USB Drive Voice Recorder-Stores 90 Hours
An Economical Device for Those Looking for a Discreet Way to Capture Whats Being Said
This 8GB USB recorder has 16 hours of record time with the internal rechargeable battery, has 90 hours worth of audio storage, and audio files can be downloaded to any PC or Mac computer. This hidden flash drive recorder looks and functions just like a normal USB drive allowing for you to not only store your covert voice recordings on it but also save important documents for work and school on it, too. A simple on/off switch allows for you to quickly turn this device into a hidden audio recorder in seconds.
How Does The USB Voice Recorder Work?
It's an easy one touch operation; simply slide the small switch at the end opposite to the USB port to start/stop recording. No software or cables just plug this unit into any MAC or PC to transfer your audio files to your computer. This tiny device even functions as a normal thumb drive allowing for you to store any other type of files you want on it.
Charging is a breeze. Just insert the device into any USB port with power. It even charges while you review your files on a Windows or Mac computer. It'll take 2-3 hours for a full charge.
Why Choose This Micro Recording Device?
Looking to capture what someone said covertly? With one touch voice recording, 90 hours of storage, 16 hour battery life and can be downloaded to a PC or MAC, this is a great solution. You don't even need any software to review your audio files, just play the recordings through iTunes, VLC or Windows Media Player. You can even use this covert recording drive as an actual thumb drive and store files for school and work on it. To recharge this unit simply pop it into any PC, MAC or powered USB device, for 2-3 hours for a full recharge.
Need an item with voice activation and longer standby battery? Check out our Pro USB drive recorder.
- Recording Conversations
- Recording Lectures
- Recording Business Meetings
- On-the-Go Covert Recording
- Law Enforcement Evidence Gathering
- Recording Verbal Abuse at Home or Work
- Dictation Device
- Simple on/off operation
- Looks just like any other USB thumb drive out there
- CD quality recording
- 16 Hour battery life
- Audio pick up range: 40ft in optimal conditions
- 8GB Built in flash memory, store up to 90 hours of voice recordings
- Time/date stamp (Windows only)
- Plug and play download for MAC or PC, no software required
- Fast recharge: 2-3 hours for a full charge
- Actual functioning thumb drive, store files for work, school etc
- USB Thumb Drive Audio Recording Device-90 Hours of Storage
- Instruction Manual
- 90 Day Manufactures Warranty
- Memory: 8GB
- Record Time: 90hrs
- Record Format: .WAV
- Charge Time: about 2-3 Hrs
- Charge/PC Connect: USB
- Battery Life - Record: up to 16 Hrs
- Start/Stop Record: Slide Switch
- OS Compatibility: Windows/MAC
- Weight: 14g
- Product Dimensions: 2.5Inch x 3/4 x 1/4
Q: How long does it take to charge?
A: 2-3 hours
Q: Which media player do you recommend for playback?
A: We highly recommend that you download VLC Media Player it's a free download and works with Windows and Mac computers.
Q: Can this device do voice activation recording?
Q: Do I need an SD card?
A: No this unit has an 8GB built in flash memory that stores 90 hours of audio recordings.
Q: Whats the battery life?
A: 16 Hours
Q: Can this unit download onto a PC or Mac?
Q: Do I need a SD Card?
A: No this unit has a built in 8GB memory allowing for you to store up to 90 hours of audio recordings.