Voice Recorder Spy Pen with 31 Hour Battery
Voice Activated Spy Pens Just Got An Upgrade
Our new 31 hour voice activated spy pen is very similar to our best selling 16 hour recorder pen but with longer battery life and more features. This device has the ability to do a time and date stamp on each recorded file. It has 31 hours of battery life and 30 days of standby time and it can store 144 hours of audio recordings. This recorder has two record modes you can switch between: continuous and voice activation.
How Does The Voice Recorder Spy Pen Work?
Simply turn the recording switch on the top of the unit counter clockwise. When you turn the switch you will see the white dot turn from white to black to indicate that it is in the record mode.
Want to set up your recording mode? Unscrew the pen by twisting counter clockwise on the silver and black design ring in the center of the unit. Once you have it unscrewed you will see your USB connection. There is small black switch, move it to the solid gold line for continuous recording or move it to the three gold dots for voice activated recording.
Why Choose This Covert Spy Recorder?
Looking for something discreet with voice activation and date and time stamp that you can use at work? This is the perfect product for you. This audio recorder has a 31 hour battery life when in continuous mode and a 30 day standby battery life when set for voice activation recording. This device stores 144 hours of audio recordings and only takes 2 hours to fully recharge. You can even write with this pen, giving you access to a recording device at all hours of the day when you are at work. Simple and easy download to any PC or Mac, no software required to listen to your files just play them through Windows Media Player or VLC media player or iTunes.
Looking for a similar product but want to be able to listen to the recording directly from the recorder? Take a look at our Sleek Pen Recorder. This pen has headphones that you can plug directly into the pen to listen to the recordings on the go.
- Recording Conversations
- Recording Lectures
- Recording Business Meetings
- On-the-Go Covert Recording
- Law Enforcement Evidence Gathering
- Record Verbal Abuse at Work or Home
- Dictation Device
- 8GB Storage: Stores 144 hours of voice recordings in XHQ or 288 hours in HQ
- Adjustable recording quality settings, choose from HQ and XHQ
- Time & date stamped on each recorded file (Windows Computers Only)
- Pen really writes & comes with replacement ink cartridges
- Audio pick up range: 40ft in optimal conditions
- Battery Life: 31 hours continuous recording
- Long battery standby life in voice activation: 30 Days
- Voice activation detection level (VAR): 60 dB
- High quality recording: Encoding 128Kbps
- Operate by external power supply (PC, USB Port)
- Easy playback and download through any Mac or PC
- Charging Time: 2 Hours, rechargeable battery
- USB 2.0 Hi speed upload and download
- Battery Indicator: LED display / LED is off during recording
- Dimension: 14.3mm(Φ)×133.5mm(L)
- Voice Activated Recording Spy Pen with 31 Hour Battery
- Quick Start Guide
- 2 Spare Ink Cartridges
- 1 Year Manufacturers Warranty
- Mac and PC compatible
- Date and time stamped: Yes (Windows Computers Only)
- Storage time: HQ - 288hrs / XHQ - 144hrs
- Battery life time: HQ - 31hrs / XHQ - 27hrs (continuous recording)
- Voice activated recording mode (VAR): Standby time: about 30 days
- Automatic recording level: Yes
- Battery charging Time: 2 hours
- VAR detection level: about 60 dB
- Battery charging time: 2 hours
- Recording format: MP3 @ 128kbps
- Max number of recording files: 9,999 files
- Dimension: .56 × .56 x 5.25(L) inches
- Battery type: 3.7V, Li-Polymer 230mA
- PC OS: Windows 2000, XP, Vista , Windows 7, 8, 10
- Operating conditions temperature: 0° ~ 40℃ / 32° ~ 104℉
- Compatible with any media player (Windows Media, VLC Player, iTunes)
- Humidity: 20% ~ 80%
- Weight: 28.5g
Q: Can I do continuous and voice activation recording?
Q: Which media player do you recommend for playback?
A: We highly recommend that you download VLC Media Player it's a free download and works with Windows and Mac computers.
Q: How do you set the time and date on a Windows computer?
A: Plug your device into your Windows computer. A removable desktop folder should pop up. Click open the folder to view the files. Click on the executable file Time Setup and click "Start." If the file is lost, you can download it from the Support tab for this device or simply click here to download and save to the root directory of the memory.
Disconnect the device from the PC and take a moment to make a 30 second audio clip. Once you have completed making your audio clip plug it back into the computer, go to your voice folder and ensure the time and date are correct on the file name, if not repeat this step once more to ensure the time and date took.
Q: How do I set the time on a Mac computer?
A: Unfortunately, the program for date/time stamping and quality adjustment of the files does not work on a Mac.
Q: Does it actually work as a pen?
A: Yes, you can write with this pen and it comes replacement ink cartridges as well.
Q: Will I need to purchase an SD card for storage?
A: No, this unit has a built in 8GB flash memory which stores 144 hours of audio files.
Q: How do I transfer the files onto my computer?
A: Unscrew the pen so that you can see the internal USB, plug that into the USB port on your computer. Once you have opened the file folder location you simply need to highlight and drag the specific file or files to your desktop on you PC.
Q: What is the battery life?
A: 31 hours when in continuous recording mode. 30 Days when in voice activation mode.
Q: Does this device work with Mac computers?
Mon-Fri 10am to 6pm CST
Support Centre Videos - Windows Computers
How to Playback and Save Your Recordings on a PC
How to Set Time & Date, Delete, Copy, Paste & Listen to Recordings
Excellent product. Stellar customer service. This Voice Recorder Pen exceeded my expectations. Placing another order at this very moment.
The overall sound quality is pretty good as long as you are in a quieter area without a lot of background noise ie. a fan. Won’t be disappointed.
Could not set up date/time or SVOS level setting. Voice recording shuts off mid-stream, and does not pick up all of the conversation...starts and stops. Does not pick clear recording during voice whispering,
I’m sorry to hear of your issues experienced with the device. If you were not able to set the date/time or the SVOS level, keep in mind that this is only available to Windows computers. If that is what you’re using, give us a call and we’ll be able to help out. We’re here Monday through Friday, 10am to 6pm CST and our number is 1.800.292.7748. The way this device operates in SVOS mode is by powering down into a low battery consumption state, which listens for audio and boots the device back into record mode when sound is detected. Audio for the first second or two may be lost, for this reason. Whispering would generally not be loud enough to trigger a voice activated recording. To pick up on any whispering, be as close as possible to the recorder, be aware of any loud background noises, and it would be best not to use voice activation but to keep it on continuous recording. Thank you, and be sure to contact us for any further questions you may have.
The experience has been good very good item
Clear and audible