PERFECT FOR MOUNTING A SMARTPHONE OR A CAMERA TO THE WALL
This pair of magnetic mounts from MagicMount can be a great little addition to your purchase. Sure, the Surface2 comes with two metal plates and two rubberized magnetic pieces fully capable of being used with a smartphone or tablet, and do not bother the electronics inside. Still, we've come up with an even cooler idea: use it with a small hidden camera or a voice recorder!
EASILY SECURE A SMALL CAMERA ANYWHERE IN YOUR HOME OR OFFICE
This package comes with two metal plates, one large and one small, generally used as the barrier between the back of a smartphone and one of the magnets that it comes with. For phones with QI wireless charging, it is recommended to use the small plate towards the bottom of the phone to avoid blocking the phone's QI receiver or possibly getting heated up by the power exchange.
These metal plates come with a powerful adhesive that can stick to most flat and clean surfaces. Still, you are also provided with a clear sticky film that can be placed between the metal plate and the device ( smartphone, camera, GPS, etc.) to allow for easy removal of the plate in the future.
A customer who came into our retail location gave us the fantastic idea of bringing this product line into our store after showing us how he used it with our Zetta Max Swivel Security Camera Rotatable 180° Lens to make his own ten-hour battery body camera!
While we were blown away, we were already thinking of all the other items this could be used on, such as our World's Thinnest Micro Voice Recorder - Voice Activated for secure placement in tight places, or on our Zetta Max IR Surveillance Camera 160° Field of View to stick it up underneath a shelf or table to watch over the room from a scantily observed location.
WHY CHOOSE THE MAGIC MOUNT SURFACE2?
This mounting system can be an easy solution for finding a spot to place your phone, so it won't go sliding in the car or to hide an audio recorder or a small camera, as you could place your devices in new and possibly better locations for easier access or added secrecy.
The bottoms and sides of shelving units and other precarious locations can now become secure spots to stick recording devices out of the way while keeping the microphones open and free to capture anything being said in the area.
Keep nails and screws off the garage floor, or slap a small hidden recorder up underneath a shelf; you can even keep your smartphone or tablet on the refrigerator for your music or video chat. Use the second plate to place a phone or camera on your car dashboard securely and place the second metal plate on flat non-metallic surfaces like your wall or mirror for eye-level deployment. These magnets even allow you to securely place your phone, tablet, or small hidden camera in nearly any location with a metallic surface.
- Metal plates protect electronics from magnets
- For use with smartphones, tablets, hidden cameras
- 100% device safe, High-powered neodymium magnets
- Can keep magnetic strength through most phone cases
- One package can mount two phones or one heavy tablet
- The sticky film helps in the removal of the plate when needed
HOW DO I RETURN?
- Visit our returns center - Click Here
- Enter your order number and email address to start
- Follow the instructions and select the items you want to return
- If your item is eligible for a return or exchange, select that product
- Once your request is approved, you will get a confirmation email with shipping guidelines
WHAT ITEMS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE?
- Bug Detectors and Counter Surveillance Products
- Professional Voice Changer Telephone Kit
- Cell Phone Software
- GPS Trackers, GPS Service Plans, GPS Activations, or Accessories
- Standard and Priority Overnight Shipping
WHAT ITEMS ARE RETURNABLE FOR REFUND?
- Most items are returnable within 30 days from the date of purchase. Items must be unused, in resalable condition, and in their original packaging, or a 20% restocking fee may be applied
- Items sent back without an RMA # are subject to a 40%-60% restocking fee
All products carry a 1-year manufacturer's warranty and can be exchanged for a different product within the first 30 days of purchase. After 30 days of the initial purchase, you can exchange your product for the same item if you have any issues.
WHAT ARE THE REFUND OPTIONS?
- Refund as a store credit
- Refund to the original payment method
- Purchases made using cryptocurrency fall under the same exchange and return policies as regular fiat money purchases. Refunds processed are sent to the same wallet used at the time of sale. These refunds will be totaled in USD at the exchange rate for that currency at the time of reimbursement
HOW SOON WILL I GET MY REFUND?
Once your returned item is received and inspected, you will be notified within 48 business hours by email that the refund has been completed. Refunds can take 7-14 business days to show up in your account.
MY QUESTION IS NOT ADDRESSED
If you have any queries regarding your return or refund, reach out to us at email@example.com.
- Hours: 9 am - 5 pm, Monday - Saturday
- Toll-Free: 1-800-292-7748
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 2301 N. Central Expy, Ste 152 Plano, TX 75075
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- User Manual, 1 Year Manufacturer's Warranty
- SCOSCHE MagicMount Surface 2, 2x Rubberized Magnets
- 1 Small Magnetic Metal Plate, 1 Large Magnetic Metal Plate, 2 Sticky Film, Cleaning Wipe
- Double-Sided Bendable Magnet
- Small Plate Dimensions: 1 7/8th in x 1 1/8th inches
- Large Plate Dimensions: 1 7/8th in x 2 1/8th inches
- Magnet Dimension: 2 in x 1 6/8th in x 1/8th inches
- Magnet Dimension: 4 mini magnets in each rubberized casing
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: What type of magnets are these?
Q: Can I use this with my QI-powered smartphone?
A: Yes, but be sure to attach the metal plate towards the bottom of the phone to avoid getting in the way of the QI charging sensor. It may get heated up and damage your electronics if it's between the phone and the charger.
Q: What is the best placement for this to sit on my device?
A: Unless used with a QI wireless charging device, it's best to stick it right in the middle for better balance.