RECOVER DATA EASILY FROM YOUR MOBILE DEVICE
The Android recovery stick is a product that can allow anyone to become a digital forensic examiner. This USB drive contains specialized forensic software that allows anyone to retrieve data on Android smartphones and tablets. All you need is some time, a smartphone, and a Windows Vista or higher PC. The Android Recovery Stick is a future-proof device that can be updated for free by clicking the update button on the user interface.
THE ANDROID RECOVERY STICK IS EASY TO USE
Just plug the USB drive with the forensic program into a USB port on your Windows computer. Run the program inside. When it prompts you to plug the phone in, use a USB cable to plug the cell phone into your Windows computer directly. The software will retrieve deleted text messages, call logs, calendar entries, contacts, and photos. Follow these simple instructions, and you will be downloading information from your smartphone in no time. It can take anywhere from 20 to 30 minutes per gig of information. If the phone is running OS 5 or newer, it will need to be rooted before you can retrieve the deleted information. You can use this stick on as many Android devices as you like.
WHY CHOOSE THIS PRODUCT?
The Android recovery stick allows you to recover more than just deleted text messages. Recover call logs, calendar entries, contacts, and photos. Profile information and settings can also be recovered, along with internet browsing history, stashed browser cookies, documents, and you may even listen to captured voice memos. It has never been easier to recover information from an Android phone.
SUPPORTS RECOVERY OF PHOTOS FROM FILE HIDING APPS
This forensic tool can recover hidden photos and files from the following apps, even if you don't have the app password.
- Vault, FotoX, Vaulty, KyCalc, PicLock, AppLock, KeepSafe, SD SMTH, Calculator, File, Hider, File Protect, Folder Lock, Gallery Lock, Hide Photo, LockPhotos, Gallery Vault, Private Vault, Video Locker, Hide All Files, Video Locker, Secure Gallery, Hide and Lock, File Hider Plus, File Hide Expert, Private Photo Vault and, Hide Files & Folders
DELETED DATA RECOVERY OPTIONS
You can recover a plethora of deleted data from an Android phone or tablet in the following ways. MP3, Video, Call logs, Contacts, Calendars, Documents, Photos/Images, Internet history, Texts (SMS/MMS). You can even see all images on the device in one location. Discover images hidden by file hiding Apps or review all messages sent and received; there is even a Malware Report that reports applications usages and permissions.
RECOVER DELETED INFORMATION FROM YOUR FAVORITE APPS
KIK, TextPlus, Whisper, Facebook, Vkontakte, Google Chrome and, Facebook Messenger. You can even recover non-deleted information from applications like Skype, TextFree, Linkedin, WhatsApp, and Jott Messenger.
HOW DO I RETURN?
- Visit our returns center - Click Here
- Enter your order number and email address to start
- Follow the instructions and select the items you want to return
- If your item is eligible for a return or exchange, select that product
- Once your request is approved, you will get a confirmation email with shipping guidelines
WHAT ITEMS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE?
- Bug Detectors and Counter Surveillance Products
- Professional Voice Changer Telephone Kit
- Cell Phone Software
- GPS Trackers, GPS Service Plans, GPS Activations, or Accessories
- Standard and Priority Overnight Shipping
WHAT ITEMS ARE RETURNABLE FOR REFUND?
- Most items are returnable within 30 days from the date of purchase. Items must be unused, in resalable condition, and in their original packaging, or a 20% restocking fee may be applied
- Items sent back without an RMA # are subject to a 40%-60% restocking fee
All products carry a 1-year manufacturer's warranty and can be exchanged for a different product within the first 30 days of purchase. After 30 days of the initial purchase, you can exchange your product for the same item if you have any issues.
WHAT ARE THE REFUND OPTIONS?
- Refund as a store credit
- Refund to the original payment method
- Purchases made using cryptocurrency fall under the same exchange and return policies as regular fiat money purchases. Refunds processed are sent to the same wallet used at the time of sale. These refunds will be totaled in USD at the exchange rate for that currency at the time of reimbursement
HOW SOON WILL I GET MY REFUND?
Once your returned item is received and inspected, you will be notified within 48 business hours by email that the refund has been completed. Refunds can take 7-14 business days to show up in your account.
MY QUESTION IS NOT ADDRESSED
If you have any queries regarding your return or refund, reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Hours: 9 am - 5 pm, Monday - Saturday
- Toll-Free: 1-800-292-7748
- Email: email@example.com
- 2301 N. Central Expy, Ste 152 Plano, TX 75075
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Quick Start Guide, 1 Year Manufacturer's Warranty
- Android Recovery Stick
- Lifetime Software Updates
- Supports Phones or Tablets
- Android Versions Supported: 1.0 to 8.1
- Compatible USB phone cable required: Yes
- Android 8 will not support 3rd party apps at all
- System Compatibility: Windows Vista, 7, 8, and 10
- Androids running Knox are not supported for deleted information recovery
- System Requirements: 1.33 GHz processor, 1 GB RAM, 200 MB hard drive space
- You will need the passcode for the phone to use the Android recovery
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Do I need the phone passcode?
Q: I have Knox on my phone. Is it supported?
Q: Will this support 3rd party apps?
Q: Will this work on a Mac?
A: No, you must use a PC to use the software.
- User Manual: Click Here
- How to recover data for Android devices: Click Here