Professional Digital RF Wireless Bug Detector
Professional Bug Detectors Just Got Better
The Professional Digital RF Wireless Bug Detector is a great counter surveillance device. Unlike typical radio frequencies sweeping type devices, this can detect modern bugs which use protocols such as Bluetooth and WiFi. Many of the modern bugs are almost undetectable by normal RF detectors because of a special type of modulation and due to their very low transmitted power. The Professional Digital RF Wireless Bug Detector uses two antennae to scan a wide range of radio frequencies. When the devices detects a signal it will demodulate the signal to identify what type of signal it is. The identification light will turn a certain color to indicate the type of signal that it has found. The Professional Digital RF Wireless Bug Detector also comes with a Micro pointer antennae to help pinpoint the location of the transmitter. The Professional Digital RF Wireless Bug Detector can detect all types of bugging devices.
Easy to Use
The Professional Digital RF Wireless Bug Detector is very easy to use. Turn it on and select which antennae you would like to scan with and begin your scan. When you detect a signal the bug detector will start to beep or vibrate to indicate it has found something. The identification light will turn different colors to identify the type of signal it has detected. Blue for Bluetooth, Green for WiFi, Red for Mobile and Orange for radio frequencies. Once you have detected the signal it is a good idea to use the micro pointer antennae to pinpoint the location the signal you detected. If you do not detect anything then switch the antennae to the other antennae and do the scan again.
Why choose this product?
Looking for a professional bug detector at consumer price? Looking for a GPS tracker on your car? Looking for a illegal audio transmitter? Looking for a hidden transmitting camera? This is the perfect bug detector for you. The Professional Digital RF wireless bug detector gives you professional quality at a consumer price. This bug detector gives you the ability to detect and identify signals within the range of 40MHz-6GHz. Once this bug detector has detected a signal you will see an identification light to indicate the type of signal it is detecting. This product is easy to use and it just got even better with the new micro pointer antennae.
What can the Professional Digital RF Wireless Bug Detector be used for?
- Detecting Audio Transmitters and Receivers
- Detecting GPS Tracker Frequencies
- Detecting Wireless Frequencies
- Detecting Illegal Wireless Tapping Devices
- Detecting Wireless Bugs
- Detecting Wireless Hidden Cameras
What are the Features of the Professional Wireless Bug Detector?
- Main antenna 40MHz – 6Ghz
- Increased sensitivity to Bluetooth/WiFi signals allows the operator to detect wireless sources at
- distance of 50 cm- 2 m
- Detects GSM, Bluetooth, WiFi and RF
- 16-segment bar graph indicator providing a wide dynamic range
- 4 work modes: silent, sound, vibration and mixed
- 2 levels of sensitivity (attenuator)
- Durable metallic body
- Microprocessor controlled
- Correlation function discovers FM-transmitters by the presence of sound is different than other detectors this unit can produce a loop-back effect A microphone transmitter will pick up the sound and transmit the beep. The demodulation display will pick up the transmission and flash simultaneously. Also, when the unit detects other transmission different sounds will come from the unit depending the type of transmission it detects
What's Included with the Professional Digital RF Wireless Bug Detector?
- Professional Digital RF Wireless Bug Detector
- Cleaning Cloth
- 2 Antennas
- Screw driver
- 2 Batteries size AAA
- User Manual
- 90 Day Manufactures Warranty
- Detects Bluetooth, WiFi, DECT, GSM, and RF
- Unit Size 2.75 x 4.75 x .75
- Box Size 7 x 5 x 1.50
- Operation up to 20 hours
- Power 2xAAA
- Frequency range, Antenna #1: 40MHz – 6Ghz.
- Dimensions: 3” L x 0.5” W x 5” H
- Weight: 0lb 6oz