BUILD YOUR OWN 1080P NANNY CAMERA WITH OUR DO IT YOURSELF KIT
This new nanny cam kit is great, with everything you could want in a compact camera. It has WIFI allowing you to stream live 1080P high-resolution video feed at 25 frames per second, and it can be left plugged into the wall for 24-7 surveillance and should the power go out, the included rechargeable battery will work for up to 5 hours. You can also pick up the 6-hour battery for this kit, allowing you to hot-swap between the two should you not have access to direct power.
A passive infrared body heat motion sensor is attached to the video recorder's main body, along with the WIFI antenna and a ribbon cable attached to a small pinhole camera with a 90° field of view. The simple and free-to-use HDSmartIPC application available for Apple and Android devices allows you to control the camera's many features while away, like date and time, motion or continuous recording, mobile alerts, and the ability to download your recorded videos directly to your smartphone or tablet.
This device can support a 256GB micro SD card to store up to 156 hours of high-definition video. You can also retrieve the device and download it to a Mac or Windows computer, which allows you to playback your recorded files on your desktop's media player.
HOW DOES THE DIY 1080 WIFI NANNY CAMERA KIT WORK?
Download the HDSmartIPC app from your Google or Apple play store. Once you have downloaded the app, turn the device on and wait about one minute for the device to start emitting a WIFI signal. Use your smartphone or tablet to connect with the device's WIFI signal, open the app, and wait a moment. You may need to swipe down to refresh the page, but the unit will automatically connect with the application if connected to the device's WIFI.
The wrench icon on the app's right will open an option to enter the device settings. Here is where you'll be able to adjust the recording resolution, set the date and time of recordings, and connect the kit with the WIFI of the location to enable remote viewing of this surveillance camera while away.
One of this unit's great features is switching from normal motion detection based on changes in the camera's field of view to using the built-in passive infrared body heat motion sensor, thereby decreasing useless motion detection from sources such as fans and TV screens.
Files can be downloaded remotely through the application directly to your Apple or Android smart devices for review or your Windows or Mac computer. You can playback those files with the standard media player that comes with your computer.
WHY CHOOSE THIS DIY KIT?
Ever wish you could make your own nanny camera? Think other hidden cameras are too obvious? This kit comes with everything you need to make your own nanny cam. Included are a 90° micro camera, a video recorder, a passive body heat sensor for motion activation, a USB cable, a 5-hour rechargeable battery, and a WIFI antenna for 1080P high-definition live streaming!
The only thing you need to start recording is an SD card, which this device can support up to 256GB that will store up to 156 hours of recorded video, and let us not forget that you can pick up the extended 6-hour battery to allow you to hot-swap between the included battery should you find a place devoid of constant power. If you have a local power source, you can leave this camera plugged in for 24-7 surveillance of your home or business. All videos can be date and time-stamped to help with evidence gathering using the free HDSmartIPC application for Apple or Android phones or tablets.
This app gives you the power to log in and make changes to the many features of this unit, like date and time stamping your videos, changing the record type from continuous to motion-activated recording, you can even download your recorded videos to your smart devices and play them back directly through the application. You can also download your files to a desktop computer, Mac or Windows, and you can playback your videos with the built-in media player included with your computer.
The 1080P WIFI nanny cam kit is the perfect solution for ensuring the nanny or maid service is doing their jobs. Keep an eye on your kids or loved ones to ensure everyone is okay when away. It's great for monitoring your valuables in your room or at the office. You can even check in on the caregiver to make sure your loved ones receive the best possible care or keep an eye on your apartment when maintenance stops by to fix something.
- Do it yourself and build your own nanny camera with this kit
- Live streams video at 1080P high-definition and saves video onto the SD card at 1080P
- Time and date stamp videos for evidence gathering and organization of your recorded files
- 256GB Micro SD card store 156 hours of 1080P high-definition video at 25 frames per second
- The built-in micro camera has a wide 90° field of view which allows for you to cover areas conveniently
- It can be left plugged into power for 24/7 surveillance or can operate for up to 5 hours with no power when fully charged
- WIFI hassle-free setup using peer-to-peer technology. Watch video remotely on your Android or Apple smartphone or tablets
- Easily download your recorded videos to a Mac or Windows computer, no software required, playback videos with any standard media player
- Free Android and iPhone applications allow you to remotely set up features like time and date stamps, motion-activated recording, or motion trigger for mobile alerts. You can even download recorded footage directly to your smart devices with this easy-to-use application
- 6 Hour Extended Battery - Click Here
HOW DO I RETURN?
- Visit our returns center - Click Here
- Enter your order number and email address to start
- Follow the instructions and select the items you want to return
- If your item is eligible for a return or exchange, select that product
- Once your request is approved, you will get a confirmation email with shipping guidelines
WHAT ITEMS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE?
- Bug Detectors and Counter Surveillance Products
- Professional Voice Changer Telephone Kit
- Cell Phone Software
- GPS Trackers, GPS Service Plans, GPS Activations, or Accessories
- Standard and Priority Overnight Shipping
WHAT ITEMS ARE RETURNABLE FOR REFUND?
- Most items are returnable within 30 days from the date of purchase. Items must be unused, in resalable condition, and in their original packaging, or a 20% restocking fee may be applied
- Items sent back without an RMA # are subject to a 40%-60% restocking fee
All products carry a 1-year manufacturer's warranty and can be exchanged for a different product within the first 30 days of purchase. After 30 days of the initial purchase, you can exchange your product for the same item if you have any issues.
WHAT ARE THE REFUND OPTIONS?
- Refund as a store credit
- Refund to the original payment method
- Purchases made using cryptocurrency fall under the same exchange and return policies as regular fiat money purchases. Refunds processed are sent to the same wallet used at the time of sale. These refunds will be totaled in USD at the exchange rate for that currency at the time of reimbursement
HOW SOON WILL I GET MY REFUND?
Once your returned item is received and inspected, you will be notified within 48 business hours by email that the refund has been completed. Refunds can take 7-14 business days to show up in your account.
MY QUESTION IS NOT ADDRESSED
If you have any queries regarding your return or refund, reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Hours: 9 am - 5 pm, Monday - Saturday
- Toll-Free: 1-800-292-7748
- Email: email@example.com
- 2301 N. Central Expy, Ste 152 Plano, TX 75075
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- User Manual, 1 Year Manufacturer's Warranty
- WIFI DIY Nanny Camera Kit
- Battery, USB Cable
- Weight: 2.1oz
- Time and Date Stamp
- Stream Quality: 1080P
- Video Resolution: 1080P
- Frame Rate: 25fps~1080P
- Charge Time: 3-4 hours
- Lens: 90° FOV, Audio: No
- Mac or Windows Compatible
- Continuous Battery Life: 5 hours
- Video Storage 256GB: 156 hours
- Motion Detection Distance: 20 feet
- Application Name: HDSmart IPC
- Phone App Support: Android or iPhone
- Product Dimensions: 1.5 x 1.75 x .75 inches
- PC Interface: USB, Video Format: .H.264, Memory: Up to 256GB Micro SD Card
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: What sort of viewing angle does this camera get?
Q: Is WIFI necessary for me to use the device?
A: WIFI is not required except for initial setup (time and date, motion recording, etc..), connecting via WIFI from your smartphone, and then again to alter any settings after that.
Q: How can I see recordings?
A: There are two different ways to view recordings: either removing the SD card and plugging it into a Windows or Mac computer to view and manage files there or through the HDSmartIPC application. You can view two types of recordings from the application: those you’ve recorded from the Live Stream and those recorded onto the SD card.
Q: Which would be the best video player program to use to watch these files on my Mac or PC?
A: One that is completely free to use and download from their website is VLC Media Player.
Q: How do I set the time and date stamp?
A: Please refer to the quick start guide - Click Here
Q: Does this item record audio?
Q: Does this product work with 5Ghz Signals?
A: No. Only 2.4Ghz.
- Quick start guide: Click Here
- How to format device memory: Click Here