OTG cables for Android smartphones and tablets are fantastic tools for managing digital files on the go. Some people's entire lives are held on thumb drives, but it isn't possible to carry a laptop in your pocket so you can easily access it. Android users can bring their office to the field with this Dual Android OTG Cable. Beyond looking at your meeting notes or client paperwork, you can hook up any of our audio recording devices directly to your Android smart device and listen to your files.
Many audio recorders come with their own headphones so that you may listen to files right away, but it can be challenging to find what you need when you cannot easily fast forward or rewind. Less sophisticated recorders may only allow you to skip ahead or behind to the previous file, which can cause frustration and skip over important information. The Dual Android OTG cable connectivity lets you quickly review this data with more intuitive smartphone applications when away from a computer.
HOW DOES THE OTG CABLE WORK?
For any recorder, you would first plug the OTG into your smart device using the Micro USB or the USB-C connection, whichever your device uses. Use the end with the USB to insert the external memory device, either a recorder or another USB thumb drive or SD card reader. Depending on the style of the audio recorder or body camera, you may also need to have the device's charge/data cable to connect the device to the USB of the OTG cable. Keep the unit turned off while combining it with your smart device unless stated as necessary by the device's directions.
Now, open your phone/tablet's storage settings to find the external storage plugged into it. To view or interact with certain types of files, you may need to download an application that can open it. VLC Media Player is a free app from the Google Play Store, and it is excellent for listening to audio files.
Beyond simply playing or viewing your files directly on your phone or tablet, you can also save files to your smart device in this way. Many Android phones have options for adding external SD card storage. This handy feature lets you store the most important documents for future review or handing off to the appropriate authorities or clients. Through this interface with the device and the phone or tablet, you can delete files to free up space on the external memory drive! Deleting and storing information can be helpful when secrecy is tantamount; you cannot leave data lying around for anyone or the target of your investigation to find! Remove that information and safely store it within your phone, or upload the data to a secure cloud server you've subscribed to.
WHY CHOOSE THE DUAL ANDROID OTG CABLE?
Has a lack of computer access stopped you from getting digital recorders or video cameras for protection? Computers and laptops still incur high costs and maintenance, but Android phones and tablets are relatively inexpensive. Computers are no longer required for you to analyze documents, videos, or audio as you'll have all that capability while out in the field! With the dual Android OTG Cable, you would not need any particular APP to get it running on your Android device. The OTG cable allows anyone with Android devices to now protect themselves securely and with ease!
The on-the-go connection enables users to connect external storage devices, such as thumb drives, SD card readers, and audio recorders, to any Android device that uses a Micro USB or USB-C connection. No special software is necessary to view audio recordings from our spy voice recorders or cell phone recorders. SD cards with videos captured by our body cameras, dash cameras, or nanny cameras can also be utilized by this system. VLC Media Player is a free and recommended application that can play and view any of these file types.
- Plugs into any Android smart-device
- Dual USB head with Micro USB and USB-C adapter
- Greater control of your audio/video files and documents
HOW DO I RETURN?
- Visit our returns center - Click Here
- Enter your order number and email address to start
- Follow the instructions and select the items you want to return
- If your item is eligible for a return or exchange, select that product
- Once your request is approved, you will get a confirmation email with shipping guidelines
WHAT ITEMS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE?
- Bug Detectors and Counter Surveillance Products
- Professional Voice Changer Telephone Kit
- Computer and Cell Phone Software
- GPS Trackers, GPS Service Plans, GPS Activations or Accessories
- Standard and Priority Overnight Shipping
WHAT ITEMS ARE RETURNABLE FOR REFUND?
- Most items are returnable within 30 days from the date of purchase. Items must be unused, in resellable condition, and in their original packaging, or a 20% restocking fee may be applied
- Items sent back without an RMA # are subject to a 40% restocking fee
All products carry a 1-year manufacturer's warranty and can be exchanged for a different product within the first 30 days of purchase. After 30 days of the initial purchase, you can exchange your product for the same item if you have any issues with it.
WHAT ARE THE REFUND OPTIONS?
- Refund as a store credit
Refund to the original payment method
- Purchases made using cryptocurrency fall under the same exchange and return policies as regular fiat money purchases. Refunds processed are sent to the same wallet used at the time of sale. These refunds will be totaled in USD at the exchange rate for that currency at the time of reimbursement
HOW SOON WILL I GET MY REFUND?
Once your returned item is received and inspected, you will be notified within 48 business hours by email that the refund has been completed. Refunds can take 7-14 business days to show up in your account.
MY QUESTION IS NOT ADDRESSED
If you have any queries regarding your return or refund, reach out to us at email@example.com.
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- User Manual, 1 Year Manufacturer's Warranty
- Dual Android OTG Cable
- USB-C Head, Micro USB Head, USB Connection