8GB PRO Voice Activated USB Flash Drive Audio Recorder with 24 Hour Battery Life
Voice Activated Recording Just Got Better With Our Pro USB Flash Drive Audio Recorder
Our best flash drive recorder just got better! Voice Activation, 25 Day Standby Life, & 24 Hour Continuous Recording. This is the most powerful and feature rich flash drive voice recorder yet! It's not just a voice recorder, it works as a USB Flash Drive as well. Let your USB Voice recorder have multiple uses, functioning as a normal USB Flash drive, as well as a Voice Recorder. Plug the recorder into any computer via the USB port and easily view, listen, or save your audio files!
How Does The Pro Voice Activated USB Flash Drive Audio Recorder Work?
The Pro USB Flash Drive Voice recorder contains all of the features that our standard model has, but has additional features like time and date stamp. Flip the record switch on the top of the unit to the right to activate voice activation and flip the same switch to the left for continuous recording. Along with the AMAZING 25 day standby battery life while in Voice Activation Mode, this unit can record while plugged into a powered USB device, giving you unlimited battery life.
Our Pro voice activated USB flash drive is so easy to download you won't believe it. Simply pull off the cap and plug your USB flash drive into your computers USB port, wait a few moments and a folder will pop up. Simply drag and drop your audio recordings onto your desktop or new folder you have created. Once your files are on your desktop simply double click your file and listen to it, no software needed since all your files are recorded in a MP3 format!
To set the time and date, plug in your 8GB PRO Voice Activated USB Flash Drive into your Windows computer. A removable desktop folder should pop up. Click open folder to view the files on your USB Audio drive. Double click on the software file that says Time Setup.
If you do not see the Time Setup on your USB flash drive you can download the program in the Support section below.
A new window will open, click the start button to set your date and time. Disconnect your Pro voice activated USB audio drive from the PC and take a moment to make a 30 second audio clip. Once you have completed making your audio clip plug your USB Audio drive back into your PC, go to your Voice folder and ensure the time and date are correct on the file name.
To charge your mini USB thumb drive recorder simply pull the cap off and plug into your PC, MAC or any USB device with power. It takes 2 hours for a full charge.
Why Choose The Pro Voice Activated USB Flash Drive Audio Recorder?
The new PRO Voice Activated USB Flash Drive Audio Recorder is an upgraded version of our popular USB Flash Drive Voice Recorder. Boasting a 24 hour battery life while in continuous recording and 25 day standby battery life when in voice activation. This model also can store 288 hours of voice recordings and only takes 2 hours to fully recharge.
Date & time stamp ensures you know exactly when an interaction took place. Simple one touch voice activated recording and plug and play download to any PC or MAC. This USB audio recorder even functions as a true flash drive allowing you to store work files or school files on it. You can even leave this device plugged into a powered USB port and it will record!
What can the Pro Voice Activated USB Flash Drive Audio Recorder be Used For?
- Recording Conversations
- Recording Lectures
- Recording Business Meetings
- On-the-Go Covert Recording
- Law Enforcement Evidence Gathering
- Record Verbal Abuse at Home or Work
- Dictation Device
What are the Features of the Pro USB Flash Drive Voice Recorder?
- Voice Activation & Continuous Recording Mode: Set to record only when audio is detected; the battery will last up to 25-DAYS. In continuous record mode your battery will last up to 24-hours
- Time/date stamp (Windows Only): Comes with software program to set time/date on your recordings so you know when each one took place
- Records while plugged In + 25 day battery standby time: Use the built-in battery as your power source or plug into any USB power source for unlimited recording power
- New sleek design: Looks like an ordinary flash drive with an upgraded sleek appearance
- 288hr audio capacity: No need to worry about running out of space, this recorder can hold days of audio
- 8GB memory: Double the memory as our previous version, store any file you want
- HD audio quality: Files are recorded in MP3 format and can be played back in any audio program including iTunes or windows media player
- MAC & Windows: Works on any MAC or Windows computer. Just plug it in and it functions as a USB storage device
- Functions as a real USB flash drive
- Audio pick up range: 40ft in optimal conditions
- Recharge time: 2 hours
What's Included with the Pro USB Flash Drive Audio Recorder?
- 8GB PRO Voice Activated USB Flash Drive Audio Recorder
- User Manual
- 90 Day Manufactures Warranty
- Memory: Internal 8GB
- Record Time: 288hrs
- Record Quality: HD MP3
- Voice Activation Mode: Yes
- Record Format: MP3
- Charge Time: 2hrs
- Charge/PC Connect: USB
- Battery Life - Record: 24hrs (continuous) or 25 days (standby)
- Start/Stop Record: Slide Switch
- Playback Speed Control: No
- Noise Filter (low cut): No
- Microphone Sensitivity Adjust: No
- Built-in Speaker: No
- Mac Compatible: Yes
- Windows Compatible: Yes
- Product Dimensions: 2.5 inch x 3/4 x .5
Q: How long does it take to charge?
A: 2 hours.
Q: How can I tell when the Pro USB Flash Drive is fully charged?
A: The Pro USB Flash Drive has a red light that will be solid while it charges, then it will start to blink when it is fully charged.
Q: Can I time and date stamp the recordings?
A: Yes, when you make a recording it will time and date stamp the recording. Even in voice activation mode, each trigger will create a new file with the time and date stamp.
Q: Do I need special software to play back the recordings?
A: No, this records in a MP3 format so you will not need any special software.
Q: How do I set the Time and Date 8GB PRO Voice Activated USB Flash Drive?
A: Plug in your 8GB PRO Voice Activated USB Flash Drive into your Windows computer. A removable desktop folder should pop up. Click open folder to view the files on your USB Audio drive. Double click on the software file that says Time Setup.
A new window will open, click the start button to set your date and time. Disconnect your Pro voice activated USB audio drive from the PC and take a moment to make a 30 second audio clip. Once you have completed making your audio clip plug your USB Audio drive back into your PC, go to your Voice folder and ensure the time and date are correct on the file name, if not repeat this step once more to ensure the time and date took.
Q: What if my USB Audio Device doesn't prompt a desktop folder pop up?
A: Go to your search on your windows computer normally located under the Start menu and type Computer. This will bring you to your computers Hard drives look for MemoQ and double click to access your USB audio device.
Q: Do I need an SD card?
A: No this unit has 8GB built in flash drive that stores 288 hours of audio recordings.
Q: Whats the battery life?
A: 24 Hours in continuous record or 25 days in voice activation/standby mode.
Q: Does it function as a real USB Flash Drive?
A: Yes, you can use it as a real USB Flash Drive, it will just use up some of the memory of the recorder.