A STYLISH USB HUB WITH INFRARED ILLUMINATIONS
This unit is an accessory meant to boost the night vision capabilities of our night vision cameras. With 6 built-in infrared ( IR ) LED's, you can gain up to nearly 30 feet of clear vision in a completely dark environment. What's more, it will not look out of place as it appears and actually operates as a standard dual USB charging hub!
HOW DOES THE IR ILLUMINATOR WORK?
There is nothing more for you to do with this device than to plug it into a USB wall charger and aim it to an area where a night vision camera could use an extra boost of IR to help it see more clearly. When the lights go out, a built-in light sensor will trigger the 6 IR LEDs to come alive. The human eye cannot see the illumination of the invisible infrared spectrum from this device, but it may also be a flashlight to a night vision camera! Hide this product out in the open in a living room, office, or kitchen-type setting, and none will grow wise to the true function it serves as it is an actual USB charging station. Plug it up on a kitchen or bar counter or down by the floor; it will help create a broader range for a nighttime camera to see, up to about 30 feet from the USB hub.
INCREASE EFFECTIVENESS OF A HOME SECURITY SYSTEM
What's the point of having a security system if they cannot record or catch intruders in low light settings? The IR illuminator is an inconspicuous and vital piece of technology for your home security just for that reason alone. It can help any of our night vision hidden spy cameras capture what you need. What's more, no one would ever guess the reason for which it's really used! There may be blind spots in the darkness where people can move without being spotted or a section of your home without proper coverage. Having the right illuminators (and enough of them) can help solve that problem. They'll increase your IR cameras' range and make the footage that you record far clearer.
IMPROVE BABY MONITOR NIGHT VISION
Many parents may have a decent baby monitor that offers good video resolution, but sometimes the nighttime quality can be lacking. It does not matter the form or purpose of the camera; as long as it is sensitive to infrared, the IR illuminator can help it see when there is little to no light. Considering the added safety and power that it brings to our night vision hidden spy cameras or any other, the price is a small thing to pay for peace of mind and an effective product.
STAGGER MULTIPLE ILLUMINATORS FOR BETTER COVERAGE
A long hallway, large foyer, or expansive living room may make it difficult for an IR camera to capture most of the space in the dark. Nooks and crannies can sometimes hide quite a lot, and there's always going to be one area you need to watch that is just outside the range of view from a spy cam. One option to make sure your night vision spy cameras can see everything they need is to get multiple IR illuminators and stagger them around the area.
IMPROVE NIGHTTIME SURVEILLANCE FOOTAGE AT A BUSINESS
Many businesses have cameras inside their building, but how long have they been there? Depending on the age of the system, some night vision cameras might have begun losing strength in their IR. Rather than replacing the camera with a whole new one, place one or two illuminators around to fill up what the camera lacks in nighttime vision. Add to the safety of your shop, site of business, or property with this illuminator. If your night vision security cameras or hidden spy cameras can't get enough illumination to see a face accurately, try adding some infrared emitters like this unit.
WHY CHOOSE THE IR ILLUMINATOR?
While many covert nanny cams claim to have night vision, they may vary with how far they can actually see or how broad the invisible light emits within the camera's field of view. The WIFI Lone Wolf Hidden Camera with IR, for example, can push IR about 20 feet from the camera, while the Zetta Max IR Surveillance Camera 160° Field of View can only see IR reflections from about 8-10 feet away. Sometimes a room is too large for a camera's built-in IR system to capture completely, and you cannot see to the opposite wall, so it seems as though the cam is just viewing black space. Plugging this device into an outlet closer to your target area will brighten that space with invisible light, boosting the effectiveness of your nighttime camera while also conveniently providing two extra USB charge ports!
- Night Vision Hidden Cameras - Click Here
- Boost the effectiveness of night vision cameras
- Provide charge to USB powered devices
- 6 Invisible IR LED's
- Night vision to about 30 feet
- 2x functioning USB charge ports
- 90 Day Manufacturer's Warranty
- USB HUB IR Illuminator for Night Vision Cameras
- Micro USB cable
- IR LED's: 6
- Light sensor: Yes
- USB ports: 2
- Size: 2.0 x 2.0 x 2.0 inches
Q: Is this device a camera?
A: No, it only provides charge through 2 built-in USB ports and illumination in the infrared light spectrum.
Q: How far does the IR illuminate?
A: It goes about 30 feet.
A: This device can be used with 5V2A power connections.
HOW DO I RETURN?
- Visit our returns center - Click Here
- Enter your order number and email address to start
- Follow the instructions and select the items you want to return
- If your item is eligible for a return or exchange, select that product
- Once your request is approved, you will get a confirmation email with shipping guidelines
WHAT ITEMS ARE RETURNABLE?
- Most items are returnable; view list below for non-refundable items
- Within 30 days from the date of purchase
- In unused and resellable condition
- In the original packaging with all the tags intact
- All returns or exchanges received damaged, showing obvious signs of use, missing accessories, warranty seals cut, or returned with damaged or missing product packaging may be subject to a 20% restocking fee
- Items sent back without an RMA # are subject to a 40% restocking fee
WHAT ITEMS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE?
- Bug Detectors and Counter Surveillance Products
- Pro Telephone Voice Transformer Kit
- Computer and Cell Phone Software
- GPS Trackers, GPS Service Plans, GPS Activations or Accessories
- Standard and Priority Overnight Shipping
CAN ITEMS BE EXCHANGED?
We will gladly exchange any items for something of equal or greater value within the first 30 days of purchase.
Please Note: If you're exchanging a non-refundable item for a refundable item, that new product will not be eligible for a money-back refund.
WHAT ARE THE REFUND OPTIONS?
- Refund to the original payment method
- Purchases made using cryptocurrency fall under the same exchange and return policies as regular fiat money purchases. Refunds processed are sent to the same wallet used at the time of sale. These refunds will be totaled in USD at the exchange rate for that currency at the time of reimbursement.
HOW DO I SHIP BACK THE ITEMS?
For instructions on how to ship the returned products, refer to the email received after placing the return request.
HOW SOON WILL I GET MY REFUND?
Once your returned item is received and inspected, you will be notified within 48 business hours by email that the refund has been completed. Refunds can take 7-14 business days to show up in your account.
MY QUESTION IS NOT ADDRESSED
If you have any queries regarding your return or refund, reach out to us at email@example.com. Please include your name and order number for reference.
90-DAY WARRANTY ON ALL PRODUCTS EXCEPT THE FOLLOWING
- 1 Year Warranty on Voice Recorders
- 1 Year Warranty on Hidden Cameras
- 1 Year Warranty on GPS Trackers
- 1 Year Warranty on Dashboard Cameras
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.