AN RF DETECTOR WITH SIX DIFFERENT IDENTIFICATION PROTOCOLS TO HELP YOU LOCATE WIRELESS CAMERAS, BUGS, AND GPS TRACKERS
The Professional RF bug detector is an excellent device for finding and pinpointing modern wireless bugging devices with a large frequency range of 824 MHz to 7 GHz letting even the most novice users sweep and identify nefarious signals.
This unit feeds out a visual display of 6 distinctive types of signals simultaneously so you can find the exact type of signal you're searching for. Signals such as CDMA, GSM, GSM (DCS), WCDMA, Bluetooth, WIFI, and Wi-Max are uniquely displayed to confirm that the signal you've found is indeed the corresponding signal to the type of bug.
That might seem technical, but the easiest way of explaining it is that only the single frequency range spikes the graph when a specific signal is detected.
An example of this is searching for a GPS tracking device. Other detectors would light up whenever any detectable signal is crossed. This could mean anything and could even mean what you've found is a bundle of wires acting as an antenna extension. (An antenna extension is a wire that gives off a natural frequency unrelated to a GPS tracker.)
This is time lost searching in the wrong location and can potentially create stress and anxiety that something is there when it's not. The Pro Wireless Detector eliminates that completely and would only spike the specific graph saving you time, energy, and effort. This detector is a more advanced version of the Professional digital RF detector.
The six-bar graph signals display 10 unique protocols for a more precise understanding of the signal found. Sweep for hidden microphones, hidden wireless cameras, GSM baby monitors, GSM/GPRS/EDGE video cameras, spy phones, GPS trackers, GSM trackers, Bluetooth bugging devices, remotely activated recorders, GSM transmission devices, transmitting transmitters, Wi-Max high protocol transmitters, phone tapping, cell-based devices, WIFI and Bluetooth enabled eavesdropping devices as well as many many others.
Another unique feature for this device is a listen mode to demodulate individually, detect GSM-1800, which is also hard to detect because of its low sensitivity at higher frequency ranges and an extra data feed out to help isolate a specific signal in an environment.
IDENTIFYING A SPECIFIC WIRELESS SIGNAL IS MADE EASY WITH THE MULTI-FREQUENCY WIRELESS BUG DETECTOR
The Professional Multi-Frequency protocol detector's simplicity is that you don't have to be an expert in utilizing the most advanced features. This unit is designed to find potential threats and identify what the device could be in seconds before you begin a sweep of the area; a few things need to be considered.
Since there are many different bugging equipment types, it's important to know that these devices come in various shapes and sizes. Some devices are triggered upon sound, movement, and even the ability to activate when desired remotely. So consider the situation you're dealing with; an example would be if it's an office issue. The best time to perform a search would be during operation hours or staging a fake meeting to trick the criminal into remotely activating the device. Simulate everything that would normally be on. Turn on the lights and any equipment that would normally be used in the area. If you have a CD player or radio, turn that on as well.
The device needs to be transmitting to find it, so think about your situation, close the blinds, doors, and perform multiple sweeps if needed. Once a sweep is about to begin, take a step out of the room with the Professional Multi-signal wireless detector and adjust the vibration threshold. You do this by pressing down the joystick and turning on the device, moving the arrow up and down to vibrate only when a strong signal is detected.
This will give physical feedback the instant the bar graph reaches a high threshold, and it is perfect for probing an area out of the line of sight. Enter the environment and pay close attention to the graphs. Small spikes under four bars are phantom signals in the area. If a graph goes over five bars, move the Pro Multi signal finder around to see if the levels increase or decrease.
For more direct isolation, activate the ATT+, the corresponding graph LED light will increase the strength for a particular signal type. If the signal found is irreverent to the search, you can default the Professional Multi-Frequency wireless detector by pushing the joystick in the opposite direction to continue your sweep under normal mode.
More data can be acquired about the specific source when the listening mode is activated by hearing the demodulation signal. This mode can be activated and distinguish between the types of transmissions. By pressing the joystick in this mode will temporarily be activated to distinguish the source. It's important to probe every object in the area. Eavesdropping devices come in all sorts of shapes and sizes. The Multi-Frequency RF detector is a short-range device intentionally designed for finding a specific source and preventing interference.
The distance of each specific signal ranges, so it is recommended that the Multi-Frequency detector is within 1-30 feet of an object probed. Regardless of the results, a physical search is always recommended. It's imperative that if a signal is found that a visual inspection takes place.
If you do come across a bugging device, continue to search. There's a high possibility that what you found is a "foolish bug" meant to distract you from more well-hidden bugging equipment. Perform multi sweeps in the environment at different times once the first sweep is completed. Some devices are remotely activated and could slip under the radar of the first search. Take your time and if a strange device is identified, keep going to eliminate any other potential threats.
WHY CHOOSE THIS PROFESSIONAL BUG DETECTOR?
Do you need to sweep an area with lots of radio interference? Are there naturally WIFI-connected devices in the area? Do you need a premium detector that can isolate a specific type of signal? The professional multi-signal wireless detector is designed specifically for finding modern bugging equipment within the range of 824 MHz-7 GHz. With six individual bar graphs that light up according to the specific signal found. The ability to detect the different levels simultaneously is an excellent advantage over other professional models, leading to a more accurate scan. This detector is perfect for homes, offices, vehicles, and any other situation where potential cross signals can accrue. The ability to isolate a signal note by adjusting the thresh hold lets you focus on only that signal even when other wireless connected devices are present. While another device may register a WIFI printer alone, you can register the hidden GSM cell-based bug hidden inside with the Multi-Frequency detector.
- 6 display channels to help locate different wireless protocols
- Trace both regular wireless sources and illegal eavesdropping devices
- Setup mode with a selection for threshold level while in vibration mode
- A durable metallic body that is handheld and portable with four alert modes to choose from silent, vibration, visual, and listen
- Detection of Bluetooth, WIFI, and Wi-Max along with active cordless DECT phones and GPS, GSM, 3G, 4G, 5G, LTE, and more
- Helps detect and locate wireless frequencies from bugs, hidden cameras, tapping devices, transmitters, receivers, and GPS tracking devices
- Built-in display shows which wireless signal type has been detected using the displayed bar graph segments for accurate location of RF sources
SIGNAL TYPES DETECTED
- Radio Frequency (RF)
- WIFI, Wi-Max, Bluetooth
- GPS, GPRS, GSM (DCS) 3G, 4G, 5G, and LTE
- Digital Enhanced Cordless Technology (DECT)
- WCDMA, Edge, CDMA 824-849 MHz, GSM 880-920 MHz, GSM (DCS) 1710-1790 MHz, WCDMA, 3G, GSM (PCS), DECT 1920-2000 MHz, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi 2400-2480, Wi-Max 3000-7000 MHz
HOW DO I RETURN?
- Visit our returns center - Click Here
- Enter your order number and email address to start
- Follow the instructions and select the items you want to return
- If your item is eligible for a return or exchange, select that product
- Once your request is approved, you will get a confirmation email with shipping guidelines
WHAT ITEMS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE?
- Bug Detectors and Counter Surveillance Products
- Professional Voice Changer Telephone Kit
- Cell Phone Software
- GPS Trackers, GPS Service Plans, GPS Activations, or Accessories
- Standard and Priority Overnight Shipping
WHAT ITEMS ARE RETURNABLE FOR REFUND?
- Most items are returnable within 30 days from the date of purchase. Items must be unused, in resalable condition, and in their original packaging, or a 20% restocking fee may be applied
- Items sent back without an RMA # are subject to a 40%-60% restocking fee
All products carry a 1-year manufacturer's warranty and can be exchanged for a different product within the first 30 days of purchase. After 30 days of the initial purchase, you can exchange your product for the same item if you have any issues.
WHAT ARE THE REFUND OPTIONS?
- Refund as a store credit
- Refund to the original payment method
HOW SOON WILL I GET MY REFUND?
Once your returned item is received and inspected, you will be notified within 48 business hours by email that the refund has been completed. Refunds can take 7-14 business days to show up in your account.
MY QUESTION IS NOT ADDRESSED
If you have any queries regarding your return or refund, reach out to us at email@example.com.
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- User Manual, 1 Year Manufacturer's Warranty
- Professional Multi-Frequency Wireless Bug Detector
- 2 Omni-Directional Antennas,
- Weight: 7.9oz
- Battery Type: AAA
- Battery Life: 10-15 hours
- Silent Verification Mode
- Audio Verification Mode
- Visual Verification Mode
- Detection Distance: 30 feet
- Omni-Directional Antennas
- Vibration Verification Mode
- Radio Frequency Range:
- Product Dimensions: 2.75 x 4.75 x .50 inches