Hard Wired Real Time GPS Tracker
THE BEST REAL TIME HARD WIRED TRACKER
This Hard Wired Live GPS Tracker was designed to be both rugged and compact. It is water, weather, and shock resistant as well as dust proof (IP66 rating). Mother Nature can try as she might, this real time GPS tracker will just keep working for you. With this unit you can monitor the real time location and movement of an entire fleet at one glance or zoom in to track a single vehicle as needed. Not only is this Hard Wired Real Time GPS Tracker extremely easy to install and use, it’s extremely reliable, too!
EASY MANAGEMENT AND OBSERVATION
Access the simple web interface using an internet-connected smartphone or computer. The computer online portal includes the ability to set notifications for each individual unit for speed thresholds, maintenance schedules, geo-fence alerts, and a number of other items that might come in handy. The geo-fencing feature not only alerts you when a vehicle enters and exits a given ‘geo-fenced’ area, it will also automatically record and report arrival and departure times from geo-fenced areas that you have set-up via the web interface. Print read outs of all these reports for easy record keeping. Trying to keep an eye on after-hours use of your fleet vehicles? This feature has you covered. Alerts can be sent 24/7 via SMS text or email.
This Hard Wired Real Time GPS Tracker includes an internal GPS/cellular antenna (quad band GSM/GPRS), making the unit self contained without the need to mount any external antennae. All of this is contained inside a water resistant enclosure of 4.3″ x 3.2″ x 1.6″. The Hard Wired Real Time GPS Tracker can operate reliably from -30 degrees C all the way up to 70 degrees C. With a current draw of only 70mA at 12VDC, there’s virtually no load on the vehicles electrical system. The simple 3 wire installation is a breeze as well. Additionally, with 1 ignition input or 2 additional inputs and 3 outputs, all of your needs should be covered.
WHY CHOOSE THE HARD WIRED REAL TIME GPS TRACKER?
This live tracker is accurate up to within 3 feet because it activates every 10 seconds while in motion! A number of built in reporting features are at your finger tips. 90 days of stored history for each vehicle can provide fleet management reports such as vehicle start/stop reports, speed violations, alert history, and a number of other highly useful reports. All these features are fantastic tools for bookkeeping and keeping track of maintenance schedules, or even investigating employees that take too long completing their routes.
Thanks to the built in li-ion battery, even if the power to the unit is lost, you will still be able to track the vehicle once every 30 minutes for the next 5-7 days, which means you'll be able to find your vehicle even if it's stolen! Looking for a portable battery operated option? Check out our Portable Real Time GPS Tracker.
WHAT CAN THE HARD WIRED REAL TIME GPS TRACKER BE USED FOR?
- Watch for Service Vehicles being used for personal matters
- Make sure Fleet Vehicles stick to their routes
- Locate Stolen Vehicles
- Monitor your Children's comings and goings
- Watch where your Spouse goes
- Find your Elderly Parents when they get lost
- Track Classic Cars
WHAT ARE THE FEATURES OF THE HARD WIRED REAL TIME GPS TRACKER?
- If power connection to the vehicle is lost, the unit will still be able to show its current whereabouts once every 30 minutes for the next 5-7 Days
- Monitor the real time location and movement of the entire fleet, or zoom in to track one vehicle. All vehicle locations are automatically reported and displayed on your computer every 10 seconds, so there's no need to “ping” any unit to determine its current location.
- Use Geo-fencing to mark specific locations (your company, customer docks, after-duty parking locations, operational areas, geographic limits). The system automatically records and reports arrival or departures from these locations.
- Use speed or Geo-fence alerts to immediately advise dispatch of policy violations (after-hour use, speeding, driving outside operational areas, etc). Alerts can be received 24/7 via SMS Text or email.
- Review or download a variety of management reports that are automatically created from the 90-day stored history for each vehicle. Fleet management reports, vehicle start/stop reports, speed violations, maintenance, alert history, and many more.
WHAT'S INCLUDED WITH THE HARD WIRED REAL TIME GPS TRACKER?
- Hard Wired Real Time GPS Tracker
- Activation Fee Included in Price
- Wiring Manual
- 1 Year Manufactures Warranty
GPS ACTIVATION AND DATA PLAN
Our Hard Wired Real Time GPS Tracker requires an activation and monthly data plan.
- GPS Activation - Built into total price of the Hard Wired Real Time GPS Tracker ($29.99)
- Monthly Data Plan - $39.99 ( No contracts, just pay month to month )
- Pro Rated Amount - $1.33/Day
- Billing Starts 25th of Every Month
- Fill out and return the two GPS Activation Forms before 4pm to get it activated the same day
- Log into your GPS Account
1-405-726-9900 Option 3
Monday- Friday 7am-7pm CST
Saturday- 9am-4pm CST
- Live Fleet Tracking
- Unparalleled Reliability
- Web Based Mapping System
- View or Download Reports
- Monitor Speed Violations
- SMS Text/Email Alerts
- Internal GPS/Cellular Antennas
- Quad Band GSM/GPRS Cellular
- Low Power Consumption
- Programmable from Your PC
- Manage Scheduled Maintenance
- Live Tech Support through US Fleet Tracking
Q: I just activated my service. Why doesn’t my device show on the map?
A: The device cannot show its location on the map until after it makes its first transmission. Take the device for a drive and it should immediately begin tracking. If the device is battery-powered, make sure it is fully charged before taking it for a drive.
Q: My map screen shows where the device was yesterday. Today it’s in a completely different place, but the map still shows the old location. Are the satellites down?
A: The issue is that the device has not transmitted its location to the server since the last location shown on the map. Either (A) the device does not have power, (B) it doesn’t have a view of the sky (and therefore cannot calculate its location), or (C) the device is in an area with no wireless data service, and therefore cannot transmit its location. We recommend a physical inspection of the device.
Q: My SMS alerts and/or email alerts aren’t coming through. What could be happening?
A: There are several possible reasons for this problem. Either (A) the checkbox was not selected in front of the SMS entry on the Alert Editor, (B) you have a 1 in front of your number (1-405-726-9900) when the 1 is not supported by your wireless carrier, (C) you don't have a 1 in front of your number and the carrier requires it, (D) the SMS text message was caught by a spam filter at your local wireless carrier (they may decided it was spam), or (E) the wireless carrier simply failed to deliver the message. Wireless carriers do not guarantee delivery of SMS text messages. We’ve seen cases where some messages were delivered in 20 seconds, while others were delivered minutes and sometimes days later. We hope this does not happen to you. To confirm Alert notifications are being sent properly, set up an email alert select the email checkbox along with the SMS text checkbox. Also make sure the email isn’t going into your spam filter.
Q: I Have Questions Not Listed Here... Now what?
A: For additional information, contact our live technical support agents at 1-405-726-9900 (7 AM To 7 PM Mondays - Fridays, 9AM to 4PM Saturdays, CST) for the latest information, tips and upgrades available for your live GPS tracker product.