WIRELESS BUGS NEVER STOOD A CHANCE AGAINST THE PROFESSIONAL DIGITAL RF WIRELESS BUG DETECTOR
It would be difficult to recommend anything other than a professional RF detector. This device is in a class all of its own and one of the easiest-to-use counter-surveillance devices available. Its accuracy level is spot on and has the ability to visibly show you exactly what type of signal is being detected exactly when the signal is found.
This requires no guesswork, no maybes, and turns anyone into a counter-surveillance master in minutes. While other sweepers show an intensity bar, the professional bug sweeper offers an unmistakable level of identification. Two antennas can be interchanged for location distance, audio, visual, vibration feedback, and the ability to create a loopback effect when the bug is close. This makes sweeping simple and painless.
Modern bugs can be very sophisticated, and it has become increasingly necessary to have a signal scanner capable of combating them. Many modern devices utilize Bluetooth, WIFI, GSM, and other frequencies unnoticed by comparable detectors. The professional-level wireless scanner looks at these modulations and can even locate the sneakiest equipment at low transmitting power.
When the device crosses a signal, it will light up the bar graph, intensify the demodulation, and light up the corresponding detection color to indicate what type of signal is found. Antenna one is used to identify classical style bugs, while antenna two is for spotting modern equipment.
Using these two antennas in a search will lead to more precise results when dealing with illicit eavesdropping, while false positives can be identified with the correlation mode. The suspicious signal's probing is performed when the CORR button is active while not disrupting the environment.
Check for bugs in offices, rooms, homes, vehicles, body transmitters, or potentially compromised equipment such as printers and WIFI-enabled devices. This device also comes with a Micro pointer antenna to pinpoint the transmitter's location for short-range signal isolation.
HOW DO YOU SWEEP A ROOM FOR TRANSMITTING DEVICES?
The Pro RF scanner is straightforward to use at its most sophisticated level. No prior knowledge or special training is required to clear any environment for illicit eavesdropping equipment. It is recommended that a few steps are taken before a sweep and, since situations do vary, to consider what suspicious activity has been associated with the former.
If an office scan is needed, performing these during office hours is best, while a home sweep is best performed during high traffic. The advanced activation of remote-controlled bugging devices is why such a precaution should be taken. Otherwise, the results will be dependent on the design of the illegal device. When you're about to perform a search, exit the environment and activate the professional signal scanner. The device will default into antenna one for general RF signal sweeping.
If feedback is desired, the mode button will activate vibration, acoustic, or both to give another notification level. The acoustic mode can provide a loopback effect when the unit is close to an FM-modulated transmitter. Enter the area and begin to perform the sweep. Probe all objects in the area and take your time performing the scan.
If a strong signal is found, move the signal detector back and forth slowly towards the suspicious location, closely watching the bar graph display. It is recommended that a CD or noise is present to activate any noise-activated devices that wouldn't be transmitting if there was silence.
Detection distance varies depending on the antenna used, but the range is between 10cm-2m from a transmission. This is to eliminate any cross RF signals that could interfere with a sweep. The bar graph displays 16 different sensitivity levels; you can force the device to focus in with ATT+ for close isolation detection or broaden your detection area with ATT- to increase the detection range.
If a strong signal is detected, activate the CORR button. This will create a loopback effect and spike the demodulation indicator, or if the acoustic mode is active, create audio feedback in synchronized correlation. Two scans are recommended. Suppose a signal has crossed a corresponding blue color for Bluetooth, Green for WIFI, Red for Mobile, and Orange for DECT cordless landline phones, along with the signal strength indicator bar.
Perform a scan with each antenna to find classical and modern bugging equipment. It is possible to achieve a false positive. Phantom signals, metal, wires, or similar objects may spike the bar graph since metal can be an antenna extension. Windows or other open areas can also amplify the detector since radio waves could be present nearby.
A physical search of any probed area highlighted with the Pro RF detector is vital to a successful sweep, but don't stop if a device is found. It is quite common for multiple bugging devices to be present in many cases, and some bugs are easy to find and are intentionally designed to distract from more well-hidden equipment.
IF IT'S TRANSMITTING, YOU WILL FIND IT WITH THE DIGITAL RF WIRELESS BUG DETECTOR
Are you tired of the guesswork? Do you want professional-level equipment at a consumer price? Do you want one of the best bug detectors on the market today? Then this bug sweeper is hands down the right choice. The Professional signal detector is easily one of the best signal detectors on the market today. This device feels and performs like the industry Goliath that it is with a metal, high-quality design. The indication lights give an easy-to-read, accurate display, and when performing a sweep, it provides instant identification. Take out the guesswork and utilize the multi-signal 2 MHz -12 GHz detection range to pinpoint an eavesdropping device's exact positioning with the new micro-pointer antennae. There really isn't any comparison to this bug detection unit, so sweep like a professional the first time.
- 16-segment bar graph indicator providing a wide dynamic range
- The correlation function discovers FM-transmitters by the presence of sound
- Detects GSM, GPS, LTE, Wi-Max, Bluetooth, WIFI 2.4GHz-5GHz, RF, and wireless video cameras
- A durable metallic body that is handheld and portable with three alert modes sound, vibration, and mixed
- Helps to locate wireless frequencies from bugs, hidden cameras, tapping devices, transmitters, receivers, and GPS trackers
- Increased sensitivity to Bluetooth and WIFI signals. Allowing the operator to detect wireless sources at a distance of up to 6 feet
- The Main antenna boasts a coverage range of 50 MHz-12000 MHz, which is particularly helpful for lower frequencies and has made it possible to increase the detection distance of conventional VHF/UHF bugging devices by 2-3 times while saving perfect sensitivity for higher frequency bands like GSM, WIFI, Bluetooth
- The correlation function discovers FM transmitters by the presence of sound. Making this unit more versatile than other detectors. This unit can produce a loop-back effect that a microphone transmitter will pick up the sound and transmit the beep. The demodulation display will pick up the transmission and flash simultaneously.
- Antena two provides coverage for frequencies ranging from 1.4-2.48 GHz and 4.9-5.875 GHz. This microwave log-periodic directed antenna can detect frequencies 2-4 times further on signals above 2 GHz like 2.4, 5.0 GHz WIFI, Bluetooth, Wi-Max, and LTE High. The directionality provided makes pinpointing a wireless source easier to locate. Now you not only know that there is a WIFI source but can quickly pinpoint it.
SIGNAL TYPES DETECTED
- Radio Frequency (RF)
- CDMA, DECT Phones
- WIFI, Wi-Max, Bluetooth
- GPS, GSM 3G, 4G, LTE and LTE-High
ANTENNA 1 DETECTION RANGES: ROD
- VHF Bug: 2 feet
- UHF Bug: 3 feet
- Bluetooth: 1 foot
- 2.4 GHz WIFI Client: 2 feet
- GSM 1900, 3G 2100 MHz: 3 feet
- 2.4 GHz WIFI Accesspoint: 3 feet
- LTE Higher Ranges, Wi-Max: 1 foot
- GSM, LTE, CDMA 800-900 MHz: 7 feet
- 5 GHz WIFI, 5 GHz Video Cameras: 2 feet
ANTENNA 1 DETECTION RANGES: MICRO-POINTER
- Bluetooth: 1 foot
- 2.4 GHz WIFI Client: 3 feet
- GSM 1900, 3G 2100 MHz: 7 feet
- 2.4 GHz WIFI Accesspoint: 6 feet
- LTE Higher Ranges, Wi-Max: 3 feet
- 5 GHz WIFI, 5 GHz Video Cameras: 2 feet
ANTENNA 2 DETECTION RANGES: MICRO-POINTER
- Bluetooth: 3 feet
- 2.4 GHz WIFI Client: 4 feet
- 2.4 GHz WIFI Accesspoint: 13 feet
- 5 GHz WIFI, 5 GHz Video Cameras: 3 feet
HOW DO I RETURN?
- Visit our returns center - Click Here
- Enter your order number and email address to start
- Follow the instructions and select the items you want to return
- If your item is eligible for a return or exchange, select that product
- Once your request is approved, you will get a confirmation email with shipping guidelines
WHAT ITEMS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE?
- Bug Detectors and Counter Surveillance Products
- Professional Voice Changer Telephone Kit
- Cell Phone Software
- GPS Trackers, GPS Service Plans, GPS Activations, or Accessories
- Standard and Priority Overnight Shipping
WHAT ITEMS ARE RETURNABLE FOR REFUND?
- Most items are returnable within 30 days from the date of purchase. Items must be unused, in resalable condition, and in their original packaging, or a 20% restocking fee may be applied
- Items sent back without an RMA # are subject to a 40%-60% restocking fee
All products carry a 1-year manufacturer's warranty and can be exchanged for a different product within the first 30 days of purchase. After 30 days of the initial purchase, you can exchange your product for the same item if you have any issues.
WHAT ARE THE REFUND OPTIONS?
- Refund as a store credit
- Refund to the original payment method
- Purchases made using cryptocurrency fall under the same exchange and return policies as regular fiat money purchases. Refunds processed are sent to the same wallet used at the time of sale. These refunds will be totaled in USD at the exchange rate for that currency at the time of reimbursement
HOW SOON WILL I GET MY REFUND?
Once your returned item is received and inspected, you will be notified within 48 business hours by email that the refund has been completed. Refunds can take 7-14 business days to show up in your account.
MY QUESTION IS NOT ADDRESSED
If you have any queries regarding your return or refund, reach out to us at email@example.com.
- Hours: 9 am - 5 pm, Monday - Saturday
- Toll-Free: 1-800-292-7748
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 2301 N. Central Expy, Ste 152 Plano, TX 75075
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- User Manual, 1 Year Manufacturer's Warranty
- Professional Digital RF Wireless Bug Detector
- Cleaning Cloth, 2 AAA Batteries, 1 Rod Antenna, 1 Micro-Pointer Antenna, Battery Compartment Key
- Weight: 6oz
- Battery Type: AAA
- Battery Life: 20 hours
- Audio Verification Mode
- Mixed Verification Mode
- Vibration Verification Mode
- Product Dimensions: 3.0 x 0.5 x 5 inches
- Radio Frequency Range: 2 MHz-12 GHz
- Included Micro-Pointer Antenna Detection Range: 2 MHz-12 GHz
- Antenna One Detection Range: 50 MHz-12000 MHz
- Antenna Two Detection Range: 1.4 GHz-2.48 GHz ~ 4.9 GHz-5.875 GHz
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: How long do the batteries last?
A: It will last for 20 hours.
Q: What does the micro pointer do?
A: The micro pointer allows you to point in a certain direction to get a better signal than the normal one, which detects in all directions. This helps locate where the transmitter is.
Q: What does the correlating button do?
A: This button triggers a beeping sound, so trigger the listening bug to turn on and begin transmitting. Press the CORR button in a pattern, and if there is an audio transmitter, you will see the light blink back in the same pattern.
Q: Can I find real-time GPS trackers with this?
A: Yes, this has the ability to detect real-time GPS trackers when they are sending a signal.
Q: Can I detect cameras with this?
A: This can detect cameras if they are wireless and transmit a signal. If the camera does not give off any signal, then this will not detect it.