VIDEO RECORDING AT ITS' FINEST WITH OUR ZETTA MAX SECURITY CAMERA WITH ROTATABLE SWIVEL HEAD
The Zetta Max Swivel Security Camera is a small recorder that not only gives you the flexibility of a 180° degree swivel head but also boasts a 160° degree field of view that can record even while upside down. The Zetta Max captures video in 720P high-definition and records audio.
With the easy-to-use configuration software, you'll be able to set up multiple features such as motion-activated recording, date and time stamp, low light mode, flipped video mode, and more. Small and portable this surveillance camera can be placed just about anywhere with its 10-hour battery life.
If you need to record for long stretches of time, you can conveniently plug this video recorder into any electric outlet for constant power and 24/7 recording. With a 256GB Micro SD card, you will be able to store up to 200 hours of video and audio that can be easily downloaded to Windows or Mac computers.
HOW DOES THE ZETTA MAX SWIVEL SECURITY CAMERA WORK?
This surveillance camera is straightforward. To start recording, put the slider switch into the position of whatever preset settings you wish for it to use, either continuous record, motion detection, or custom modes, then press and hold the power button until you see the green light turn on.
The green light will flash, letting you know it's started recording. Hold down the power switch a second time to turn it off, and you'll notice an orange light blink and then turn off. You can download a free program that allows you to change the custom settings. You can update the date and time, alter the lens's orientation, set different sensitivity levels for motion recording, voice activation, plus much more.
All the recordings are saved onto a micro SD card. To view the recordings, you can pull the SD card out of the unit or plug the device directly into the USB port on your Windows or Mac computer. No software is required to watch your videos; any standard media player should do the trick.
WHY CHOOSE THIS ZETTA MAX SECURITY CAMERA?
This portable surveillance camera has a lens that can swivel 180° degrees with a large 160° degree field of view. You'll be able to record clear 720P high-definition video and audio. You can get up to 10 hours of battery life while recording continuously or leave it plugged in for 24/7 use.
This device can be quickly recharged within 6 hours or left plugged in for constant power and 24/7 recording. Not only that, but this device can store up to 200 hours of video on a 256GB SD card!
The free customizable software allows you to set up time and date-stamp, motion-activated recording, continuous recording, or voice-activated recording. Even a recording schedule to capture video just during the times you need and since this device works with both Mac and Windows downloading is a breeze, plug the device into the computer with the provided USB cable or pop out the portable SD card. Watch your recorded files back through your standard media player on your computer. This tiny camera is feature-packed and great for home or work surveillance.
Our Zetta max security camera is the perfect solution when ensuring caregivers provide the best possible care to loved ones, keeping an eye on your apartment when maintenance stops by fixing something. It's even perfect for making sure the nanny or maid service is doing their jobs while you're away or put it in your car to watch for vandalism. Keep an eye on your kids or loved ones to ensure all is well. Monitor your valuables in your room or at the office with this rechargeable portable camera.
- SCOSCHE MagicMount Surface2 - Click Here
- 10-hour battery life when fully charged or leave plugged into power for 24/7 recording
- Time and date stamp videos for evidence gathering and organization of your recorded files
- 256GB Micro SD card stores up to 200 hours of high-definition video at 30 frames per second
- Records 720P high-definition video and audio. No gap video technology that saves videos in 10, 15, or 20-minute segments
- Easily download your recorded videos to a Mac or Windows computer, no software required, playback videos with any standard media player
- Simple to operate and turn on, with a one-touch record feature. Built-in 180° swivel lens and 160° field of view allows for you to cover a large area
- Free custom settings program allows for you to set up features like time and date stamp, motion-activated or continuous recording, audio-triggered recording, auto day and night mode, disable the LEDs while recording, and more
HOW DO I RETURN?
- Visit our returns center - Click Here
- Enter your order number and email address to start
- Follow the instructions and select the items you want to return
- If your item is eligible for a return or exchange, select that product
- Once your request is approved, you will get a confirmation email with shipping guidelines
WHAT ITEMS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE?
- Bug Detectors and Counter Surveillance Products
- Professional Voice Changer Telephone Kit
- Cell Phone Software
- GPS Trackers, GPS Service Plans, GPS Activations, or Accessories
- Standard and Priority Overnight Shipping
WHAT ITEMS ARE RETURNABLE FOR REFUND?
- Most items are returnable within 30 days from the date of purchase. Items must be unused, in resalable condition, and in their original packaging, or a 20% restocking fee may be applied
- Items sent back without an RMA # are subject to a 40%-60% restocking fee
All products carry a 1-year manufacturer's warranty and can be exchanged for a different product within the first 30 days of purchase. After 30 days of the initial purchase, you can exchange your product for the same item if you have any issues.
WHAT ARE THE REFUND OPTIONS?
- Refund as a store credit
- Refund to the original payment method
- Purchases made using cryptocurrency fall under the same exchange and return policies as regular fiat money purchases. Refunds processed are sent to the same wallet used at the time of sale. These refunds will be totaled in USD at the exchange rate for that currency at the time of reimbursement
HOW SOON WILL I GET MY REFUND?
Once your returned item is received and inspected, you will be notified within 48 business hours by email that the refund has been completed. Refunds can take 7-14 business days to show up in your account.
MY QUESTION IS NOT ADDRESSED
If you have any queries regarding your return or refund, reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Hours: 9 am - 5 pm, Monday - Saturday
- Toll-Free: 1-800-292-7748
- Email: email@example.com
- 2301 N. Central Expy, Ste 152 Plano, TX 75075
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- User Manual, 1 Year Manufacturer's Warranty
- Zetta Max Swivel Security Camera Rotatable 180° Lens
- 5V DC Adapter, USB Cable
- Weight: 2.3oz
- Time and Date Stamp
- Charge Time: 6-8 hours
- Lens: 160° FOV, Audio: Yes
- Mac or Windows Compatible
- Video Resolution: 720P or 360P
- Video Storage 256GB: 200 hours
- Continuous Battery Life: 10 hours
- Frame Rate: 30fps~720P, 30fps~360P
- Product Dimensions: 4.0 x 1.75 x .75 inches
- PC Interface: USB, Video Format: .AVI, Memory: Up to 256GB Micro SD Card
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: What sort of field of view can I expect?
A: 160 degrees.
Q: Why is my 64GB/256GB memory chip not working?
A: Please download the Zetta Widget to format your chip - Click Here
Q: What is the advantage of being able to swivel the head of this device?
A: The swivel head allows you to maneuver the unit into points you wouldn't have been able to with standard cameras.
Q: What is the video quality?
Q: Can I only do the motion-activated recording?
A: You can record continuously, by motion, audio, with each trigger working independently or all at once in general use or at scheduled time periods set via the custom Zetta Widget program - Click Here
Q: What is the average battery life I can expect to get?
A: With continuous or motion activation, you can expect 10 hours of battery.
Q: I used the motion activation preset, and while I know something happened, it did not have any new recordings when I checked the memory. What happened?
A: Try to get the unit close to the targeted area and have as unobstructed a view as possible. While it does have motion-activated recording capability, possibly it was too far away and saw too little motion to trigger, or the view was obstructed by whatever it is hidden behind. It is recommended to do a few tests to make sure it would work in that particular spot.
Q: How far away can it pick up noise?
A: In a quiet environment, you can capture audio roughly 10-15 feet away. Environments vary, though, so it's best to make a few test recordings to ensure that the device can capture what you're needing.
Q: How is the picture quality? Could I discern a cars' License Plate?
A: In the right situation with optimal lighting conditions (daytime), you may be able to make out a license plate—the device records at a wide-angle 720P resolution. Do a few test runs with the camera's location and height to get what you need.
Q: It's summertime. Can I place this in the car to protect it while I'm away?
A: The device has a maximum working temperature of 113°F. However, it can definitely get much hotter than this inside a vehicle. Park in the shade if you absolutely need to use it on a hot day.
Q: How do I set the time and date stamp?
A: Please refer to the quick start guide - Click Here
Q: What is the maximum amount of storage I can use?
Q: Can I download my videos on a PC and a Mac?
- Quick start guide: Click Here
- Zetta Max Configuration Software - Click Here