Voice Recorder Spy Pen with 19 Hour Battery
Voice Activated Spy Pens Just Got An Upgrade
Our new 19 hour voice activated spy pen is very similar to our best selling 12 hour recorder pen but with longer battery life and more features. This device has the ability to do a time and date stamp on each recorded file. It has 19 hours of battery life and 30 days of standby time and it can store 144 hours of audio recordings. This recorder has two record modes you can switch between, continuous and voice activation.
How Does The Voice Recorder Spy Pen Work?
Simply turn the recording switch on the top of the unit counter clockwise. When you turn the switch you will see the white dot turn from white to black to indicate that it is in the record mode.
Want to set up your recording mode? Unscrew the pen by twisting counter clockwise on the silver and black design ring in the center of the unit. Once you have it unscrewed you will see your USB connection. There is small black switch, move it to the solid gold line for continuous recording or move it to the three gold dots for voice activated recording.
Why Choose This Covert Spy Recorder?
Looking for something discreet with voice activation and date and time stamp that you can use at work? This is the perfect product for you. This audio recorder has a 19 hour battery life when in continuous mode and a 30 day standby battery life when set for voice activation recording. This device stores 144 hours of audio recordings and only takes 2 hours to fully recharge. You can even write with this pen, giving you access to a recording device at all hours of the day when you are at work. Simple and easy download to any PC or Mac, no software required to listen to your files just play them through Windows Media Player or VLC media player or iTunes.
Looking for a similar product but want to be able to listen to the recording directly from the recorder? Take a look at our Sleek Pen Recorder. This pen has headphones that you can plug directly into the pen to listen to the recordings on the go.
- Recording Conversations
- Recording Lectures
- Recording Business Meetings
- On-the-Go Covert Recording
- Law Enforcement Evidence Gathering
- Record Verbal Abuse at Work or Home
- Dictation Device
- Pen really writes & comes with replacement ink cartridges
- Time & date stamped each recorded files
- Audio pick up range: 40ft in optimal conditions
- Long battery standby life in VAR mode: 30 Days
- Battery Life: 19 hours continuous recording
- Voice activation detection level (VAR): 60 dB
- High quality recording: Encoding 128Kbps
- Operate by external power supply (PC, USB Port)
- 8GB Storage: Stores 144 hours of voice recordings
- Easy playback and download through any computer
- Charging Time: 2 Hours, rechargeable battery
- USB 2.0 Hi speed upload and download
- Battery Indicator: LED display / LED is off during recording
- Dimension: 10.5×68×20mm , 13.2g
- Standby Power: 0 watt
- Voice Recorder Spy Pen with 19 Hour Battery
- Quick Start Guide
- Replacement Ink
- 90 Day Manufactures Warranty
- Storage Time: 144 hours based on 8GB
- Battery Life Time: 19 hours in continuous recording
- Battery Charging Time: 2 hours
- Voice Activated Recording Mode (VAR): Standby time: about 30 days
- VAR detection level: about 60 dB
- Max number of recording files: 999 files
- Dimension: 14.3mm(Φ)×133.5mm(L) , 28.5g
- Battery type: 3.7V, Li-Polymer 230mA
- PC OS: Windows 2000, XP, Vista , Windows 7, 8, 10
- Operating conditions Temperature: 0° ~ 40℃ / 32° ~ 104℉
- Humidity: 20% ~ 80%
Q: Can I do continuous and voice activation recording?
Q: How do you set the time and date?
A: Download the Time Set Up Program from above in the support section. Place the program in the root folder above or below the Record and Version_V002. Make sure the Windows computer has the correct time and date then run the Time Set Up program. It will display the time that the computer is set to. Press the start button and it will make a date and time config file. Make a recording to test and you will see a time and date stamp of when the recording took place.
Q: Does it actually work as a pen?
A: Yes, you can write with this pen and it comes replacement ink cartridges as well.
Q: Will I need to purchase an SD card for storage?
A: No, this unit has a built in 8GB flash memory which store 144 hours of video files.
Q: How do I transfer the files onto my computer?
A: Unscrew the pen so that you can see the internal USB, plug that into the USB port on your computer. Once you have opened the file folder location you simply need to highlight and drag the specific file or files to your desktop on you PC.
Q: What is the battery life?
A: 19 hours when in continuous recording mode. 30 Days when in voice activation mode.
Q: Does this device work with Mac computers?