1080P Zmax MicroCam
THE NEW 1080P ZMAX MICROCAM HAS THE LONGEVITY YOU NEED
When we saw this camera available, we had to snatch it up! This camcorder is incredible for its' small size, with 9 hours of continuous recording battery life or up to 1 month of low-power standby time when in motion-activated mode! The wide-angle lens can capture crystal clear 1080p footage, and the microphone captures audio from about 30 feet away, in optimal conditions. The system can accept up to a 256GB SD card, which would allow for up to 156 hours of recorded high-definition footage.
HOW DOES THE ZMAX MICROCAM SECURITY CAM WORK?
This camcorder records at full 1920 x 1080 pixel resolution and store it all onto a micro SD card. You also have the simple option to insert a memory card, up to 32GB, and then press the ON/OFF button to begin continuously recording for up to 9 hours of battery life. If left plugged into a USB wall adapter, you can gain continuous battery and never worry about charging the unit again!
For the device to be able to accept a higher GB SD card, up to 256GB, you'll need to format the memory card through the Camera Widget for Z86/Z82, a free program available under the product's support tab, or you may click here to find the download page. This program opens up the greatest feature of this device, motion detection! In this mode, the camcorder will go into a low-power standby status that can last for nearly 1 month with no motion to trigger the camera! Once something moves in front of the camera, it will trigger a 10-second recording and continue recording if motion continues within the field of view of the camera, or go back into the standby state if no more motion is seen. This and other features, such as date- and time-stamping of the files or selecting the maximum file length, are all set up using the Camera Widget.
WHY CHOOSE THIS ZMAX CAMCORDER?
We are so excited to bring you this newest edition of the Zmax line of cameras! The tiny size allows you to install the camera in just about any location around the house, but keep in mind it is not weatherproof! The 9-hour battery lets you place this 1080p camera anywhere you need to get the angle you want, but remember, you can also continuously charge the battery when it's plugged into a wall.
The device's features of motion activation and high video resolution puts it in a class all its own. A month of standby motion activation is an incredible feature for a 1080p camera! No special software is required to playback your high-def .MP4 footage, but we recommend VLC Media Player for the ease of use ( and it's free! ). Let this device protect your assets and keep watch over the area while you're away!
- Record the nanny to see if they're stealing
- Make sure housekeepers do not go into off-limits areas
- See what your house guests are up to
- Keep your caregivers honest about the care they provide
- Catch maintenance workers taking things
- Keep your kids honest
- Watch what your spouse is doing
- Find out if there's any child abuse going on
- Monitor for caregiver abuse
- Log incidents of drug abuse
- Records in full 1080P HD
- Date & time-stamped video
- Download videos to a PC or Mac
- Record continuously or in motion detection
- Long standby in motion detection: up to 1 month
- It holds up to 256GB that stores up to 156 hours
- 1080P Zmax Micro Camera
- User Manual
- Mini USB cable
- 1 Year Manufacturers Warranty
- Video Resolution: 1920x1080
- Video format: .MP4
- Video bitrate: 7191kbps
- Audio bitrate: 32kbps
- Wide Visual angle 120°
- Size: 9 x 5.8 x 2.8 cm (3.54" x 2.3" x 1.1")
- Motion detection recording 4 to 7 meters (13 to 23 ft)
- Storage temperature 0° to 45°C ( 32 to 113°F )
- Operating temperature 0° to 45°C ( 32° to 113°F )
- Plug into a USB wall socket for continuous power
- Battery Life: 9 hours
- Standby: up to 1 month in motion detection
- Memory card: Maximum 256GB
- Playback software: VLC Media Player
- Windows or MAC OS
Q: How do I enable long-term standby motion detection?
A: Go to our support tab to download the Camera Widget. With the device plugged into your computer, open the Widget and select "Max Battery" under the Settings Power Option.
Q: What is recommended for playback?
A: We recommend VLC Media Player for playback, for which you can download a version for Windows or Mac.
Q: Do I need to purchase an SD card?
A: Yes, this device requires an SD card, up to a 256GB SD Card ( not included ).
Q: Does this item record audio?
A: Yes, it does.
Mon-Fri 10 am to 6 pm CST
Support Centre Videos - Windows Computers
Low Quality vs High-Quality Hidden Camera Equipment Review
How To Set up Time and Date For the Zetta Max Hidden Security Camera - Swivel
could not ask for better
A little thicker than expected but its easy to hide. Sound quality is not bad.
so far very good