USB Power Bank Audio Recorder with 150 Day Standby
Dreams meet reality with the worlds first 336 hour battery operated spy recorder
Our newest audio recorder has all the same features as our best selling pro flash drive but with a much longer battery, longer standby, and even has a battery indicator. It has an incredible 336 hours of battery life and up to 150 days of standby time, that is 2 weeks of continuous recording time or 5 months of standby. The device is small and functions as a mobile USB charger, allowing you to charge your smartphone or tablet directly from the recorder. But keep in mind every time you charge a device you will drain some of the battery which means it will not record for as long. The recorder comes with a magnet which allows it to mount to metal making this device very versatile and it only takes 5 hours to recharge this device fully!
How Does the Power Bank Voice Recorder Work?
This device is so simple to use; just flip the switch and you're recording! You will see a straight line and some dots on each side of the on/off switch. The line indicates continuous recording and the dot indicates sound activation mode. All you need to do is move the switch to either position to start recording. It comes with a cable that plugs directly into the USB port of any modern computer, which allows you to charge the device or listen to the recordings. Another unique feature with this model is that you can actually see how much battery you have left! It is also Windows and Mac compatible. We do recommend using VLC Media player to playback your saved files.
Why Choose This Discreet Recording Device?
Do you need something with extremely long battery life? Have you looked at other recorders and nothing will last long enough? Look no further then the new Power Bank Recorder. It has 336 hours of battery life and 150 days of storage, this is an incredible amount of battery life for a hidden recorder. It also has a built in 16GB memory which can store 576 hours of audio recordings. Simple one touch activation and it is the only hidden recorder that we have seen with a battery life indicator. You can even charge your smartphone or tablet using the device.
- Recording Conversations
- Recording Lectures
- Recording Business Meetings
- On-the-Go Covert Recording
- Law Enforcement Evidence Gathering
- Record Verbal Abuse at Home or Work
- Dictation Device
- Charge any USB device
- Sound activation & continuous mode: Continuous recording allows for up to 336 hours to be recorded. Sound Activation means it'll only record when it hears a sound and put it into a standby time for up to 150 Days.
- HD audio quality, MP3 format. VLC is recommended for playback, however any media player program will work.
- 16GB memory stores 576 hours of audio: This recorder can hold a little over three weeks of audio, so don't worry about running out of storage.
- Compatible with any Mac or Windows computer
- 40ft pick up range in optimal conditions
- Date/Time stamp (Windows Only)
- Functions as a real USB charger
- Recharge time: 5 hours
- USB Power Bank Audio Recorder
- User Manual
- Charging Cable
- OTG Cable
- 90 Day Manufacturers Warranty
- Memory: Internal 16GB
- Record Time: 576hrs
- Record Quality: HD MP3
- Voice Activation Mode: Yes
- Max number of recording: 9,999
- Record Format: MP3
- Charge Time: 5hrs
- Charge/PC Connect: USB
- Battery Life - Record: 336hrs (continuous) or 150 days (standby)
- Start/Stop Record: Slide Switch
- Product Dimensions: 3.66 x 1.07 x .90 inches
- Battery Capacity: 3,000 mAh (3.7V)
- Power Input: DC 5V, 2A
Q: How long does it take to charge?
A: 5 hours using PC.
Q: What media program should I use for playback?
A: VLC is a great program to use, it is free to download off their website and works on both Windows and Mac OS.
Q: How do I set the Time and Date?
A: Plug your device into your Windows computer. A removable desktop folder should pop up. Click open the folder to view the files. Double click on the software file that says Time Setup.
A new window will open, click the start button to set your date and time. This will create a date and time config file. Disconnect the device from the PC and take a moment to make a 30 second file. After completing the clip plug it back into the computer, go to the voice folder and make sure the time and date are correct.
Q: What if my computer doesn't prompt me to open a desktop folder when I plug in my device?
A: Click on the Windows icon or the Start button on a Windows computer, or go to your Finder on a Mac. In the search bar, type in MemoQ and click on the option it brings up. Here will be your files.
Q: How much battery life could I expect to get?
A: 336 Hours while in continuous recording mode or 150 days in sound activation/standby.
Q: Is there a maximum number of files?
A: 9,999 is the limit of how many files the device can hold, and once that limit is reached it won't record any more even if it technically hasn't recorded the 576 hours. Just move and/or delete the files out of the "Voice" folder to resolve this issue.