplugs my camera, can I set it up remotely to view it again?
A: Unfortunately, you would not be able to set it up remotely. You would need someone local to set it back up for.
Q: Will I be able to see in complete darkness?
A: Up to 15 feet.
Q: I'm having trouble seeing the camera over the internet. What could be causing this?
A: Several possible reasons for this could be that your phone is not actually connected to the device's WIFI signal, the password to your WIFI router was input incorrectly on the app when you were trying to connect it, or possibly you did everything correctly, but your internet at the house/office went out.
Q: Sometimes, the video stream is smooth. Other times it's choppy and has a lot of lag time. How can I fix that?
A: To achieve a less choppy video signal, we recommend lowering the stream quality. This won't change the recording quality, but it can be a quick fix if you are affected by slow data transmission.
Q: I'm on vacation at a hotel, and I'm trying to connect it to their WIFI, but I can't open the live stream on my phone. Why not?
A: Most likely, it's due to the hotel only granting access to the guest's WIFI account rather than their administrator account. Potentially it could work, but this would be the most common reason it would not, or refer to the answer to the question below regarding special characters.
Q: I'm having trouble connecting this device to my WIFI. What could be happening?
A: Double check your WIFI password. If everything is spelled correctly, check if there are any special characters in the password (i.e., $, &, *, #, etc. ). If there are, you'll need to change the password to one that only has letters and numbers.
Q: Can the video be date and time-stamped?
A: Please refer to the quick start guide - Click Here
Q: What's the largest SD card that can be used?
Q: What media program is suggested for reviewing the files?
A: A great and free media player that works with both Windows and Mac computers is VLC.
Q: Can videos be saved on a PC or Mac?
Q: Does this item record audio?
Q: Does this product work with 5Ghz Signals?
A: No. Only 2.4Ghz.
- Quick start guide: Click Here
- How to format device memory: Click Here