RECORD YOUR IMPORTANT CELL PHONE CALLS ON YOUR ANDROID OR IPHONE
The 8GB voice and Bluetooth call recorder is a handset with the added function of recording cell phone conversations. It has 20 hours of general recording battery, or 9 hours when capturing Bluetooth calls. Use it for cell conversations or in-person conversations with your boss, loved ones at meetings, and more. Without wires or a headpiece, the thin, light device is roughly 4 ½ inches long and is easier to hold than today’s modern large, heavy mobile phones. Just pair this item with any modern smartphone with Bluetooth. It will begin recording phone conversations once flicked to the MOBILE mode selection, and only you will tell that the recording is happening.
HOW DOES THE BLUETOOTH CELL PHONE RECORDER WORK?
To record conversations, slide the record switch on the device's right side into voice mode. To record your phone calls, move the switch into the mobile position, and start the recording.
Connecting to this voice recorder's Bluetooth option is a snap. Do not flick the OFF position switch; hold down the silver call button in the center front and wait for the Bluetooth symbol to flash blue and red. Once the light is flashing, open your cellphone Bluetooth list and locate the device ( it will be named BR-20 ), and pair the recorder to your smartphone.
You are now connected via Bluetooth. At this point, you can make calls through your phone and record them, place the unit up to your ear after you called your mark, and speak into the device. It will capture everything you are saying and everything the other party says and store it on the device's memory.
To playback, your audio files, make sure the unit is off, press, and hold the play button for 3 seconds on the unit's left-hand side. To playback on a computer, pop the cap off the bottom of the device and plug the USB into your PC or MAC.
All the files are recorded in an MP3 format, which is easily recognized by all computers. Charging this device is a breeze. Pull the cap off the unit's bottom and plug the USB into your PC or any powered USB device. It takes 2 hours to charge this unit fully.
WHY CHOOSE THIS MOBILE PHONE VOICE RECORDER?
Are you looking to record your important phone calls? Pair this device using Bluetooth on your smartphone and never miss an important call again. Capture the date/time of the audio file by presetting the unit with time stamping software on a Windows computer or through a text file on Macs.
The Bluetooth recorder has a built-in 8GB flash drive that stores 144 hours of audio in XHQ, 288 hrs in HQ, and 576 hrs in SP mode. Record for up to 20 hours when using this device as a stand-alone recorder or up to 9 hours when using it with your phone.
Plug and play download to any PC or MAC and a 2 hour recharge time makes this device one of the best phone and voice recorders on the market today. This versatile device can also be used as an actual voice recorder and record in-person conversations, lectures, and business meetings. Making this recording device a must-have.
This cell phone Bluetooth recorder is great for recording cell phone conversations on your Android or iPhone, school lectures, business meetings, verbal abuse at home, work, or school. You can even use it to record your child custody case interactions with your ex or divorce case. This product can be used to record verbal interactions with law enforcement and is perfect for on-the-go recording or as a dictation device!
- Automatic call recording and power-off when the call ends
- Clear voice recording with the built-in embedded amplified mic
- Multiple recording quality options to choose from XHQ, HQ, and SP
- Recorded files can be date and time stamped for evidence gathering
- Audio pick up range of 40 feet in optimal conditions with a fast recharge of 2 hours
- Pairs with your Android or iPhone allowing you to record calls through your smartphone's Bluetooth
- The built-in 8GB memory can store up to 144 hours in XHQ, 288 hours in HQ, and 576 hours in SP mode
- Download recordings easily to a Windows or Mac computer using the built-in USB connection or play files directly off the device with the built-in speaker
- Record up to 9 hours while paired to Bluetooth or up to 20 hours as a digital voice recorder for lectures, conversations, and more
HOW DO I RETURN?
- Visit our returns center - Click Here
- Enter your order number and email address to start
- Follow the instructions and select the items you want to return
- If your item is eligible for a return or exchange, select that product
- Once your request is approved, you will get a confirmation email with shipping guidelines
WHAT ITEMS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE?
- Bug Detectors and Counter Surveillance Products
- Professional Voice Changer Telephone Kit
- Cell Phone Software
- GPS Trackers, GPS Service Plans, GPS Activations, or Accessories
- Standard and Priority Overnight Shipping
WHAT ITEMS ARE RETURNABLE FOR REFUND?
- Most items are returnable within 30 days from the date of purchase. Items must be unused, in resalable condition, and in their original packaging, or a 20% restocking fee may be applied
- Items sent back without an RMA # are subject to a 40%-60% restocking fee
All products carry a 1-year manufacturer's warranty and can be exchanged for a different product within the first 30 days of purchase. After 30 days of the initial purchase, you can exchange your product for the same item if you have any issues.
WHAT ARE THE REFUND OPTIONS?
- Refund as a store credit
- Refund to the original payment method
- Purchases made using cryptocurrency fall under the same exchange and return policies as regular fiat money purchases. Refunds processed are sent to the same wallet used at the time of sale. These refunds will be totaled in USD at the exchange rate for that currency at the time of reimbursement
HOW SOON WILL I GET MY REFUND?
Once your returned item is received and inspected, you will be notified within 48 business hours by email that the refund has been completed. Refunds can take 7-14 business days to show up in your account.
MY QUESTION IS NOT ADDRESSED
If you have any queries regarding your return or refund, reach out to us at email@example.com.
- Hours: 9 am - 5 pm, Monday - Saturday
- Toll-Free: 1-800-292-7748
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 2301 N. Central Expy, Ste 152 Plano, TX 75075
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- User Manual, 1 Year Manufacturer's Warranty
- Bluetooth Cell Phone Recorder Stores 144 Hours
- Weight: .72oz
- Time and date stamp
- Charge Time: 2 hours
- Continuous recording: Yes
- Mac or Windows Compatible
- Frequency Range: 2.402 - 2.480 GHz
- Bluetooth Device Pairing Distance: 30 feet
- Microphone Range: 40 feet in optimal conditions
- Product Dimensions: 0.79 in. X 4.4 in. X 0.45 inches
- Storage Capacity: XHQ-144hrs, HQ-288hrs, SP-576hrs
- PC Interface: USB, Recording Format: MP3, Memory: 8GB
- Battery Life Bluetooth Recording: 9 hours, Voice Recording: 20 hours
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: How long does it take to charge?
A: 2 hours.
Q: My computer is having trouble with playback. Which software player would you suggest?
A: We recommend using VLC media player for Windows or Mac computers.
Q: How do I set the time and date?
A: Please refer to the quick start guide - Click Here
Q: Can I use this to record a face-to-face conversation?
Q: Is there a way to listen to the files without a computer?
A: Yes, the device has a speaker built-in.
Q: Does it have onboard storage, or will I need external storage?
A: Built-in 8GB memory
Q: What's the battery life?
A: 9 hours of Bluetooth recording or 20 hours of voice recording (face to face).
Q. Will this record a call on someone else's cell phone?
- Quick start guide: Click Here
- How to format device memory: Click Here
- Date and Time Stamp Windows Computers: Click Here