720P Picture Frame Hidden Camera with IR
Stylish Picture Frame with Built in Spy Camera
The new 720P photo frame looks great and has a hidden camera and recorder built in. It can blend in naturally anywhere. It has a built in stand so it can sit on top of a desk, bookcase, or it can hang on the wall. It has a nice 720P high definition resolution and holds up to a 32GB SD card. It has a long battery life that can record up to 30 hours on a single charge and has an incredible 2 years of standby time. The frame holds a 5 x 7 photograph which can be changed out with any 5 x 7 image. The controls are very well hidden under the actual photo. It even has night vision that will see up to 10 feet in complete darkness.
How Does the Covert Frame Camera Work?
This device is really easy to use. All the controls are located discreetly under the photo. Make sure you have a memory card inserted (up to 32GB) and press the Power button to turn on the device. You can choose two modes, if you press the Rec button this will put the device into continuous record mode. If you press the Motion button it will put the device into PIR motion activation mode. It has 30 hours of battery life during the day or 10 hours of battery life at night. Once you load the memory card into the device and turn it on, it will load a Set Time file onto the card. Edit the time and date to the correct time and save to update the information. In the same Set Time file, under the time and date you will put yes or no depending on if you would like loop recording, meaning you can choose to have the camera stop recording when the memory fills up or have it loop over the oldest footage on the card. This device is both Windows and Mac compatible. We do recommend downloading VLC media player for playback.
Why Choose The Photo Frame Nanny Cam?
Looking for a hidden camera to hang on the wall or for a camera that works in almost any environment? Look no further then our new picture frame camera. This looks like a stylish photo frame but built in is a covert camera and recorder. It holds any 5 x 7 photo, so you can place it almost anywhere and have it look natural. Put a picture of the family, parents, pets and no one will be the wiser. It even has night vision so you will be able to see up to 10 feet at night. A strong rechargeable li-ion battery can run for 30 hours during the day and 10 hours at night,with an amazing 2 years of standby time in PIR mode.
- Watch the Nanny as they take care of your children
- Look out for Housekeepers taking items from your home or office
- Record House Guests stealing or going where they aren't supposed to be
- Make sure the Care Givers are not stealing
- Recording Maintenance Workers coming in without work being requested
- Monitor your Kids
- Record the behavior of your Spouse
- Monitor for Child Abuse
- Checking for Care Giver Abuse
- Find out if there's any Drug Abuse going on
- Changeable 5 x 7 picture that allows for this device to blend in seamlessly anywhere
- Hi-Definition video 1280 x 720
- 2 year extended battery life while in standby mode
- 30 Hour battery life while in continuous record mode during the day & 10 hours at night with the infrared on
- Playback on PC or MAC, VLC media player recommended
- Motion recording or continuous.
- Date & time stamped video recordings
- Records video on a micro SD card up to 32GB
- Loop Recording
- Night Vision up to 10 feet in complete darkness
- 720P Photo Frame Camera
- User Manual
- CCTV in Operation Sticker
- 1 Year Manufactures Warranty
- Video Format: .AVI
- Video Resolution: 1280 x 720
- Video Frame Rate: 30fps
- Max SD Storage Capacity: 32GB
- Camera Angle: 75 degrees
- PIR Detection Angle: 60 degrees
- PIR Detection Distance: 10-20ft
- Max PIR Stand-by Time: 2 years
- IR Distance: 10ft in optimal conditions
- Max Daylight Recording Time: 30 hours
- Max Nighttime Recording Time: 10 hours
- Charging Time: about 7-9 hours
- PIR Motion Detection Video Record Length: 1 minute per file
- Continuous Record Length: 10 minutes per file
- Maximum Files: 97
- Connector: Micro USB
- Mac & PC Compatible: Yes
Q: How long is the battery life?
A: The spy book can record 30 hours during the day. It will record for 10 hours at night with IR's on.
Q: What media player do you recommend for playback?
A: We highly recommend that you download VLC Media Player. It's a free download and works with both Windows and Mac computers.
Q: How do you set the time and date?
A: Make sure an SD card is plugged it the camera. Plug the camera into your computer using the provided USB cable. Press the power button on the device to turn it on and make it register. Go to the Settime file and adjust the time and date. Make sure the time is set to military time and save the file. This will update the time.
Q: Can I do motion activation?
A: You can either do PIR motion activated recording or continuous recording.
Q: Do I have to buy a SD card separate or is one included?
A: An SD card is not included. This unit supports up to a 32GB SD card.
Mon-Sat 10am to 6pm CST