A SLEEK USB DESIGN, WITH SIMPLE EASE OF USE!
This small and portable flash drive recorder can be set to only trigger when sound happens in the area! This functioning USB flash drive voice recorder has great voice activation, able to pick up sound within approximately 40 feet in optimal conditions. New features to the date and time stamp program allow you to adjust the voice-activation mode, enabling you to control the sound quality allowing for better pick up of quieter sounds in some situations or louder sounds in others. A continuous or voice-activated file will elicit 15-18 hours of battery life on a full 2-hour charge, or you can leave the device plugged into a powered USB port for no power restrictions while recording. The 8GB memory can store up to 288 hours in HQ, 144 hours in XHQ, or 24 hours in PCM quality. Files can easily be played back on a Windows or Mac computer using the built-in player software that comes with them.
HOW DOES THE USB FLASH DRIVE RECORDER WORK?
Charging the unit is a simple matter, as it is designed and operates just like a normal USB memory drive. Plug it into a computer or USB wall charger for about 2 hours while being turned off. A red light will show while charging and will start blinking when finished. While plugged into a computer, you can review your files by double-clicking them or drag and drop and save them to your desktop, or highlight and delete them if you no longer need them to free up memory. Files can easily be played back using your standard media player on your computer. You can open the "Time Setup" program on a Windows computer to set the date and time of future recordings and adjust the sound activation sensitivity to your desired setting. A simple click to either side of the wheel at the sound recorder's base will enable continuous recording or voice activation, with the middle position being the off position. A little notch in the wheel helps to determine which mode you've clicked it to.
WHY CHOOSE THIS USB VOICE RECORDER?
This fantastic portable recorder was designed with the user in mind. Ease-of-use was the point to be made on the drawing board for this audio recorder. A simple flick of the switch allows you to record even when caught off guard. The built-in 8GB memory can store up to 288 hours of recordings, plus recorded files are date and time-stamped. Quickly and easily download your recordings to a Mac or Windows computer to save your recordings. This tiny recorder can record for up to 18 hours in voice-activation or continuous record mode or leave it plugged into a powered USB port or wall adapter to record with no power restrictions. And let's not forget that this USB drive really does function, allowing for you to store school files, or work files on it, making it the perfect clandestine recorder for day-to-day use. If you are looking for a USB drive recorder with longer battery life and more storage, check out our Pro USB flash drive recorder.
This professional flash drive audio recorder is great for recording conversations, school lectures, business meetings, verbal abuse at home, work, or school. You can even use it to record your child custody case interactions with your ex or divorce case. This product can be used to record verbal interactions with law enforcement and is perfect for on-the-go recording or as a dictation device! Best of all, this covert recording device really is a functioning USB thumb drive allowing you to save your important documents on it.
- Download recordings easily to a Windows or Mac computer
- Easily switch between voice-activation or continuous record mode
- Multiple recording quality options to choose from, HQ, XHQ, and PCM
- Record continuously for 18 hours while in HQ, 15 hours in XHQ, or 12 hours in PCM
- The built-in 8GB memory can store up to 24 hours in PCM, 144 hours in XHQ, or 288 in HQ mode
- Recorded files can be date and time stamped on Windows computers for evidence gathering
- Fast 2-hour recharge rate. Can even record while plugged in for power, removing battery life restrictions
- Download and save important school or work files just like a normal flash drive, making this the perfect covert audio recorder
- Easy-to-use, covert USB design. Simple on-off design with no lights to indicate its recording, making it perfect for day-to-day use
- Clear voice recording with the built-in embedded amplified microphone. Start and stop recordings with a flick of a switch. Audio pick up range of 40 feet in optimal conditions
- User's Manual, 1 Year Manufacturer's Warranty
- USB Flash Drive Voice Recorder Voice Activated
- Weight: .40oz
- Charge Time: 2 hours
- Mac or Windows Compatible
- Time and Date Stamp: **Windows Only**
- Continuous or Voice-Activated Recording
- Product Dimensions: 2.6 x .82 x .43 inches
- Battery Life: HQ-18 hrs, XHQ-15 hrs, PCM-12 hrs
- Microphone Range: 40 feet in optimal conditions
- Storage Capacity: PCM-24 hrs, XHQ-144 hrs, HQ-288 hrs
- PC Interface: USB, Recording Format: MP3, Memory: 8GB
Q: How long should I charge the battery?
A: Take it off charge after about 2 hours to fully charge and protect battery quality.
Q: How long does the VOS standby let the unit record for?
A: The USB thumb drive recorder still only has 15-18 hours of use, whether recording continuously or via VOS.
Q: How can I tell which mode I'm switching to?
A: On the face of the recorder, next to the half-wheel switch, are two indicators: a long dash for continuous, and a double-dot for voice activation, with the notch of the wheel pointing straight out to indicate the off position.
Q: How do I set the Time and Date on a Windows computer?
A: Please refer to the quick start guide - Click Here
Q: Can I set the time on a Mac computer?
A: No, Windows computers only.
Q: How can I tell when it's fully charged?
A: There will be a red light that will be solid while it charges, then it will start to blink when it has reached full power.
Q: What is the recommended program for playback?
A: We recommend using VLC Media Player, iTunes, or Windows media player when playing back files.
Q: What if I plug it into my computer when a pop-up does not show to bring me to the files?
A: For a Windows PC, type "computer" into the search bar or near the Start menu. This will bring up the File Explorer with "MEMOQ" being listed under "This PC," which contains all your files. For a Mac computer, you'll do the same thing but using the Finder app.
Q: How can I tell how much battery life is left?
A: When turned on, a light will appear above the USB terminal for the first few seconds to indicate the battery life remaining. Then it will disappear, with a solid light showing 70-100% left, blinking indicating it has 30-70% life, and no light showing says it has between 0-30% battery.
- Quick start guide: Click Here
- How to format device memory: Click Here
- Date and Time Stamp Windows Computers - Click Here
HOW DO I RETURN?
- Visit our returns center - Click Here
- Enter your order number and email address to start
- Follow the instructions and select the items you want to return
- If your item is eligible for a return or exchange, select that product
- Once your request is approved, you will get a confirmation email with shipping guidelines
WHAT ITEMS ARE RETURNABLE?
- Most items are returnable; view list below for non-refundable items
- Within 30 days from the date of purchase
- In unused and resellable condition
- In the original packaging with all the tags intact
- All returns or exchanges received damaged, showing obvious signs of use, missing accessories, warranty seals cut, or returned with damaged or missing product packaging may be subject to a 20% restocking fee
- Items sent back without an RMA # are subject to a 40% restocking fee
WHAT ITEMS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE?
- Bug Detectors and Counter Surveillance Products
- Pro Telephone Voice Transformer Kit
- Computer and Cell Phone Software
- GPS Trackers, GPS Service Plans, GPS Activations or Accessories
- Standard and Priority Overnight Shipping
CAN ITEMS BE EXCHANGED?
We will gladly exchange any items for something of equal or greater value within the first 30 days of purchase.
Please Note: If you're exchanging a non-refundable item for a refundable item, that new product will not be eligible for a money-back refund.
WHAT ARE THE REFUND OPTIONS?
- Refund to the original payment method
- Purchases made using cryptocurrency fall under the same exchange and return policies as regular fiat money purchases. Refunds processed are sent to the same wallet used at the time of sale. These refunds will be totaled in USD at the exchange rate for that currency at the time of reimbursement.
HOW DO I SHIP BACK THE ITEMS?
For instructions on how to ship the returned products, refer to the email received after placing the return request.
HOW SOON WILL I GET MY REFUND?
Once your returned item is received and inspected, you will be notified within 48 business hours by email that the refund has been completed. Refunds can take 7-14 business days to show up in your account.
MY QUESTION IS NOT ADDRESSED
If you have any queries regarding your return or refund, reach out to us at email@example.com. Please include your name and order number for reference.
90-DAY WARRANTY ON ALL PRODUCTS EXCEPT THE FOLLOWING
- 1 Year Warranty on Voice Recorders
- 1 Year Warranty on Hidden Cameras
- 1 Year Warranty on GPS Trackers
- 1 Year Warranty on Dashboard Cameras
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
The product arrived on time and worked perfectly.
Very easy to operate.