THE NEW 1080P ZMAX MICROCAM HAS THE LONGEVITY YOU NEED
When we saw this portable micro security camera, we had to snatch it up! This camcorder is incredible for its' small size measuring 3.54 x 2.3 x 1.1 inches. It can record 9 hours continuously or up to 1 month while in motion-activated mode! The wide-angle 140° lens can capture high-definition 1080P footage, and the microphone captures audio from about 30 feet away in optimal conditions. The system can accept up to a 256GB SD card, allowing up to 156 hours of recorded video footage. Let's not forget the free Zetta Max configuration software, allowing you to set up the date, time, motion recording, or continuous recording. Plus, each recording can easily be downloaded to your Windows or Mac computer and played back on your standard media player.
HOW DOES THE ZMAX MICROCAM SECURITY CAM WORK?
Operation for this surveillance camera is a breeze. Insert your memory card, press the on-off button located on the back. It will flash green, indicating your recording, and press the same button again to power down the device. The LED will turn orange and then turn off. If you plan on using SD cards larger than 32GB, follow the directions in the quick start guide to properly format the card for the device. Other custom settings can be set with a free setup program, such as motion activation, frame rate, and standby mode. Your recorded files can be downloaded easily to a Mac or Windows computer, and you can playback your recorded files using your standard media player on your computer.
WHY CHOOSE THIS ZMAX CAMCORDER?
We are excited to bring you the newest edition of our popular Zmax line of security cameras! The tiny size allows you to install this high-resolution 1080P camera in just about any location around the house, at work, or in your car. The built-in rechargeable battery can work for up to 9 hours off a full charge or can last for an outstanding 30 days while in motion activation, or leave it plugged in for power for 24/7 surveillance.
This portable camera supports a 256GB micro SD card, allowing you to store up to 156 hours of high-definition video and audio. With the free Zetta Max configuration software, you can easily set up all the features of this camera in moments with just a click of your mouse like motion recording, continuous recording, date and time stamp, plus more. You can easily extract your recorded video files by plugging the device into a Windows or Mac computer; plus, you don't need any special software to review your files; play your files back with your standard media player.
Our Zmax MicroCam is the perfect solution when ensuring caregivers provide the best possible care to loved ones, keeping an eye on your apartment when maintenance stops by fixing something. It's even perfect for making sure the nanny or maid service is doing their jobs while you're away or put it in your car to watch for vandalism. Keep an eye on your kids or loved ones to ensure all is well. Monitor your valuables in your room or at the office with this rechargeable portable camera.
- SCOSCHE MagicMount Surface2 - Click Here
- Records 1080P high-definition video and audio
- Time and date stamp videos for evidence gathering and organization of your recorded files
- 256GB Micro SD card stores up to 156 hours of high-definition video at 30 frames per second
- Simple to operate and turn on, with a one-touch record feature. 140° field of view allows for you to cover a large area
- 9-hour battery life when fully charged or up to 30 days in standby mode or leave plugged into power for 24/7 recording
- Easily download your recorded videos to a Mac or Windows computer, no software required, playback videos with any standard media player
- Free custom settings program allows for you to set up features like time and date stamp, motion-activated or continuous recording, standby mode, disable the LEDs while recording, and more
HOW DO I RETURN?
- Visit our returns center - Click Here
- Enter your order number and email address to start
- Follow the instructions and select the items you want to return
- If your item is eligible for a return or exchange, select that product
- Once your request is approved, you will get a confirmation email with shipping guidelines
WHAT ITEMS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE?
- Bug Detectors and Counter Surveillance Products
- Professional Voice Changer Telephone Kit
- Cell Phone Software
- GPS Trackers, GPS Service Plans, GPS Activations, or Accessories
- Standard and Priority Overnight Shipping
WHAT ITEMS ARE RETURNABLE FOR REFUND?
- Most items are returnable within 30 days from the date of purchase. Items must be unused, in resalable condition, and in their original packaging, or a 20% restocking fee may be applied
- Items sent back without an RMA # are subject to a 40%-60% restocking fee
All products carry a 1-year manufacturer's warranty and can be exchanged for a different product within the first 30 days of purchase. After 30 days of the initial purchase, you can exchange your product for the same item if you have any issues.
WHAT ARE THE REFUND OPTIONS?
- Refund as a store credit
- Refund to the original payment method
- Purchases made using cryptocurrency fall under the same exchange and return policies as regular fiat money purchases. Refunds processed are sent to the same wallet used at the time of sale. These refunds will be totaled in USD at the exchange rate for that currency at the time of reimbursement
HOW SOON WILL I GET MY REFUND?
Once your returned item is received and inspected, you will be notified within 48 business hours by email that the refund has been completed. Refunds can take 7-14 business days to show up in your account.
MY QUESTION IS NOT ADDRESSED
If you have any queries regarding your return or refund, reach out to us at email@example.com.
- Hours: 9 am - 5 pm, Monday - Saturday
- Toll-Free: 1-800-292-7748
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 2301 N. Central Expy, Ste 152 Plano, TX 75075
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- User Manual, 1 Year Manufacturer's Warranty
- 1080P Zmax MicroCam
- USB cable
- Weight: 3.9oz
- Time and Date Stamp
- Charge Time: 6-9 hours
- Video Resolution: 1080P
- Frame Rate: 30fps~1080P
- Lens: 140° FOV, Audio: Yes
- Mac or Windows Compatible
- Continuous Battery Life: 9 hours
- Video Storage 256GB: 156 hours
- Motion Detection Distance: 13 to 23 feet
- Product Dimensions: 3.54 x 2.3 x 1.1 inches
- Standby Battery Life: 30 days **Max battery enabled**
- PC Interface: USB, Video Format: .MP4, Memory: Up to 256GB Micro SD Card
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: How do I enable long-term standby motion detection?
A: Download the Zetta Max configuration software - Click Here. With the device plugged into your computer, open the Widget and select "Max Battery" under the "Settings Power Option."
Q: Do I need to purchase an SD card?
A: Yes, this device supports up to a 256GB SD card.
Q: How do I set the time and date stamp?
A: Please refer to the quick start guide - Click Here
Q: Does this item record audio?
- Quick start guide: Click Here
- Zetta Max Configuration Software - Click Here