Zetta Max Hidden Security Camera - Swivel
VIDEO RECORDING AT ITS' FINEST WITH OUR ZETTA MAX HIDDEN SECURITY CAMERA WITH SWIVEL HEAD
Our Zetta Max Swivel Head Intelligent Security Camera is a small recorder that not only gives you the flexibility of a 180 degree swivel head camera, but can record even while upside down. The ZMax Swivel records in 720P HD resolution. This compact, portable Zetta Max recorder is about the size of a pack of gum and with the easy to use configuration software you'll be able to set up multiple features such as low light mode, flipped video mode and even vibration activation recording. A 160 degree field of view allows you to cover a space of about 10x20 ft when placed 5 ft back.
HOW DOES THE SWIVEL HEAD ZMAX SECURITY CAMERA WORK?
This covert security camera is very simple to operate. To start recording, put the slider switch into the position of whatever preset settings you wish for it to use, either continuous record, motion detection, or custom modes, then press and hold the power button until you see the green light turn on. The green light will start to flash, letting you know it's started recording. Hold down the power switch a second time to turn it off, and you'll see an orange light flash and then disappear. From the manufacturer you can download a free program that allows you to change everything in the custom settings, from setting the date/time, altering the orientation of the camera, setting different levels of sensitivity for motion recording, voice activation, and vibration detection, and much more. Of all our cameras, the ZMax line is especially nice with these customization features.
All the recordings are saved in .AVI format onto an SD Card mounted inside the camera. To view the recordings (using Windows Media Player, QuickTime or VLC Media Player), simply plug the SD Card into a computer with an SD Card slot or use an SD Card Reader if it does not have an SD Card slot, or you can actually plug the entire camera into the computer to review files and to recharge the device. While plugged into a PC or Mac you'll also be able to alter the custom settings again.
WHY CHOOSE THE SWIVEL HEAD ZETTA MAX HIDDEN SECURITY CAMERA?
Searching for a concealed camera you can place just about anywhere? This spy recorder has a camera that can swivel 180 degrees so you can place it anywhere and turn the camera to the angle you want. You'll be able to record clear audio and 720P high definition video and get up to 10 hours of battery life or up to 90 days of standby time while in vibration activation mode.
Recharge time on this device is about 6 hours. With a 32GB SD card you'll be able to hold up to 8 hours of time/date stamped video. You can even set up a recording schedule to capture video just during the times you need to most. Recordings from this device are Windows and Mac compatible, using either Windows Media Player or VLC Media Player to play back your video files. There is also a configuration tool for each operating system available for download to adjust the custom settings of this security camera.
What Can the ZMax Hidden Spy Camera be Used for?
- Recording the work of Housekeepers
- Monitoring the behavior of the Nanny
- Make sure House Guests behave
- Ensure Care Givers are giving the best care
- Look out for Maintenance coming in unannounced
- Monitor your Child's behavior
- Check for Spousal misbehavior
- Look for Child Abuse
- Make sure Drugs aren't brought into the home
- Watch for Vandalism of your Vehicle
What are the Features of the Zetta Max Hidden Covert Security Camera?
- 24/7 scheduled recording by hour and day
- Review footage on Windows PC or Mac computer
- Vibration triggered recording: Get up to 90 days of standby battery with no vibration detected
- Motion recording: Helps to save memory and know exactly when incidents occur.
- Day/Night recording mode: Set to "day mode" for recording in adequate lighting; set to "night mode" if not. Set to "auto" if the lighting condition will change throughout the recording.
- Multiple auto-start modes: Connect to a 5V DC wall adapter or USB car adapter. On/off recording when turning your car on or off.
- 10 Hours continuous recording battery life
- No gap video: Save video in 10 / 15 / 20 minute segments.
- Through the Custom Settings program you can Time & date stamp the video
- High resolution recording; Record in 1280x720 resolution for Hi-definition video or record in standard definition @ 640x360 when you need to conserve memory on your SD card.
- Disable audio recording: If you don't need to record audio, it can be disabled to save space on your SD card.
- Voice-trigger recording: Record only when voice is detected.
What's Included with the Z-Max Hidden Security Camera - Swivel?
- Zetta Max Hidden Security Camera - Swivel
- 5V DC Adapter
- USB 2.0 cable
- Quick Start Guide
- 1 Year Manufactures Warranty
Not the Right Zetta Max Recorder for Your Situation? We have a Robust Line of ZMax Options that will Fit Any Situation
Zetta Max Micro Stealth Cam Hidden Camera - Looking for something small, inexpensive and that can get the job done each and every time? Then the Zetta Max Micro Hidden Security Camera is right for you. This little recorder records video at 640 x 480 resolution, has an 8 hour battery while in motion activation or can run for up to 90 days while in vibration activation mode. As with all Zmax models not only does this unit record video but it also records live audio. Click Here
Zetta Max IR Hidden Video Recorder Spy Cam - Searching for a camera that not only captures High Definition video during the day, but has awesome Night Vision so you can capture incidents in areas with poor lighting? Our Zetta IR is the solution. This model records video at 1280 x 720, has a 12 hour continuous recording battery life, and has expanded features such as Night Vision and Body Heat Detection up to 10 to 15 feet from the camera. Like our other Zetta Max products, the Zetta Max IR can even record audio. Click Here
WiFi Zetta Max Hidden Spy Video Camera - Need to be able to spy on your kids at home, or monitor what's going on at the office, all from remote access? Enter the WiFi Zetta Max! The WiFi Zetta records video at an impressive 1280 x 720 and has 8 hours worth of battery life. You can speedily and simply set this hidden camera to be viewed from your Android or iPhone so you can access your camera from anywhere you have an internet connection to hear and see in real-time what's going. Click Here
- Placement Temp.: 0 ~ 45 degrees Celsius (32 ~ 113 degrees Fahrenheit)
- Performing Temp.: 0 ~ 45 degrees Celsius (32 ~ 113 degrees Fahrenheit)
- Angle of View: 160 Degrees
- Review on Window's Operating system or Apple MAC
- Dimensions: 10.2x4.3x1.9 centimeters
- Battery: 1200mAh 3.7V Li-ion battery
- 5 Volt Adapter: 5 Volt, 600mA DC adapter with micro USB out
- Power Usage: 100mA
- Recharge Time: 6 to 8 Hours
- Recording Time: 10 Hour battery life (while completely charged)
- Standby Time: Maximum 90 days (using vibration triggering with power saving mode and a fully charged battery)
- Sensor Quality: 1280x720 | 720P HD
- Sensor Delicacy: 1.3V/lux-sec
- Audio Mic: speech grade
- SD Card Compatible: max 64GB micro SD
- Memory Use: 15 MIN/GB (HFR) One HR/GB (LFR)
- Video Documentation Quality: 720P HD (1280 x 720) or 360P (640 x 360)
- Video compression: .JPEG
- Voice Documentation: 12kSps, 8bit
- Voice compression: .PCM
- File format: .AVI
- USB: Mass storage device
- Operating System: Windows 2000 / XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 10, Mac OS X
Q:Whats the field of view for the swivel head ZMax?
A:The swivel head zetta max will get you a 160 degree field of view.
Q: What is the advantage to being able to swivel the head of the camera?
A: The swivel head allows you to be able to maneuver the camera into points you wouldn't have been able to prior due to the viewing angle of the camera. This Zmax allows you to swivel the camera angle 180 degree's.
Q: What is the video quality of the swivel head Zetta Max?
A: 1280x720 Resolution
Q: Can I only do motion activated recording on the swivel head ZMax?
A: The swivel head Zetta max recorder offers multiple different recording modes. You can do motion activated recording, voice activated recording, vibration activated recording and even setup the camera to a scheduled recording time that can offer all 3 modes at one time for whatever time frame you need.
Q: What is the average battery life I can expect to get out of the swivel head Zetta Max?
A: The swivel head zmax offers a 10 hour battery life, with motion detection. So depending on the amount of motion the camera sees will determine how long it will record.
Q: I put the camera on motion activation, but It didn't record the event, what happened?
A: The Camera utilizes a vibration trigger as well as an audio trigger that can be customized through the app. Since the triggers can sometimes kick on when nothing is there and miss crucial events it's recommended to only use this mode once you've done a few tests in the area you will be using this hidden camera in.
Q: How good is the audio on the device?
A: Surprisingly good, it can capture audio roughly 10-15Ft away in a quiet environment. All environments are different though, and it's recommended to preform a few tests to make sure that the audio will capture what you need.
Q: How good is the video? Can I see License Plates?
A: This camera is not built to capture license plates specifically, in the right situation, at the right height and in optimal settings (day time) you may be able to get a license plate. The camera records at 1280 x 720 resolution (HD Quality). We recommend preforming a test run and adjust the location of the camera to make sure you can get the data needed.
Q: I want to use it to protect my car, will it still work on a hot summer day?
A: The camera can still work at 113°F, beware that it will be much hotter inside of a car. If you absolutely need to use this device on a hot summer day, we recommend to park your car in the shade.
Q: Is the Video Date and Time Stamped?
Q: Whats the largest SD Card I can use?
Q: Do I need special Software to play the recorded video files?
A: No this unit records all of its video into an AVI format so you can use any video player (Windows Media Player, VLC Media Player ) to watch your recorded videos.
Q: Can I download my videos on a PC and Mac?
A: Yes. If you own a Mac we recommend downloading VLC media player for macs to view your recorded videos.