A PORTABLE HIDDEN CAMERA BUILT INTO A RUGGED METAL KEYCHAIN
Our all-new keychain hidden camera records high-definition 1080P video resolution at 30 frames per second. This device has a durable metal frame built to last and looks like a normal key FOB for any car. This camera records both audio and video, and you can even time and date stamp each recording. When fully charged, this handheld body-worn video camera can last for up to 45 minutes.
HOW DOES THE KEYCHAIN HIDDEN CAMERA WORK?
To turn it on, press the unlock button; you will feel it vibrate, and if you have the cover taken off, you will see a little red light turn on to indicate that it is on. To make it record, wait a few seconds after seeing the red light turn on and press the unlock button again. Again, you will feel it vibrate, and the red light will flash, indicating it is recording. Next, press the unlock button to stop recording, and you'll feel it vibrate, and the red light will go solid and stop flashing. Finally, turn off the device, press and hold the unlock button until you see the red light flash; after a few moments, you will see the red light turn off. Charge this device simply by plugging it into any powered USB device or computer for 4-5 hours for a full charge. Special software is not necessary to play the video footage on your Mac or PC; use your standard players or download the free program titled VLC Media Player.
WHY CHOOSE THIS KEYCHAIN CAMERA?
Looking for a small discreet camcorder, you can bring with you anywhere? It looks like a normal car key FOB, but it has a 1080P camera and recorder built into this cleverly disguised device. The recorder can hold up to a 32GB micro SD card, storing up to 3 hours of video and audio recordings. This hidden recorders' rugged metal frame is built to last and handle the toughest tasks with ease. Each video is date and time stamped for evidence gathering, and you can even snap incredible 2-megapixel photos! In addition, there is no need to worry about changing out batteries on this mini recorder; plug it into any computer or powered USB adapter for 4-5 hours for a full charge. You can even record while the device is plugged in to charge, making this one of the most unique and clever spy devices ever made.
Our covert keychain camera has a wide variety of uses; it is perfect for private investigators and law enforcement, secret shoppers, recording lectures or meetings, problems at work or home, child custody cases, and more.
- Time and date stamp videos for evidence gathering and organization
- Durable metal body that looks like a keyfob making this the perfect covert camera
- 45-minute battery life when fully charged. Record video while plugged in and charging
- Records 1080P high-definition video and audio. Capture high-resolution photos at 1920x1080
- A 32GB Micro SD card stores up to 3 hours of high-definition video at 30 frames per second
- Easily download your recorded videos to a Mac or Windows computer, no software required, playback videos with your standard media player
- No indicator lights are present while recording, allowing this keychain camera to blend in naturally when in use. Simple to operate and turn on, with a one-touch record feature
- User Manual, 90 Day Manufacturer's Warranty
- 1080P Keychain Hidden Camera
- USB and RCA Cable, Lanyard
HOW DO I RETURN?
- Visit our returns center - Click Here
- Enter your order number and email address to start
- Follow the instructions and select the items you want to return
- If your item is eligible for a return or exchange, select that product
- Once your request is approved, you will get a confirmation email with shipping guidelines
WHAT ITEMS ARE RETURNABLE?
- Most items are returnable within 30 days from the date of purchase. For a list of non-refundable items, view below
- Items must be unused, in resellable condition, and in their original packaging
- All returns or exchanges received damaged, showing obvious signs of use, missing accessories, warranty seals cut, or returned with damaged or missing product packaging may be subject to a 20% restocking fee
- Items sent back without an RMA # are subject to a 40% restocking fee
WHAT ITEMS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE?
- Bug Detectors and Counter Surveillance Products
- Pro Telephone Voice Transformer Kit
- Computer and Cell Phone Software
- GPS Trackers, GPS Service Plans, GPS Activations or Accessories
- Standard and Priority Overnight Shipping
CAN ITEMS BE EXCHANGED?
We will gladly exchange any items for something of equal or greater value within the first 30 days of purchase.
WHAT ARE THE REFUND OPTIONS?
- Refund to the original payment method
- Purchases made using cryptocurrency fall under the same exchange and return policies as regular fiat money purchases. Refunds processed are sent to the same wallet used at the time of sale. These refunds will be totaled in USD at the exchange rate for that currency at the time of reimbursement.
HOW DO I SHIP BACK THE ITEMS?
For instructions on how to ship the returned products, refer to the email received after placing the return request.
HOW SOON WILL I GET MY REFUND?
Once your returned item is received and inspected, you will be notified within 48 business hours by email that the refund has been completed. Refunds can take 7-14 business days to show up in your account.
MY QUESTION IS NOT ADDRESSED
If you have any queries regarding your return or refund, reach out to us at email@example.com. Please include your name and order number for reference.
90-DAY WARRANTY ON ALL PRODUCTS EXCEPT THE FOLLOWING
- 1 Year Warranty on Voice Recorders
- 1 Year Warranty on Hidden Cameras
- 1 Year Warranty on GPS Trackers
- 1 Year Warranty on Dashboard Cameras
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
I'm a private investigator. I purchase most of my covert audio and video tools from SpyCentre. The products I have purchased during the past couple of year have been very good quality and were very competitively priced. SpyCentre's customer service and support has been excellent.
Well, I purchased the key fob camera and unfortunately it did not work. I charged it up and tested it. At first the audio was way ahead of the video so that was not in sync, and also when I moved around in the video, the motion of me moving around kept stopping and starting, so the video quality in that regard was not good. I contacted tech support, they suggested to download the VLC Media Player and try a different micro sd card, which I tried. The different player solved the audio and video sync problem, but the stuttering still happened. So for this product I mailed it back and got a refund, which I would say customer support made that simple and easy. They did suggest getting it exchanged, but I'm sorry, if it does not work the first time, I am not going to keep mailing back defective stuff and hope the next one works. I did buy from this merchant a more basic key fob camera, and the problem with that one is that it was zoomed up too much. Oh well, I will probably try to buy a hidden camera product at a later time either from spycentre or a different merchant. With hidden cameras it is really hit or miss. To get one that really works, you probably have to pay $150 and up.
We're very sorry you did not have the best experience with this camera. Taking a look at the notes from the person that tested the item you sent back to us, it seems that everything worked out fine, from video recording, audio-only recording to photo taking. I'm glad we were able to get one problem solved, but for the video to stutter, sometimes we've seen it from instances where the customer was not downloading recordings from the SD card to the computer first, and the customer was still trying to play the videos off of the SD card mounted inside the unit that had been plugged into the computer. It's best to download the recordings to the computer and then play the recordings from there, as sometimes the cables included with devices are not so great with the fast read/write speeds that are needed to play video smoothly. Let us know if we can help you out in the future!
Very inconspicuous little camera. Definitely worth the price.
Got this for my brother who was having some issues in his work place with upper management. He said after a few times of using it he got the hang of it and that no one ever even noticed it!
Pretty user friendly when it comes down to it, no real complaints.