VOICE RECORDING JUST GOT BETTER WITH OUR MINI MICRO GIANT!
The smallest professional audio recorder on the market just got better with a quick one-button recording feature and no flashing lights to indicate it's on when recoding, making it the perfect recorder for any situation. This mini recorder features a 10-hour battery life and 8GB built-in memory that can store up to 90 hours of audio, which is incredible considering its size, making it the perfect covert audio recording device. You can even listen to the recordings directly from the device using the included headphones. Recorded files can be downloaded to a Windows or Mac computer allowing you to listen to your files through your computer's standard media player. Each file can be date and time-stamped to help organize recordings, and you can record continuously or leave the device in voice activation so that it only triggers upon sound.
HOW DOES THE WORLD'S SMALLEST AUDIO RECORDER WORK?
The no-hassle on-off switch located on the top of the unit will allow you to start recording at a moment's notice. Since this is a digital audio recorder, you can listen to the recorded files directly from the device using the included headphones or download them to your Windows or Mac computer for editing and playback. When listening to your audio recordings through the item itself, be sure to plug in your headphones before powering on the device. Once your headphones are plugged in, go ahead and power on the device. Press the (-) minus button located on the bottom of the device to start playing the first audio file, and press the (+) plus button to move to the next file if you need to increase or decrease the audio files' volume press and hold the (+) plus or (-) minus keys to increase and decrease the volume. Plug the included USB cable into your Windows, MAC, or any USB device with power to charge this small device.
WHY CHOOSE THE WORLD'S SMALLEST?
Looking for the tiniest digital audio recorder in the world? This item is the same size as a normal paper clip, giving it the flexibility to be creatively placed in virtually any location to make it an ideal voice recorder. It has a 10-hour battery life to last an entire workday and 90 hours of storage, with an easy on-off switch for quick covert recording. This device can be set up to record continuously or upon voice activation quickly and conveniently. Files can be time and date stamped through a Windows computer for evidence gathering. This item comes with a pair of headphones so you can listen to the recordings directly from the device or plug it into your PC or MAC to download your recorded files. No special software is required to listen to your files since they are recorded in an .WAV format, which can be played through your computer's standard media player. There is no need to worry about battery life; with this recorder's quick 2-4 hour recharge time and portable USB cable, you can quickly charge your device on any powered USB port. If you are looking for a similar device but with longer battery life, check out our world's thinnest audio recorder; it is voice-activated and has a 70-hour rechargeable battery!
The world's smallest micro voice recorder is great for recording conversations, school lectures, business meetings, verbal abuse at home, work, or school. You can even use it to record your child custody case interactions with your ex or divorce case. This product can be used to record verbal interactions with law enforcement and is perfect for on-the-go recording or as a dictation device!
- Clear voice recording with the built-in embedded amplified mic
- Easily switch between voice-activation or continuous record mode
- The built-in 8GB memory can store up to 90 hours of voice recordings
- Tiny and covert with a simple on-off design with no lights to indicate its recording
- Quickly recharges within 2-4 hours, and the battery will last for up to 10 hours on a full charge
- Recorded files can be date and time stamped on Windows computers for evidence gathering
- Start and stop recordings with a flick of a switch. Audio pick up range of 40 feet in optimal conditions
- Download recordings easily to a Windows or Mac computer or play files directly off the device with the included headphones
- User Manual, 1 Year Manufacturer's Warranty
- World's Smallest Micro Voice Recorder 90 Hours of Storage
- USB Cable, Headphones
- Weight: .22oz
- Charge Time: 2-4 hours
- Record Quality: 192kbps
- Storage Capacity: 90 hours
- Mac or Windows Compatible
- Battery Life Playback: 5 hours
- Battery Life Recording: 10 hours
- Time and Date Stamp: **Windows Only**
- Continuous or Voice-Activated Recording
- Product Dimensions: 1.8 x .24 x .7 inches
- Microphone Range: 40 feet in optimal conditions
- PC Interface: USB, Recording Format: .WAV, Memory: 8GB
A: Can this device do continuous or voice-activated recording?
B: Yes. Please refer to the quick start guide - Click Here
Q: Can the device date stamp and time stamp its recordings?
A: Yes. Please refer to the quick start guide - Click Here
Q: Can I listen to my recordings directly from the device?
A: Yes. It comes with its own set of headphones.
Q: Do I need an external memory?
A: No. The device has a built-in 8GB flash memory that can hold 90 hours' worth of recordings.
Q: How long does the battery last?
A: 10 hours.
Q: Can I download my recorded files to my computer?
Q: How do I delete a recording I do not want on a MAC or Windows computer?
A: Please refer to the quick start guide - Click Here
HOW DO I RETURN?
- Visit our returns center - Click Here
- Enter your order number and email address to start
- Follow the instructions and select the items you want to return
- If your item is eligible for a return or exchange, select that product
- Once your request is approved, you will get a confirmation email with shipping guidelines
WHAT ITEMS ARE RETURNABLE?
- Most items are returnable; view list below for non-refundable items
- Within 30 days from the date of purchase
- In unused and resellable condition
- In the original packaging with all the tags intact
- All returns or exchanges received damaged, showing obvious signs of use, missing accessories, warranty seals cut, or returned with damaged or missing product packaging may be subject to a 20% restocking fee
- Items sent back without an RMA # are subject to a 40% restocking fee
WHAT ITEMS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE?
- Bug Detectors and Counter Surveillance Products
- Pro Telephone Voice Transformer Kit
- Computer and Cell Phone Software
- GPS Trackers, GPS Service Plans, GPS Activations or Accessories
- Standard and Priority Overnight Shipping
CAN ITEMS BE EXCHANGED?
We will gladly exchange any items for something of equal or greater value within the first 30 days of purchase.
Please Note: If you're exchanging a non-refundable item for a refundable item, that new product will not be eligible for a money-back refund.
WHAT ARE THE REFUND OPTIONS?
- Refund to the original payment method
- Purchases made using cryptocurrency fall under the same exchange and return policies as regular fiat money purchases. Refunds processed are sent to the same wallet used at the time of sale. These refunds will be totaled in USD at the exchange rate for that currency at the time of reimbursement.
HOW DO I SHIP BACK THE ITEMS?
For instructions on how to ship the returned products, refer to the email received after placing the return request.
HOW SOON WILL I GET MY REFUND?
Once your returned item is received and inspected, you will be notified within 48 business hours by email that the refund has been completed. Refunds can take 7-14 business days to show up in your account.
MY QUESTION IS NOT ADDRESSED
If you have any queries regarding your return or refund, reach out to us at email@example.com. Please include your name and order number for reference.
90-DAY WARRANTY ON ALL PRODUCTS EXCEPT THE FOLLOWING
- 1 Year Warranty on Voice Recorders
- 1 Year Warranty on Hidden Cameras
- 1 Year Warranty on GPS Trackers
- 1 Year Warranty on Dashboard Cameras
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
In all it is small, it does record well. Be nice to record while charging when the cord isn't a problem. Headphones definitely ****. Sound like 1970s and don't think they're made to fit humans. Download on computer you'll be surprised by how good it is.
Thanks for the review! If the pair of headphones that comes with the device is not loud enough for you to hear, any standard pair of headphones with a 3.5mm audio jack connection will work, but listening through computer speakers would definitely provide better playback.
I love this recorder. I got clear playback even when it was hidden in the pocket of my clothes. It definitely did what it promised to do. I would definitely recommend this item.
One of the best recorders I've used. My roommate was being an ***. Evidence for days. Picks up well!
I’m not using the Recorder, it came defective, since the very beginning the item was not able to get charge, I contacted the office via email and they replied may be I hadn’t pushed the plug sufficient to allow it to be charge. I did I and it worked, but every time I had to charge it I had to push it like no normal. After it got charge the feature that the Recorder can record up to some feet is not true, I separated 10 feet from it and it wasn’t able to hear me. Period. I don’t recommend this Micro Voice Recorder.
Hi Jorge, Sorry to hear you had some issues with your item when you received it. Correct, it's essential to ensure that the charging cable is fully inserted into the device for you to charge it and download files. I see you have been working with support on this matter. Should you need any phone assistance, we are available Monday through Saturday from 10 am to 6 pm CST @ 1-800-292-7748. Thanks and have a wonderful day!
Everything has been good