Pro USB Flash Drive Audio Recorder-Voice Activated
A Discreet Voice Activated Recorder with 25 Day Standby Battery Life!
Our best flash drive recorder just got better! With voice activation, 25 day standby life, & 24 hour continuous recording, this is the most powerful and feature rich thumb drive sound recorder yet! It's not just a voice recorder, it works as a USB drive as well, helping to create the disguise that it isn't anything other than a normal thumb drive. Plug the recorder into any computer via the USB port and easily view, listen, or save your audio files!
How Does The Pro USB Flash Drive Audio Recorder Work?
This pro voice recorder contains all of the features that our standard model has, but has additional features like time and date stamp and an increased battery life. Flip the record switch on the top of the unit to the right to activate voice activation and flip the same switch to the left for continuous recording. Along with the AMAZING 25 day standby time while in voice activation mode, this unit can record while plugged into a powered USB device, giving you unlimited battery life.
This item is so easy to download, you won't believe it. Simply pull off the cap and plug your flash memory device into your computers' USB port, wait a few moments and a folder will pop up. Simply drag and drop your audio recordings onto your desktop or a new folder you have created. Once your files are on your desktop, simply double click your file and listen to it. No special software is needed since all your files are recorded in a MP3 format!
To set the time and date, plug the device into your Windows computer. A removable desktop folder should pop up. Click open the folder to view the files on your audio drive. Double click on the software file that says time setup.
If you do not see the time setup on your device you can download the software program in the support section below.
A new window will open, click the start button to set your date and time. Disconnect your item from the PC and take a moment to make a 30 second audio clip. Once you have completed making your audio clip, plug your device back into your PC, go to your voice folder and ensure the time and date are correct on the file name.
To charge your mini thumb drive simply pull the cap off and plug into your PC, MAC or any USB device with power. It takes 2 hours for a full charge.
Why Choose The Pro Thumb Drive Recorder?
Our all new thumb drive recorder boasts a voice activation mode and is an upgraded version of our popular Thumb Drive Voice Recorder. Boasting a 24 hour battery life while in continuous recording and 25 day standby battery life when in voice activation, this model also can store 288 hours of voice recordings and only takes 2 hours to fully recharge.
Date & time stamping ensures you know exactly when an interaction took place. With simple one touch voice recording and plug and play download to any PC or MAC, this USB recorder even functions as a true memory device allowing you to store work files or school files on it. You can even leave this device plugged into a powered USB port and it will record!
- Recording Conversations
- Recording Lectures
- Recording Business Meetings
- On-the-Go Covert Recording
- Law Enforcement Evidence Gathering
- Record Verbal Abuse at Home or Work
- Dictation Device
- Voice activation & continuous recording mode: Set to record only when audio is detected; the battery will last up to 25-DAYS. In continuous record mode your battery will last up to 24-hours
- Time/date stamp (Windows Only): Comes with software program to set time/date on your recordings so you know when each one took place
- Records while plugged In + 25 day battery standby time: Use the built-in battery as your power source or plug into any USB power source for unlimited recording power
- New sleek design: Looks like an ordinary USB drive with an upgraded sleek appearance
- 288hr audio capacity: No need to worry about running out of space, this recorder can hold days of audio
- 8GB memory: Double the memory as our previous version, store any file you want
- HD audio quality: Files are recorded in MP3 format and can be played back in any audio program including iTunes or windows media player
- MAC & Windows: Works on any MAC or Windows computer. Just plug it in and it functions as a USB storage device
- Functions as a real USB drive
- Audio pick up range: 40ft in optimal conditions
- Recharge time: 2 hours
- Pro USB Drive Audio Recording Device-Voice Activated
- User Manual
- 90 Day Manufactures Warranty
- Memory: Internal 8GB
- Record Time: 288hrs
- Record Quality: HD MP3
- Voice Activation Mode: Yes
- Record Format: MP3
- Charge Time: 2hrs
- Charge/PC Connect: USB
- Battery Life - Record: 24hrs (continuous) or 25 days (standby)
- Start/Stop Record: Slide Switch
- Playback Speed Control: No
- Noise Filter (low cut): No
- Microphone Sensitivity Adjust: No
- Built-in Speaker: No
- Mac Compatible: Yes
- Windows Compatible: Yes
- Product Dimensions: 2.5 inch x 3/4 x .5
Q: How long does it take to charge?
A: 2 hours.
Q: Which media player do you recommend for playback?
A: We highly recommend that you download VLC Media Player it's a free download and works with Windows and Mac computers.
Q: How can I tell when its fully charged?
A: There will be a red light that will be solid while it charges, then it will start to blink when it is fully charged.
Q: Can I time and date stamp the recordings?
A: Yes, when you make a recording it will time and date stamp the recording. Even in voice activation mode, each triggered recording will have it.
Q: How do I set the Time and Date?
A: Plug your device into your Windows computer. A removable desktop folder should pop up. Click open the folder to view the files. Double click on the software file that says Time Setup.
A new window will open, click the start button to set your date and time. This will create a date and time config file. Disconnect the device from the PC and take a moment to make a 30 second audio clip. Once you have completed making your audio clip plug it back into the computer, go to your voice folder and ensure the time and date are correct on the file name, if not repeat this step once more to ensure the time and date took.
Q: What if my device doesn't prompt a desktop folder pop up?
A: Go to your search on your windows computer normally located under the start menu and type computer. This will bring you to your computers hard drives look for MemoQ and double click to access your item on your computer.
Q: Do I need an SD card?
A: No this unit has 8GB built in memory that stores 288 hours of audio recordings.
Q: Whats the battery life?
A: 24 Hours in continuous record or 25 days in voice activation/standby mode.
Q: Does it function as a real USB device?
A: Yes. But keep in mind it will use up some of the memory of the recorder if you store other files on it.