USB Power Bank Audio Recorder with 150 Day Standby
Dreams meet reality with the worlds first 336 hour battery operated spy recorder
Our newest audio recorder has all the same features as our best selling pro flash drive but with a much longer battery, longer standby, and even has a battery indicator. It has an incredible 336 hours of battery life and up to 150 days of standby time, that is 2 weeks of continuous recording time or 5 months of standby. The device is small and functions as a mobile USB charger, allowing you to charge your smartphone or tablet directly from the recorder. But keep in mind every time you charge a device you will drain some of the battery which means it will not record for as long. The recorder comes with a magnet which allows it to mount to metal making this device very versatile and it only takes 5 hours to recharge this device fully!
How Does the Power Bank Voice Recorder Work?
This device is so simple to use; just flip the switch and you're recording! You will see a straight line and some dots on each side of the on/off switch. The line indicates continuous recording and the dot indicates sound activation mode. All you need to do is move the switch to either position to start recording. It comes with a cable that plugs directly into the USB port of any modern computer, which allows you to charge the device or listen to the recordings. Another unique feature with this model is that you can actually see how much battery you have left! It is also Windows and Mac compatible. We do recommend using VLC Media player to playback your saved files.
Why Choose This Discreet recording device?
Do you need something with extremely long battery life? Have you looked at other recorders and nothing will last long enough? Look no further then the new Power Bank Recorder. It has 336 hours of battery life and 150 days of storage, this is an incredible amount of battery life for a hidden recorder. It also has a built in 16GB memory which can store 576 hours of audio recordings. Simple one touch activation and it is the only hidden recorder that we have seen with a battery life indicator. You can even charge your smartphone or tablet using the device.
- Recording Conversations
- Recording Lectures
- Recording Business Meetings
- On-the-Go Covert Recording
- Law Enforcement Evidence Gathering
- Record Verbal Abuse at Home or Work
- Dictation Device
- Charge any USB device
- Sound activation & continuous mode: Set to record only when sound is detected; the battery will last up to 150 DAYS in standby. While in continuous record mode battery will last up to 336 hours
- Date/Time stamp (Windows Only)
- 576 hr audio capacity: No need to worry about running out of space, this recorder can hold weeks of audio
- 16GB memory: Double the memory as our previous version
- HD audio quality: Files are recorded in MP3 format. Can be played back on any audio program VLC Media play is recommended
- MAC & Windows: Works on any MAC or Windows computer
- Functions as a real USB charger
- Audio pick up range: 40ft in optimal conditions
- Recharge time: 5 hours
- Power Bank Voice Recorder
- User Manual
- Charging Cable
- OTG Cable
- 90 Day Manufactures Warranty
- Memory: Internal 16GB
- Record Time: 576hrs
- Record Quality: HD MP3
- Voice Activation Mode: Yes
- Max number of recording: 9,999
- Record Format: MP3
- Charge Time: 5hrs
- Charge/PC Connect: USB
- Battery Life - Record: 336hrs (continuous) or 150 days (standby)
- Start/Stop Record: Slide Switch
- Playback Speed Control: No
- Noise Filter (low cut): No
- Microphone Sensitivity Adjust: No
- Built-in Speaker: No
- Mac Compatible: Yes
- Windows Compatible: Yes
- Product Dimensions: 3.66 x 1.07 x .90 inches
- Battery Capacity: 3,000 mAh (3.7V)
- Power Input: DC 5V, 2A
Q: How long does it take to charge?
A: 5 hours using PC.
Q: What media player do you recommend for playback?
A: We recommend that you download VLC Media Player.
Q: How do I set the Time and Date?
A: Plug your device into your Windows computer. A removable desktop folder should pop up. Click open the folder to view the files. Double click on the software file that says Time Setup.
A new window will open, click the start button to set your date and time. This will create a date and time config file. Disconnect the device from the PC and take a moment to make a 30 second file. After completing the clip plug it back into the computer, go to the voice folder and make sure the time and date are correct.
Q: Can I time and date stamp the recordings?
A: Yes, when you make a recording it will time and date stamp the recording. Even in voice activation mode, each triggered recording will have it.
Q: What if my device doesn't prompt a desktop folder pop up?
A: Go to your search on your windows computer normally located under the start menu and type computer. This will bring you to your computers hard drives look for MemoQ and double click to access your item on your computer.
Q: What's the battery life?
A: 336 Hours in continuous record or 150 days in voice activation/standby mode.
Q: Is there a maximum number of files?
A: Yes, the recorder can only go to 9,999 files. If reached it will no longer record. To resolve this issue simply move the files out of the "Voice" folder and either into another folder on the recorder or on your PC.
Mon-Sat 10am to 6pm CST