WIFI NANNY CAMERAS NOW HAVE EXCEPTIONAL NIGHT VISION WITH THE LONE WOLF HIDDEN CAMERA
The WIFI Lone Wolf hidden camera with infrared is an easy-to-use functioning clock camera that is a perfect solution for covert surveillance of your home or business. With the ability to capture video at 1080P, this high-definition recorder can be set up to record upon motion or continuously. Each video can be time and date stamped and downloaded to a Windows or Mac computer, and the videos can be watched back with any standard media player. This recorder can support a 32GB micro SD that can store up to 17 hours of videos. It also comes equipped with the unparalleled ability to see in complete darkness up to 20 feet with the embedded infrared, making this an excellent choice for 24-7 surveillance. But where this camera really shines is that it can be viewed anywhere in the world once set up to your WIFI network. Downloading the free PV cam viewer application available for both Android or Apple devices gives you the ability to set up the camera's features remotely, like motion or continuous recording, time and date stamp, and the ability to set up mobile alerts for your phone or tablet. Another great feature is when you are logged into the same WIFI network as the device, you can preview videos and download them to your phone's memory.
EASY TO USE, WORKS WITH ANY IPHONE OR ANDROID
To remote view has never been simpler with smart, peer-2-peer setup. Plug the unit in, and download the free PV cam viewer app available through Google Play or the iTunes store on your smartphone. Once downloaded, navigate the WIFI settings on your mobile device, look for the device's corresponding WIFI name, and enter the default password. The name is next to the QR code hidden on the underbelly of the clock. Open the app on your phone, go to device manager, and tap the + button in the top right corner. The app will then ask for your permission to use your phone's camera to scan the QR code. Now the device is synced with your phone. To view the live stream, go under the device manager settings and select the gear icon. You can now select the WIFI of your location and enter the password to connect this camera to your WIFI network. You can add multiple devices at the same location, and they will still be viewable with the same app.
WHAT ARE THE ADVANTAGES OF THE LONE WOLF HIDDEN CAMERA?
Would you like to log in from anywhere on your phone and see a live feed of your home or business while you are away? You can do just that with the Lone Wolf; with its easy-to-set-up peer-2-peer technology, you will be up and remote viewing camera on your Apple or Android device within minutes with the free and simple-to-use PV cam viewer software. You can set up the date and time of the device or change the recording status from continuous to motion activation. This application even allows you to set up motion trigger alerts to be sent to your mobile device. Recording video in 1080P quality will acquire the details needed during the daytime, but the Lone Wolf really excels at night. Using built-in invisible infrared allows the camera to see up to 20 feet in low light, making this clock camera an excellent choice for 24-7 surveillance monitoring. With the unit networked wirelessly over your WIFI network, checking-in is an app away. The PV viewer app allows for the most desired feature: the ability to review video live on your phone when you are on the same WIFI network as the recorder, which allows you to download the recordings directly to your phone and instantly watch or save them. Or, if you prefer, you can download the videos directly off the device's SD card to a Mac or Windows computer, allowing you to play the videos back with your standard media player. This recorder can support a 32GB micro SD card that can store up to 17 hours of video.
The lone wolf camera is the perfect solution when you want to ensure the nanny or maid service is doing their jobs. Keep an eye on your kids or loved ones to ensure everyone is okay when away. It's great for monitoring your valuables in your room or at the office. You can even check in on the caregiver to make sure your loved ones receive the best possible care or keep an eye on your apartment when maintenance stops by to fix something.
- Live streams video at 1080P high-definition and saves video onto the SD card at 1080P
- Time and date stamp videos for evidence gathering and organization of your recorded files
- No indicator lights are present while recording, allowing this clock cam to blend in naturally
- 32GB Micro SD card stores up to 17 hours of 1080P high-definition video at 30 frames per second
- A functional clock that really tells time, making it the perfect covert camera for your home or office
- WIFI hassle-free setup using peer-to-peer technology. Watch video remotely on your Android or Apple smartphone or tablets
- Built-in infrared allows you to see up to 20 feet at night and a wide 78° field of view allows for you to cover areas conveniently
- Easily download your recorded videos to a Mac or Windows computer, no software required, playback videos with any standard media player
- Free Android and iPhone applications allow you to remotely set up features like time and date stamps, motion-activated recording, or motion trigger for mobile alerts. Review and download videos when logged into the same WIFI network as the recorder
User Manual, 1 Year Manufacturers Warranty
WIFI Lone Wolf Hidden Camera with IR
16GB SD Card, USB Cable, DC Power Supply, AAA Batteries x 2
- Weight: 7.8oz
- Time and Date Stamp
- Charge Time: 6 hours
- Stream Quality: 1080P
- Lens: 78° FOV, Audio: No
- Mac or Windows Compatible
- Night Vision Distance: 20 feet
- Video Storage 32GB: 17 hours
- Motion Detection Distance: 20 feet
- Video Resolution: 1080P, 720P, 480P
- Phone App Support: Android or iPhone
- Product Dimensions: 6.00 x 3.0 x 1.5 inches
- Frame Rate: 30fps~1080P, 30fps~720P, 30FPS~480P
- PC Interface: USB, Video Format: .MOV, Memory: Up to 32GB Micro SD Card
Q: I can't see the unit over the internet. What's going on?
A: There could be several reasons for this, not actually connected to the WIFI network on your smartphone, the internet is out, incorrect WIFI password.
Q: I can see the device remotely sometimes, and other times it looks choppy and not smooth; what's going on?
A: To achieve a less choppy video signal, we recommend lowering the stream quality. This won't change the recording quality, but it can be a quick fix if the data transmission is slow. Still having issues contact tech support at 1-800-292-7748.
Q: I'm trying to set up this device at a hotel, and there is WIFI, but I can't see the camera on my phone; what can I do?
A: There could be several reasons why this could happen. The most common would be the way WIFI access is available. Most hotels that offer WIFI are through guest accounts. This doesn't necessarily mean that the unit won't work, but if Admin access is not available, this is likely the reason that you can't access your device on your cell phone.
Q: How good is the night vision?
A: 20 feet.
Q: How do I set the time on the clock?
A: Please refer to the quick start guide - Click Here
Q: Is the video date and time-stamped?
Q: What's the largest SD card I can use?
Q: Which media player do you recommend for playback?
A: We highly recommend that you download VLC Media Player it's a free download and works with Windows and Mac computers.
Q: Can it record audio?
HOW DO I RETURN?
- Visit our returns center - Click Here
- Enter your order number and email address to start
- Follow the instructions and select the items you want to return
- If your item is eligible for a return or exchange, select that product
- Once your request is approved, you will get a confirmation email with shipping guidelines
WHAT ITEMS ARE RETURNABLE?
- Most items are returnable; view list below for non-refundable items
- Within 30 days from the date of purchase
- In unused and resellable condition
- In the original packaging with all the tags intact
- All returns or exchanges received damaged, showing obvious signs of use, missing accessories, warranty seals cut, or returned with damaged or missing product packaging may be subject to a 20% restocking fee
- Items sent back without an RMA # are subject to a 40% restocking fee
WHAT ITEMS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE?
- Bug Detectors and Counter Surveillance Products
- Pro Telephone Voice Transformer Kit
- Computer and Cell Phone Software
- GPS Trackers, GPS Service Plans, GPS Activations or Accessories
- Standard and Priority Overnight Shipping
CAN ITEMS BE EXCHANGED?
We will gladly exchange any items for something of equal or greater value within the first 30 days of purchase.
Please Note: If you're exchanging a non-refundable item for a refundable item, that new product will not be eligible for a money-back refund.
WHAT ARE THE REFUND OPTIONS?
- Refund to the original payment method
- Purchases made using cryptocurrency fall under the same exchange and return policies as regular fiat money purchases. Refunds processed are sent to the same wallet used at the time of sale. These refunds will be totaled in USD at the exchange rate for that currency at the time of reimbursement.
HOW DO I SHIP BACK THE ITEMS?
For instructions on how to ship the returned products, refer to the email received after placing the return request.
HOW SOON WILL I GET MY REFUND?
Once your returned item is received and inspected, you will be notified within 48 business hours by email that the refund has been completed. Refunds can take 7-14 business days to show up in your account.
MY QUESTION IS NOT ADDRESSED
If you have any queries regarding your return or refund, reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your name and order number for reference.
90-DAY WARRANTY ON ALL PRODUCTS EXCEPT THE FOLLOWING
- 1 Year Warranty on Voice Recorders
- 1 Year Warranty on Hidden Cameras
- 1 Year Warranty on GPS Trackers
- 1 Year Warranty on Dashboard Cameras
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
I don't use the Wi Fi. It was easy to set up and use and works well. The instructions tell you to connect the USB cable to use Wolf on the PC. It does not view the video this way. I put the video card directly into the PC to make it work.
I had some difficulty learning how to get this camera set up, but the seller was helpful and provided assistance over the phone. The camera is a good quality one and I’m hopeful that it will last longer than other spy cams I’ve tried. Unfortunately, the majority of its settings need to be controlled using a smartphone, and the camera’s wi-fi signal only carries about 25 feet. So the camera can’t be controlled, and recordings can’t be started and stopped from any farther away than that.
Thank you for your review! Give us a call at 1-800-292-7748 and we'll be able to help you a bit more with this, as it seems you're missing the final step of tying it to the WiFi of the location so you can view through the device from remote access. We are here Monday through Saturday, 10am to 6pm CST.
Nice looking clock. Good quality picture even at night. Has an on off switch on the back so I can turn it on and off when I need it.
Awesome picture quality. Has night vision so I can see whats going on no matter day or night. Has WiFi so I can see the camera from anywhere.
Great Hidden Camera. Stylish looking clock. Lets me see whats going on from anywhere using my phone. Very good picture quality even at night.