CREATE YOUR OWN COVERT CAMERA WITH THE WIFI DIY SECURITY CAMERA KIT
Introducing the WIFI DIY Security Camera Kit. With its easy one-touch operation and high-definition 1080P quality, you can keep an eye on your homes or businesses! With this highly versatile miniature camera kit, you can conceal it anywhere or into anything; this security camera allows you to blend it into even the most difficult places; the only limit is your creativity.
This camera is also WIFI accessible, so you can live view the camera. You'll also be able to review the video saved onto the memory remotely, allowing you to download and save information directly from your smartphone without retrieving the camera.
Flexibility is king with the do-it-yourself security camera kit. You can also plug this unit in for continuous power or utilize the included battery pack should a power outlet not be handy. One cool feature involved with the battery is you can also use external power banks to help extend the battery life!
This tiny camera records to a 32GB micro SD card, and you can save up to 10 hours of 1080P video; while using the motion-activated feature, the DIY camera can record for days without fail! Also included is a remote control to power the camera on and to set the device to record, giving you even more flexibility with your placement.
HOW DOES THE DIY SECURITY CAMERA KIT WORK?
Download the free PV Cam Viewer app and plug the camera into the battery pack or a power outlet. The DIY camera will take about a minute to turn on and make sure the mode button on the left side of the device is set to "O." Then go to the WIFI settings on your phone, find the device's signal, and connect to it.
On the back of the DIY camera is a QR code to use if the device's WIFI signal does not automatically appear in the app's camera list. Go to the application's camera settings, select your home or business WIFI, put in your password, let it reboot, and you're done. When connected to a home or office WIFI, the app allows you to remotely view the device, watch recorded videos, record directly to your smartphone, receive motion alerts, and even view multiple cameras.
WHY CHOOSE THIS SECURITY CAMERA KIT?
Are you ready to take control of your security? Look no further than our cutting-edge WIFI DIY Security Camera Kit from SpyCentre Security. Here's why it's the ultimate choice for safeguarding your home or business.
Download your video files to your phone or save them to a computer. Set up time and date stamping to organize your records easily. Motion alerts give you a heads-up when something may be occurring.
Experience a hassle-free installation process with our user-friendly kit. Just follow the simple steps, and you'll have this tiny security system up and running in no time. Enjoy the convenience of remote access and monitoring. Our WIFI-enabled camera allows you to check in on your property from anywhere in the world using your smartphone. Keep an eye on what matters most, 24/7.
Customize your surveillance strategy with ease. The DIY nature of our kit empowers you to choose the best camera placements and configurations for your unique space, providing optimal coverage and peace of mind.
This do-it-yourself security camera kit is the perfect solution when you want to ensure your employees or maid service are doing their jobs. Keep an eye on your kids or loved ones to ensure everyone is okay when away. It's great for monitoring your valuables in your room or office. You can even check in on the caregiver to ensure your loved ones receive the best possible care or keep an eye on your apartment when maintenance stops by to fix something.
- Build your own nanny camera for your home or business
- Live streams video at 1080P high-definition and saves video onto the SD card at 1080P
- The camera has a wide 66° field of view, which will enable you to cover areas conveniently
- Time and date stamp videos for evidence gathering and organization of your recorded files
- 32GB Micro SD card stores up to 10 hours of 1080P high-definition video at 30 frames per second
- It can be left plugged into power for 24/7 surveillance or can operate for up to 3-4 hours with no power when fully charged
- WIFI hassle-free setup using peer-to-peer technology. Watch video remotely on your Android or Apple smartphone or tablets
- Easily download your recorded videos to a Mac or Windows computer; no software is required. Playback videos with any standard media player
- Free Android and iPhone applications allow you to remotely set up features like time and date stamps, motion-activated recording, or motion triggers for mobile alerts. You can even download recorded footage directly to your smart devices with this easy-to-use application
HOW DO I RETURN?
- Visit our returns center - Click Here
- Enter your order number and email address to start
- Follow the instructions and select the items you want to return
- If your item is eligible for a return or exchange, select that product
- Once your request is approved, you will get a confirmation email with shipping guidelines
WHAT ITEMS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE?
- Bug Detectors and Counter Surveillance Products
- Professional Voice Changer Telephone Kit
- Cell Phone Software
- GPS Trackers, GPS Service Plans, GPS Activations, or Accessories
- Standard and Priority Overnight Shipping and 2-Day Shipping
WHAT ITEMS ARE RETURNABLE FOR REFUND?
- Most items are returnable within 30 days from the date of purchase. Items must be unused, in resalable condition, and in their original packaging, or a 20% restocking fee may be applied
- Items sent back without an RMA # are subject to a 40%-60% restocking fee
All products carry a 1-year manufacturer's warranty and can be exchanged for a different product within the first 30 days of purchase. After 30 days of the initial purchase, you can exchange your product for the same item if you have any issues.
WHAT ARE THE REFUND OPTIONS?
- Refund as a store credit
- Refund to the original payment method
HOW SOON WILL I GET MY REFUND?
Once your returned item is received and inspected, you will be notified within 48 business hours by email that the refund has been completed. Refunds can take 7-14 business days to show up in your account.
MY QUESTION IS NOT ADDRESSED
If you have any queries regarding your return or refund, reach out to us at email@example.com.
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Weight: .9oz
- WIFI Signal: 2.4Ghz
- Charge Time: 4 hours
- Time and Date Stamp
- Stream Quality: 1080P
- Video Resolution: 1080P
- Lens: 66° FOV, Audio: Yes
- Mac or Windows Compatible
- Photo Resolution: 2592x1944
- Video Storage 32GB: 10 hours
- Motion Detection Distance: 20 feet
- Application Name: PV Cam Viewer
- Phone App Support: Android or iPhone
- Product Dimensions: N/A x N/A x N/A inches
- Frame Rate: 30fps~1080P, 30fps~720P, 30FPS~WVGA
- Battery life: WVGA WIFI on 3.5 hrs, WVGA WIFI off: 4 hrs
- Battery life: 1080P WIFI on: 3 hrs, 1080P WIFI off: 3.5 hrs
- Battery life: 720P WIFI on: 3.25 hrs, 720P WIFI off: 3.75 hrs
- PC Interface: USB, Video Format: .MOV, Memory: Up to 32GB Micro SD Card
Q: What's the max SD card supported?
Q: I've plugged the memory card into my Mac/Windows PC. What media player should I use to watch my footage?
A: The best media player we have found, free to download, and works with Windows and Mac systems, is VLC.
Q: Do I have to have WIFI at home for this unit to work?
A: No, the WIFI portion of this device is used only for remote access. If you do not have WIFI at your home, you can still use this for stand-alone recording, which means it would just record to the onboard SD card.
Q: How do I set the time and date stamp?
A: Within the PV Cam Viewer application, go to device management to select the camera you want to date and time stamp. Go back to the main menu and select program settings. Then click on synchronize time and you will have the option to select your time.
Q: Does this item record audio?
Q: Does this product work with 5Ghz?
Q: What is the default password?
Q: Is it waterproof?
Q: Does it have night vision?
Q: Can I delete storage on the SD card from my phone?
A: Yes, within the PV Cam Viewer app, go to device management, and select the camera you want to view. Go back to the main menu and select video files. From there, you can swipe an event to the left and it will show back up or delete, as options.
Q: What size resolution is WVGA?
Q: How long does the external battery pack last?
A: The battery life can vary depending on the resolution and if WIFI is being used.
- 1080P Resolution WIFI on: 3 hours
- 1080P Resolution WIFI off: 3.5 hours
- 720P Resolution WIFI on: 3.25 hours
- 720P Resolution WIFI off: 3.75 hours
- WVGA Resolution WIFI on: 3.5 hours
- WVGA Resolution WIFI off: 4 hours