FIND THOSE PESKY HIDDEN CAMERAS QUICKLY AND EASILY
Find one, find them all. This is the latest in hidden camera finding technology. This dual search tool is designed specifically to quickly locate hidden cameras lenses without the need for expensive bug detectors. It is compact, great for travel, easy to operate, and will identify any covert camera. It doesn't matter if the intrusive recording device is on, off, hardwired, or wireless. It will locate the exact position of the lens. Also, the built-in RF detector can detect wireless frequencies in the range of 1 MHz-6.5 GHz. Perfect for identifying if a wireless camera or bug is transmitting in the area.
AN EASY TO USE CAMERA FINDER AND WIRELESS BUG DETECTOR
All cameras have a lens, no matter how sophisticated the device may be. The built-in lens finder on this detector exploits this weakness and can spot a lens up to 30 feet away. Turn it on and press the LED light switch to detect cameras to turn on the red flashing LEDs. Look through the red-tinted viewfinder and start scanning the area for something flashing back. If you see a pinpoint of light reflecting at you, it might be a video recording device. A simple trick to help determine this is to take 5 steps left or right while looking at the same location. If you still see the reflective light, it is more than likely something innocuous, such as the LED bulb on your TV remote. If the red flashing light is gone, then it could be a video recorder lens.
The reason for this is that the red LED light refracts off a coating on the glass lens. This coating is used for many other things, such as IR receivers and indicator lights. Every camera is made this way and can not be produced without it. Once back to your original position, find the red flashing light again. Then, you will want to inspect the device physically. You might have to get within a few inches actually to see the lens. To use the RF detector, turn it on, calibrate the sensitivity, and you are ready to sweep the area. To calibrate the device, make sure the antenna is fully extended, turn it on, and adjust the sensitivity. Adjust the sensitivity to detect some wireless signals, and then you want to adjust the sensitivity down until it stops slowly detecting wireless signals. Now the detector has been calibrated.
DO YOU NEED TO FIND A HIDDEN VIDEO RECORDER?
Ever feel like someone is watching you? Do you suspect someone knows what's happening when they are not there? Then it would help if you had a camera detector. In the ever-progressing tech-driven world, cameras have become smaller and easier for criminals to get their hands on. They could be in a clock, a television, or even a tiny hole in a ceiling, but they have a weakness; each has a lens and a lens finder exploits this. It doesn't matter how well hidden the video recorder is; the lens finder on this device will find it, even if it is turned off. This product is great for travel and is compact enough to keep in a pocket. Recharge the internal battery with the provided cable, and you will be able to use the device for up to five consecutive hours of use. It also has a built-in RF detector that can detect radio frequencies ranges from 1 MHz to 6.5 GHz. This means you can find wireless audio and video transmitters within this range because you never know who might be watching.
WHAT CAN BE DETECTED BY THIS BUG DETECTOR?
This handy bug detector allows you to locate wireless frequencies like bugs, audio transmitters, illegal wireless tapping devices, or hidden wireless cameras. With the built-in lens finder, you can detect wired or wireless cameras whether the cameras are turned on or not.
- Detects RF signals up to 5 feet and camera lenses up to 30 feet away
- Adjustable LED blinking speed allows for you to locate hidden lenses easier
- Detection frequency range 1 MHz-6.5 GHz with visual, audible, or vibrating alerts
- Easy to read backlit LCD with battery life, signal strength, and alert mode indicators
- Detection of hidden wireless systems, such as listening devices or hidden camera systems
- Handheld and portable with a retractable telescoping antenna and it easily fits into your pocket
- Built-in rechargeable lithium battery allowing up to five hours of continuous use between charges
- Flashing LED lights and viewfinder for detecting wired and wireless camera lenses up to 30 feet away
- Wireless signal strength indicator and adjustable detection sensitivity for narrowing in on the signal source
- User Manual, 90 Day Manufacturer's Warranty
- Camera Finder & Wireless Bug Detector
- Weight: 2.0oz
- Battery: 3.7V 500mA
- Battery Life: 5 hours
- RF Detection Range: 5 feet
- Recharge Time: 45 Minutes
- Lens Finder Distance: 3 inches to 30 feet
- Product Dimensions: 2.1 x 1.25 x 4.0 inches
- Detection Frequency Range: 1 MHz-6.5 GHz
- Antenna Length: 23mm Collapsed, 90mm extended
Q: Will it detect all cameras?
A: This device's lens finder will reflect off the lens of any spy camera, whether it is wireless or hard-wired.
Q: What is the battery life?
A: 5 Hours, with a 45 minute charge time.
Q: What exactly can I pick up on the RF detector?
A: The RF detection portion allows you to pick up on signals given off from a wireless device transmitting within the 1 MHz-6.5 GHz frequency range.
Q: How do I use the lens finder?
A: Turn on the units flashing red LEDs; look through the opposite side once they are flashing. Stand 5 feet from your target, and be sure to stand directly in front of the item you are investigating. Look for a flashing red light coming back from the device. This may indicate a hidden camera or a reflective surface.
Q: How do I know if I found a camera lens?
A: You will see a consistent red flashing light reflecting at you. Keep in mind the red LEDs are built to reflect off glass surfaces or surfaces with a shine.
HOW DO I RETURN?
- Visit our returns center - Click Here
- Enter your order number and email address to start
- Follow the instructions and select the items you want to return
- If your item is eligible for a return or exchange, select that product
- Once your request is approved, you will get a confirmation email with shipping guidelines
WHAT ITEMS ARE RETURNABLE?
- Most items are returnable within 30 days from the date of purchase. For a list of non-refundable items, view below
- Items must be unused, in resellable condition, and in their original packaging
- All returns or exchanges received damaged, showing obvious signs of use, missing accessories, warranty seals cut, or returned with damaged or missing product packaging may be subject to a 20% restocking fee
- Items sent back without an RMA # are subject to a 40% restocking fee
WHAT ITEMS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE?
- Bug Detectors and Counter Surveillance Products
- Pro Telephone Voice Transformer Kit
- Computer and Cell Phone Software
- GPS Trackers, GPS Service Plans, GPS Activations or Accessories
- Standard and Priority Overnight Shipping
CAN ITEMS BE EXCHANGED?
We will gladly exchange any items for something of equal or greater value within the first 30 days of purchase.
WHAT ARE THE REFUND OPTIONS?
- Refund to the original payment method
- Purchases made using cryptocurrency fall under the same exchange and return policies as regular fiat money purchases. Refunds processed are sent to the same wallet used at the time of sale. These refunds will be totaled in USD at the exchange rate for that currency at the time of reimbursement.
HOW DO I SHIP BACK THE ITEMS?
For instructions on how to ship the returned products, refer to the email received after placing the return request.
HOW SOON WILL I GET MY REFUND?
Once your returned item is received and inspected, you will be notified within 48 business hours by email that the refund has been completed. Refunds can take 7-14 business days to show up in your account.
MY QUESTION IS NOT ADDRESSED
If you have any queries regarding your return or refund, reach out to us at email@example.com. Please include your name and order number for reference.
90-DAY WARRANTY ON ALL PRODUCTS EXCEPT THE FOLLOWING
- 1 Year Warranty on Voice Recorders
- 1 Year Warranty on Hidden Cameras
- 1 Year Warranty on GPS Trackers
- 1 Year Warranty on Dashboard Cameras
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Fast shipping, works as described, I would recommend
Fast shipping, great support from Austin. Can be somewhat difficult to figure out how to use at first, but once you get it works great!
Truly amazing product, I am planning to buy a couple more!!
I tested this against cameras I have in my house, and it worked beautifully. I tested it on a single recording device, and it also worked well. I cannot be happier with this device.
This is a junk and they won't take a return on it either. Be warned. Don't purchase from this outfit.
Thanks for the review; we are sorry you feel this way about this item. Our return policy is straightforward and clearly explains that bug detectors are ineligible for a money-back refund; https://spycentre.com/pages/returns-exchanges. We are happy to exchange the device out for something of equal value. Thanks and have a great day!