Mini Micro Stick Voice Activated Recorder
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
100K+ Satisfied Customers
Free Lifetime Support
Discreet Billing & Shipping
Free Same Day Discreet Shipping
Free Return Shipping
WITH EASY OPERATION AND SMALL SIZE, EXPECT TO USE IT FOR JUST ABOUT EVERYTHING!Normally, a device such as our tiny micro stick recorder having so many features becomes very complicated to use. Nothing could be further from the truth however for this device has an on-board interface that is easy to navigate and easy to read. You can see exactly what you're doing with each click of the button. You even have an option to use an extended battery, bringing the initial seven hour battery up to three days! Listen to your recorded files directly from the device or plug it into any Windows or Mac PC for off-site storage.
ANYWHERE YOU GO, YOU CAN SEAMLESSLY REVIEW WHAT'S HAPPENED ON THE MINI STICK VOICE ACTIVATED RECORDERWith our new mini recorder, you're able to do things that most of our other devices simply cannot do or have difficulty doing. One of the most asked-for features of recorders has been the ability to listen directly off the device, which many of our products do, but they do not allow for fast-forwarding of a particular file very easily or they simply just skip to the next file. As well, many people ask for the ability to clear the memory of their device from the unit itself, and many devices have this but it can be a very confusing process. Confusion is a thing of the past as everything on the unit can be controlled by the on-board display. Files can be individually checked, listened to, fast-forwarded, rewound and even deleted, all right from the unit itself.
Special features abound with this recording device. Have an external microphone that gets a higher decibel rating, or one that allows you to record your phone calls? Plug it right in and switch over to the external mic mode and you're golden! Need to switch your recording detection distance on the fly? Even while you're recording, you can change the mode to have the recorder focus on sounds that are closer to you or to broaden the audio detection range for environments such as restaurants or lecture halls. Were you listening to a file, but couldn't quite make out what was being said? Use the loop-back feature that lets you listen to a file over and over again so you can try to hear a little more or just download it to any computer.
EFFORTLESS USE AND VERSATILITY MAKES THE MINI MICRO VOICE RECORDER A NEW STANDARDA recorder as simple to use as our new micro stick has been long sought-after. All the capabilities are there at the touch of a button, ready to change settings and recording modes on the fly and it is really super intuitive.
A quick two hour recharge gets you back up and running after using it for the whole seven hour battery, or you can even leave it plugged in for power while recording! The fact that this device can be set for sounds within a certain distance is incredible, and coupled with the “auto level control” that suppresses loud sounds and amplifies weak sounds means this device just blows other recorders out of the water.
No special software is needed for this device; simply plug it into your Windows or Mac computer to review, save and delete your recordings, or do all that straight from the unit itself! Possibilities are endless, and it just keeps getting easier and easier to attain that extra peace of mind.
- Dictation Device
- Recording Lectures
- On-the-Fly Recording
- Record Verbal Abuses at Work or Home
- Covert Audio Capture
- Music Player
- Lightweight, slim design
- Fast 2 hour recharge rate
- Tiny size: 2.5x.8x.5 inches
- Adjust your recording detection distance
- 40ft Audio pickup range in optimal conditions
- Simple on/off design with one touch voice recording
- Voice activated or can be set to record continuously
- Built in LCD for easy menu access and file playback
- Fast forward, rewind files and delete directly off the device itself
- Adjustable audio recording quality: XHQ – 72 Hours, HQ – 288 Hours, LP – 576 Hours
- 7 Hour Built in rechargeable battery or up to 3 days with the included extended battery
- Leave it plugged into any powered USB port to record continuously without running out of battery
- Listen to files using the built-in speaker, included headphones, or off any Windows or Mac computer
- Mini Micro Stick Recorder
- Battery Pack
- Mini USB to USB Cable
- 1 Year Manufacturers Warranty
- Weight: 18.3g (Battery Pack Without Batteries: 22g)
- Memory: 4GB
- Storage Capacity: XHQ – 72 Hours, HQ – 288 Hours, LP – 576 Hours
- Storage Rate: 128 Kbps using XHQ
- Recording Type: MP3
- Charge time: 2 Hours
- Small Size: 2.5x.8x.5 inches
- Size with Batter Pack: 4x1.5x.5 inches
- Audio Range: Up to 40ft in optimal conditions
- Battery Life: 7 Hours Recording, 7 Hours of Playback
- Battery Pack Battery Life: 72 Hours Recording, 26 Hours Playback
FAQQ: After it's been plugged into the computer, which software should I use to play the audio?
A: We recommend VLC Media Player, a free download off the internet.
Q: Does this unit have voice activation? Does it increase the battery life?
A: Yes, you can set it record only when it hears a sound, however it does not go into a low power state to conserve battery.
Q: Can recordings be date/time stamped?
A: No, this device cannot time stamp the files.
Q: How long does the battery last?
A: The initial battery lasts for 7 hours, but it comes with a battery pack that can push it to 72 hours!
Q: Will the files play on a Mac? I don't have a Windows PC.
A: Yes, it can work on either one.
Q: I deleted all the files using my Mac computer, but now it won't record any more. What happened?
A: Most likely what happened is that you didn't complete the last step: emptying your Trash Folder. Once you plug the device in and go to move the files to the trash, you also need to navigate to your Trash Folder and empty it before you unplug it from the Mac, otherwise those files are still actually there, just hidden.
Mon-Sat 10am to 6pm CST
Support Centre Videos - Windows Computers
How to Playback and Save Your Recordings on a PC