DIGITAL FORENSICS IS MADE EASY WITH THE IPHONE DATA RECOVERY STICK
This is an amazing product that can allow anyone to become a digital forensic examiner. The USB flash drive contains specialized software that allows anyone to retrieve deleted data on iPhone and iPad devices. All you need is some time, the iPhone, and a PC running Windows Vista or higher. The iPhone Recovery Stick is a future-proof device that can be updated for free by clicking the user interface update button.
THE IPHONE RECOVERY STICK IS EASY TO USE
Plug this USB flash drive with the forensic program into your Windows PC via a USB port along with the iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch to be investigated and run the software. No need to download software from the internet as it is already on the USB drive! Just follow the simple instructions, and you’ll be downloading information from your devices in no time. It takes anywhere from 15 to 30 minutes to process one gigabyte, depending on the available information and computer speed. A search function called the iSearch enables the user to search for specific keywords among all the content on the phone, quickening the search for pertinent information to your investigation. You can use this stick on as many Apple devices as you like.
RECOVER A PLETHORA OF DELETED DATA
With this forensic tool, you can recover many different types of available information quickly and easily. You can recover SMS (text) messages, iMessages, call history, contact information, calendar entries, your Safari cached passwords, browser bookmarks, history, and notes. Need to recover deleted photos? Were they hidden within a photo-hiding application? Recovery from many of these apps is also supported. Did you have several bookmarks on your maps? No worries, it can recover those too! This forensic tool is your key to all this info!
EVEN RECOVERS DATA FROM APPLE ITUNES
If you have access to the iTunes account, you can recover all data backed up to the iTunes account. The data backed up will be the last time the phone was backed up to the account. If no backup has been performed for a prolonged period, the information you extract from iTunes may differ from the current data on the iPhone. This is an essential feature of the recovery stick. It provides users with the opportunity to review data through iTunes, which may have been removed from the phone manually.
RECOVER DELETED VOICE MAILS
Deleted voicemails are stored on the phone until manually deleted from the voicemail folder. The iPhone Data Recovery Stick recovers the actual voicemail recordings. It also can display the sender’s phone number, date of the voicemail, duration, and filename of the recording so you can listen to messages from the multimedia files downloaded from the phone.
DELETED DATA RECOVERY OPTIONS
You can recover deleted photos right from the device. Still, recovery from an iTunes backup enables the capture of deleted notes, contacts, iMessage, call history, calendar entries, Safari bookmarks, history, cached passwords, sent and received SMS messages, and WIFI passwords. You may even view the Chrome history and keywords. Examine Apps data, even hidden Apps, and see images from all Applications in one location. You can even review malware threats on the device.
RECOVER DELETED INFORMATION FROM YOUR FAVORITE APPS
KIK, Gmail, Mail.ru, Whisper, Evernote, WhatsApp, Jott Messenger, Google Chrome, Health, Facebook, Facebook Messenger, TikTok, Viber, Waze, VK, WhatsApp, Text+, Linkedin.
SUPPORTS RECOVERY OF PHOTOS FROM FILE-HIDING APPS
The iPhone Recovery can recover hidden photos from the following apps, even if you don't have the app password.
- Album Lock, HCalculator, Calculator L, Calculator%, Calculator+, CI, Flo Box +, hiCalculator, HiDisk, HiFolder, HiPhone, iVault, Ky-Calc, Lock Security, My Apps Lite, My Disk, Photo Vault, My Media, Folder, Kespsafe, P Calc, PhotoSafe, PhotTank, SafeKeeper, Secret Safe Vault Manager, PhotoVideo, Private Camera, PrivateFree, Secret vault, VaultPC.
HOW DO I RETURN?
- Visit our returns center - Click Here
- Enter your order number and email address to start
- Follow the instructions and select the items you want to return
- If your item is eligible for a return or exchange, select that product
- Once your request is approved, you will get a confirmation email with shipping guidelines
WHAT ITEMS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE?
- Bug Detectors and Counter Surveillance Products
- Professional Voice Changer Telephone Kit
- Cell Phone Software
- GPS Trackers, GPS Service Plans, GPS Activations, or Accessories
- Standard and Priority Overnight Shipping
WHAT ITEMS ARE RETURNABLE FOR REFUND?
- Most items are returnable within 30 days from the date of purchase. Items must be unused, in resalable condition, and in their original packaging, or a 20% restocking fee may be applied
- Items sent back without an RMA # are subject to a 40%-60% restocking fee
All products carry a 1-year manufacturer's warranty and can be exchanged for a different product within the first 30 days of purchase. After 30 days of the initial purchase, you can exchange your product for the same item if you have any issues.
WHAT ARE THE REFUND OPTIONS?
- Refund as a store credit
- Refund to the original payment method
HOW SOON WILL I GET MY REFUND?
Once your returned item is received and inspected, you will be notified within 48 business hours by email that the refund has been completed. Refunds can take 7-14 business days to show up in your account.
MY QUESTION IS NOT ADDRESSED
If you have any queries regarding your return or refund, reach out to us at email@example.com.
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Quick Start Guide, 1 Year Manufacturer's Warranty
- iPhone Recovery Stick
- Lifetime Software Updates
- Supports iTunes backup, iPad, iPhone, iPod Touch
- IOS Versions Supported: 1.0 to 16.x
- Compatible USB Phone Cable Required: Yes
- Works on iPhones, iPads, and iTouch devices
- System Compatibility: Windows Vista, 7, 8, 10 and 11
- 1.33 GHz Processor, 1 GB RAM, 200 MB Hard Drive Space
- Deleted text messages are only recoverable within the first 24 hours of deletion
Frequently Asked Questions
- 9-4 Mountain Standard Time, Monday to Friday
- Email: Click Here
- Phone: 1-801-930-5821