AN ECONOMICAL VOICE RECORDER BUILT INTO A TINY USB DRIVE
This USB recorder can function up to 10-13 hours off a full charge. Store up to 90 hours of audio with the built-in 8GB flash memory and download the recorded files to any Windows or Mac computer. This hidden flash drive recorder looks and functions just like a normal USB flash drive allowing you to store your covert voice recordings on it and save important documents for work and school on it, too. A simple on and off switch lets you quickly turn this device into a hidden audio recorder in seconds. Don't forget you can time and date stamp each recording for evidence-gathering purposes.
HOW DOES THE USB VOICE RECORDER WORK?
It's an easy one-touch operation; slide the small switch at the end opposite the USB port to start and stop recordings. No software or cables are needed; plug this unit into any MAC or Windows to transfer your audio files to your computer. This tiny device even functions as a normal thumb drive, allowing you to store any other type of files you want.
To set the date and time, plug the device into your Windows or Mac computer. Open the set time folder and run the set time program (Windows). The device will automatically sync to your computer's date and time; click ok, and you're done. You will need to open up the "timeset.txt" document in the Mac-specific folder preloaded on the device for MAC computers.
Update the preloaded time and date in the "timeset.txt" document and save it to the proper record drive. Take a moment to make a 30-second recording to ensure that the time stamp took. Charging is a breeze. Just insert the device into any USB port with power. It even charges while you review your files on a Windows or Mac computer. It'll take 2-3 hours to charge a dead battery fully.
WHY CHOOSE THIS MICRO RECORDING DEVICE?
Looking to capture what someone said covertly? One-touch voice recording paired with 90 hours of storage makes this one of the slickest covert recording devices on the market today.
The device comes with a rechargeable battery that lasts 10 to 13 hours off a full charge, and you can download your files to a Windows or MAC computer. You don't need software to review your audio files; play the recordings through VLC media player or your normal media player software installed on your computers, like iTunes or Windows media player.
You can even use this covert recording drive as an actual thumb drive, store files for school, and work on it. To recharge this unit, pop it into any Windows, MAC, or powered USB device, for 2-3 hours for a full recharge. Looking for a device with a longer standby battery? Check out our Pro USB drive recorder.
This professional USB drive voice recorder is great for recording conversations, school lectures, business meetings, and verbal abuse at home, work, or school. You can even use it to record your child custody case interactions with your ex or divorce case. This product can record verbal interactions with law enforcement and is perfect for on-the-go recording or as a dictation device! Best of all, this miniature recording device is a functioning USB thumb drive allowing you to save your important documents on it.
- Easily switch on voice recording with a flick of a switch
- Simple on/off design with no lights to indicate its recording
- Download recordings easily to a Windows or Mac computer
- Clear voice recording with the built-in embedded amplified mic
- 10 to 13-hour battery life, making it great for day-to-day recording
- Fast 2-3 hour recharge rate. The built-in 8GB memory can store up to 90 hours
- An actual functioning thumb drive that allows you to store files for work and school
- Recorded files can be date and time-stamped on a Windows or MAC computer for evidence gathering
- Start and stop recordings with a flick of a switch. Audio pick-up range of 40 feet in optimal conditions
HOW DO I RETURN?
- Visit our returns center - Click Here
- Enter your order number and email address to start
- Follow the instructions and select the items you want to return
- If your item is eligible for a return or exchange, select that product
- Once your request is approved, you will get a confirmation email with shipping guidelines
WHAT ITEMS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE?
- Bug Detectors and Counter Surveillance Products
- Professional Voice Changer Telephone Kit
- Cell Phone Software
- GPS Trackers, GPS Service Plans, GPS Activations, or Accessories
- Standard and Priority Overnight Shipping
WHAT ITEMS ARE RETURNABLE FOR REFUND?
- Most items are returnable within 30 days from the date of purchase. Items must be unused, in resalable condition, and in their original packaging, or a 20% restocking fee may be applied
- Items sent back without an RMA # are subject to a 40%-60% restocking fee
All products carry a 1-year manufacturer's warranty and can be exchanged for a different product within the first 30 days of purchase. After 30 days of the initial purchase, you can exchange your product for the same item if you have any issues.
WHAT ARE THE REFUND OPTIONS?
- Refund as a store credit
- Refund to the original payment method
- Purchases made using cryptocurrency fall under the same exchange and return policies as regular fiat money purchases. Refunds processed are sent to the same wallet used at the time of sale. These refunds will be totaled in USD at the exchange rate for that currency at the time of reimbursement
HOW SOON WILL I GET MY REFUND?
Once your returned item is received and inspected, you will be notified within 48 business hours by email that the refund has been completed. Refunds can take 7-14 business days to show up in your account.
MY QUESTION IS NOT ADDRESSED
If you have any queries regarding your return or refund, reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Hours: 9 am - 5 pm, Monday - Saturday
- Toll-Free: 1-800-292-7748
- Email: email@example.com
- 2301 N. Central Expy, Ste 152 Plano, TX 75075
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- User Manual, 1 Year Manufacturer's Warranty
- USB Drive Voice Recorder Stores 90 Hours
- Weight: .56oz
- Time and Date Stamp
- Battery Life: 10-13 hours
- Charge Time: 2-3 hours
- Record Quality: 192Kbps
- Storage Capacity: 90 hours
- Mac or Windows Compatible
- Continuous Voice Recording
- Product Dimensions: 2.5 x 3/4 x 1/4 inches
- Microphone Range: 40 feet in optimal conditions
- PC Interface: USB, Recording Format: WAV, Memory: 8GB
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: What's the amount of time needed to get a full charge?
A: 2-3 hours.
Q: What is the best player for my Windows or Mac OS?
A: VLC Media Player is a free program that can be downloaded off the creator's website and the program we use.
Q: Does it have the capability to record based on sound or voice activation?
Q: How long should the battery allow it to record for?
A: 10-13 hours.
Q: Can this unit download onto a PC or Mac?
Q: Do I need an SD Card?
A: No, this unit has a built-in 8GB memory.
Q: Can I time stamp my recorded files?
A: Please refer to the quick start guide - Click Here
- Quick start guide: Click Here
- How to format device memory: Click Here