Zetta Max Hidden Security Camera - Swivel
VIDEO RECORDING AT ITS' FINEST WITH OUR ZETTA MAX HIDDEN SECURITY CAMERA WITH SWIVEL HEAD
Our Zetta Max Swivel Head Intelligent Security Cam is a small recorder that not only gives you the flexibility of a 180 degree swivel head cam, but can record even while upside down. The ZMax Swivel records in 720P HD resolution. This compact, portable Zetta Max recorder is about the size of a pack of gum and with the easy to use configuration software you'll be able to set up multiple features such as low light mode, flipped video mode and even vibration activation recording. Boasting a field of view of 160 degrees, this device allows you to cover a space of about 10x20 ft when placed 5 ft back.
HOW DOES THE SWIVEL HEAD SECURITY CAMERA WORK?
This covert security cam is very simple to operate. To start recording, put the slider switch into the position of whatever preset settings you wish for it to use, either continuous record, motion detection, or custom modes, then press and hold the power button until you see the green light turn on. The green light will start to flash, letting you know it's started recording. Hold down the power switch a second time to turn it off, and you'll notice an orange light blink and then turn off. From the manufacturer you can download a free program that allows you to change everything in the custom settings, from setting the date/time, altering the orientation of the lens, setting different levels of sensitivity for motion recording, voice activation, and vibration detection, and much more. Of all our cameras, the ZMax line is especially nice with these customization features.
All the recordings are saved in .AVI format onto an SD Card mounted inside the device. To view the recordings, simply plug the SD Card into a computer with an SD Card slot, use an SD Card Reader if it does not have an SD Card slot, or you can actually plug the entire device into the computer to review files and to recharge the unit. While plugged into a PC or Mac you'll also be able to alter the custom settings again.
WHY CHOOSE This Zmax Recorder?
Searching for a security cam you can place just about anywhere? This spy recorder has a lens that can swivel 180 degrees so you can place it anywhere and turn to the angle you want. You'll be able to record clear audio and 720P high definition video and get up to 10 hours of battery life or up to 90 days of standby time while in vibration activation mode.
Recharge time on this device is about 6 hours. With a 32GB SD card you'll be able to hold up to 8 hours of time/date stamped video. You can even set up a recording schedule to capture video just during the times you need to most. Recordings from this device are Windows and Mac compatible, using either Windows Media Player or VLC Media Player to play back your video files. There is also a configuration tool for each operating system available for download to adjust the custom settings of this security cam.
- Recording the work of Housekeepers
- Monitoring the behavior of the Nanny
- Make sure House Guests behave
- Ensure Care Givers are providing the best possible care
- Look out for Maintenance coming in unannounced
- Monitor your Child's behavior
- Check for Spousal misbehavior
- Look for Child Abuse
- Make sure Drugs aren't brought into the home
- Watch for Vandalism of your Vehicle
- 24/7 scheduled recording by hour and day
- Review footage on Windows PC or Mac computer
- Vibration triggered recording: Get up to 90 days of standby battery with no vibration detected
- Motion recording: Helps to save memory and know exactly when incidents occur.
- Day/Night recording mode: Set to "day mode" for recording in adequate lighting; set to "night mode" if not. Set to "auto" if the lighting condition will change throughout the recording.
- Multiple auto-start modes: Connect to a 5V DC wall adapter or USB car adapter. On/off recording when turning your car on or off.
- 10 Hours continuous battery life
- No gap video: Save video in 10 / 15 / 20 minute segments.
- Through the Custom Settings program you can Time & date stamp the video
- High resolution recording; Record in 1280x720 resolution for Hi-definition video or record in standard definition @ 640x360 when you need to conserve memory.
- Disable audio recording: If audio recording is not necessary, it can be disabled to save space..
- Audio-trigger recording: Record only when a sound is detected.
- Zetta Max Hidden Surveillance Cam - Swivel
- 5V DC Adapter
- USB 2.0 cable
- Quick Start Guide
- 1 Year Manufactures Warranty
Not the Right Zetta Max Recorder for Your Situation? We have a Robust Line of ZMax Options that will Fit Any Situation
Zetta Max Micro Stealth Cam Hidden Camera - Looking for something small, inexpensive and that can get the job done each and every time? Then the Zetta Max Micro Hidden Security Cam is right for you. This little recorder records video at 640 x 480 resolution, has an 8 hour battery while in motion activation or can run for up to 90 days while in vibration activation mode. As with all Zmax models not only does this unit record video but it also records live audio. Click Here
Zetta Max IR Hidden Video Recorder Spy Cam - Searching for a device that not only captures High Definition video during the day, but has awesome Night Vision so you can capture incidents in areas with poor lighting? Our Zetta IR is the solution. This model records video at 1280 x 720, has a 12 hour continuous recording battery life, and has expanded features such as Night Vision and Body Heat Detection up to 10 to 15 feet from the camera. Like our other Zetta Max products, the Zetta Max IR can even record audio. Click Here
WiFi Zetta Max Hidden Spy Video Camera - Need to be able to spy on your kids at home, or monitor what's going on at the office, all from remote access? Enter the WiFi Zetta Max! The WiFi Zetta records video at an impressive 1280 x 720 and can last up to 8 hours on a single charge. You can speedily and simply set this security cam to be viewed from your Android or iPhone so you can access the live video feed from anywhere you have an internet connection to hear and see what's going on. Click Here
- Placement Temp.: 0 ~ 45 degrees Celsius (32 ~ 113 degrees Fahrenheit)
- Performing Temp.: 0 ~ 45 degrees Celsius (32 ~ 113 degrees Fahrenheit)
- Angle of View: 160 Degrees
- Review on Window's Operating system or Apple MAC
- Dimensions: 10.2x4.3x1.9 centimeters
- Battery: 1200mAh 3.7V Li-ion battery
- 5 Volt Adapter: 5 Volt, 600mA DC adapter with micro USB out
- Power Usage: 100mA
- Recharge Time: 6 to 8 Hours
- Recording Time: 10 Hour battery life (while completely charged)
- Standby Time: Maximum 90 days (using vibration triggering with power saving mode and a fully charged battery)
- Sensor Quality: 1280x720 | 720P HD
- Sensor Delicacy: 1.3V/lux-sec
- Audio Mic: speech grade
- SD Card Compatible: max 64GB micro SD
- Memory Use: 15 MIN/GB (High Frame Rate) 1 HR/GB (Low Frame Rate)
- Video Documentation Quality: 720P HD (1280 x 720) or 360P (640 x 360)
- Video compression: .JPEG
- Voice Documentation: 12kSps, 8bit
- Voice compression: .PCM
- File format: .AVI
- USB: Mass storage device
- Operating System: Windows 2000 / XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 10, Mac OS X
Q:Whats the field of view?
Q: Why is my 64GB memory chip is not working?
A: Please download and use the Zetta Widget to format your chip.
Q: What is the advantage to being able to swivel the head of this device?
A: The swivel head allows you to be able to maneuver the camera into points you wouldn't have been able to with standard cameras. This unit allows you to swivel the camera angle 180 degree's.
Q: What is the video quality?
A: 1280x720 Resolution
Q: Can I only do motion activated recording?
A: Recordings can be activated by motion, audio, or vibration triggering, with each trigger working independently or all at once in general use or at scheduled time periods set via the custom settings program that is downloadable from our website.
Q: What is the average battery life I can expect to get?
A: This unit offers a 10 hour battery life unless set to vibration trigger only, which can extend the standby time up to 90 days.
Q: I put the device on motion activation, but It didn't record the event, what happened?
A: This unit utilizes a vibration trigger as well as an audio trigger that can be customized through the computer program. Since the triggers can sometimes kick on when nothing is there and miss crucial events it's recommended to only use this mode once you've done a few tests in the area you will be using this hidden camera in.
Q: How good is the audio on the device?
A: Audio can be captured roughly 10-15Ft away in a quiet environment. All environments are different though, so it's best to make a few test recordings to ensure that the device will capture what you need.
Q: How good is the video? Can I see License Plates?
A: This unit is not built to capture license plates specifically, but in the right situation, at the right height and in optimal settings (day time) you may be able to get a license plate. The camera records at 1280 x 720 resolution (HD Quality). We recommend preforming a test run and adjust the location of the camera to make sure you can get the data needed.
Q: I want to use it to protect my car, will it still work on a hot summer day?
A: The device can still work at 113°F, however be aware that it can get much hotter than that inside of a car. If you absolutely need to use this device on a hot summer day, we recommend to park your car in the shade.
Q: Is the video date and time stamped?
Q: Whats the largest Memory Card I can use?
Q:Which media player do you recommend for playback?
A:We highly recommend that you download VLC Media Player, a free downloadable program that works with Windows and Mac computers.
Q: Can I download my videos on a PC and Mac?
A: Yes. For Mac users, we recommend downloading VLC media player for Macs to view your recorded videos.