LIVE STREAM VIDEO AND AUDIO FROM THIS MINIATURE SECURITY CAMERA
Security in the home or office is always of the utmost importance, and audio capture can be as crucial as video recording. However, you may not always get an opportunity to place a camera in the best possible position to get a clear picture of what's going on. Time may also be of the essence, and some situations may require immediate action.
The mini WIFI security camera with rotatable lens has powerful features that make it a top-tier product, allowing you to take fast action if necessary. A high-definition 720P video camera is surrounded by 4 IR LEDs that offer up to 15 to 20 feet of night vision in complete darkness. It has a 120° field of view from the camera lens, which sits on a swivel head that can rotate up to 180° so you can get the angle you need. Conversations held at an average speaking volume can be captured 20 feet away from the camera.
Remote access to a high-definition live stream, historical footage, and motion detection images is possible as long as the security cam is tied to the WIFI of the area. All settings like motion detection set up, date, and time stamp take place on the free HomeEye app from an Android or Apple smartphone or tablet.
This miniature surveillance cam can store up to 45 hours of high-definition video and audio on a 128GB SD card, which can be downloaded directly to a Mac or Windows computer or directly to your smart devices! It is also small and portable, weighing only 1.8oz, and it has a 5-hour battery for targeted surveillance, but it can also be plugged in for 24/7 power. It's so tiny; you can combine it with our SCOSCHE MagicMount Surface2 to place it anywhere you have a flat surface!
HOW DOES THE MINI WIFI SECURITY CAMERA WITH ROTATABLE LENS WORK?
First, you'll need a Micro SD card, up to 128GB, to mount inside the camera to store all the high-definition video and audio. Use the included cable to charge the device from standard USB chargers or a computer for about 3 hours to get a full 5-hour battery. Install the HomeEye app on your Apple or Android products to adjust all the settings and tie the camera to the WIFI of your home or office.
Once the camera is connected to the internet, you can open the app on your smartphone or tablet, wherever you may be, to check what's going on at that moment and review any recordings or motion detection triggered images. Easily download your recorded files to the smartphone through the app or plug the SD card into a Mac or Windows computer and watch the videos back with your standard media player.
WHY CHOOSE THIS SECURITY CAMERA?
Even with the number of features available to the unit and the user, the mini WIFI security cam is straightforward to operate. Your security is always on hand with high-definition video and audio streamed right to your smartphone or tablet. The small size and 180-degree rotating head of this camera enable you to get the angle of view required.
Once set up through the HomeEye application, it's a simple one-button push to activate your home or office security. Having remote access to historical footage and a live stream cannot be overstated, as footage can be immediately recovered, stored, or shared with appropriate authorities. The app also allows you to set up motion detection and date and time stamping.
This small surveillance cam boasts the ability to support up to a 128GB SD card which can store up to 45 hours of video and audio. You can conveniently download your recordings to your smart device or a Windows or Mac computer. The embedded camera features a 120-degree field of view that allows you to capture areas more effortlessly, and the four built-in infrared help this camera see up to 20 feet at night. This camera can be plugged in for 24/7 recording, and should the power fail; the included rechargeable battery will allow this device to operate for up to 5 hours off a full charge.
The mini WIFI security cam is the perfect solution when ensuring the security of a home or office. Watch your car for vandalism. Keep an eye on the caregivers or service workers that come into your home. Monitor your apartment to see if maintenance stops by to fix something. Supervise and observe your employees and how they interact with clients. Ensure no one is entering your office when they shouldn't be. Keep an eye on your kids or loved ones to ensure all is well. Scan the room to see if valuables are still there or if the animals have torn apart the couch.
- SCOSCHE MagicMount Surface2 - Click Here
- 5-hour battery life when fully charged or left plugged into power for 24/7 recording
- Time and date stamp videos for evidence gathering and organization of your recorded files
- 128GB Micro SD card stores up to 45 hours of high-definition video at 13 frames per second
- WIFI hassle-free setup. Watch video remotely on your Android or Apple smartphone or tablets
- Records 720P high-definition video and audio. Simple to operate and turn on, with a one-touch record feature
- Plug the SD card into a Mac or Windows computer to download footage, no software required, playback videos with any standard media player
- Built-in infrared allows you to see up to 20 feet at night. A rotatable 180-degree rotatable lens with a wide 120° field of view will enable you to cover areas conveniently
- Free Android and iPhone applications allow you to remotely set up features like time and date stamps and motion-activated recording. You can even download recorded footage directly to your smart devices with this easy-to-use application and share footage using file-sharing apps like Dropbox or Google Drive
HOW DO I RETURN?
- Visit our returns center - Click Here
- Enter your order number and email address to start
- Follow the instructions and select the items you want to return
- If your item is eligible for a return or exchange, select that product
- Once your request is approved, you will get a confirmation email with shipping guidelines
WHAT ITEMS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE?
- Bug Detectors and Counter Surveillance Products
- Professional Voice Changer Telephone Kit
- Cell Phone Software
- GPS Trackers, GPS Service Plans, GPS Activations or Accessories
- Standard and Priority Overnight Shipping
WHAT ITEMS ARE RETURNABLE FOR REFUND?
- Most items are returnable within 30 days from the date of purchase. Items must be unused, in resellable condition, and in their original packaging, or a 20% restocking fee may be applied
- Items sent back without an RMA # are subject to a 40%-60% restocking fee
All products carry a 1-year manufacturer's warranty and can be exchanged for a different product within the first 30 days of purchase. After 30 days of the initial purchase, you can exchange your product for the same item if you have any issues with it.
WHAT ARE THE REFUND OPTIONS?
- Refund as a store credit
- Refund to the original payment method
- Purchases made using cryptocurrency fall under the same exchange and return policies as regular fiat money purchases. Refunds processed are sent to the same wallet used at the time of sale. These refunds will be totaled in USD at the exchange rate for that currency at the time of reimbursement
HOW SOON WILL I GET MY REFUND?
Once your returned item is received and inspected, you will be notified within 48 business hours by email that the refund has been completed. Refunds can take 7-14 business days to show up in your account.
MY QUESTION IS NOT ADDRESSED
If you have any queries regarding your return or refund, reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- User Manual, 1 Year Manufacturer's Warranty
- Mini WIFI Security Camera with Rotatable Lens
- 3pc Mounting Bracket, Carrying pouch, SD Card Reader, USB cable
- Weight: 1.8oz
- Time and Date Stamp
- WIFI Connection: Yes
- Charge Time: 3-4 hours
- Video Resolution: 720P
- Lens: 120° FOV, Audio: Yes
- iOS and Android Compatible
- Mac or Windows Compatible
- Video Storage 128GB: 45 hours
- Continuous Battery Life: 5 hours
- Motion Detection Distance: 25 feet
- Application Name: HomeEye
- Phone App Support: Android or iPhone
- Product Dimensions: 3 1/8 x 1 3/4 x 0.6 inches
- PC Interface: USB, Video Format: .MP4, Memory: Up to 128GB Micro SD Card
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Can I receive push notifications to my phone?
A: No, the app cannot send push notifications. However, an image will be saved with a time stamp when motion is detected so you can know when something has happened.
Q: Can I view through the camera on my phone, even when I'm away from the area?
A: Yes. As long as the camera is connected to the internet through your home or office WIFI, you can log in and see a live stream from wherever you may be.
Q: When I plug the SD card into the computer, I'm not able to access the images from motion detection. How can I download those pictures?
A: You'd need to download the pictures to your smartphone or tablet through your wireless connection with the camera, first, and then share them through Dropbox, Google Drive, or another file-sharing service to get the images to your computer. Please check out our Quick Start Guide for help in that process.