Covert Mini Hidden Spy Camera
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
100K+ Satisfied Customers
Free Lifetime Support
Discreet Billing & Shipping
Free Same Day Discreet Shipping
Free Return Shipping
Small, Rugged, Covert Hidden Mini Body Worn Camcorder
Packed inside this small rugged and portable DVR is a color camera with a great 720x480 resolution capable of a frame rate of 30fps. With a built in rechargeable battery and the capacity to use up to an 16GB micro SD card this micro mini DVR is both versatile and small enough to carry anywhere!
How Does The Mini Hidden body worn Camera Work?
The this covert mini camera is very easy to use. To turn the camera on press and hold the power button, located on the left side, for 2 seconds. You will notice a blue light on the top of the camcorder. Press the button on the top of the camcorder for 2 seconds and you will see the blue light flash then turn off, this will indicate that it is recording. To stop the recording simply press the button on the top. You will see the a blue light turn on. This indicates that it is in standby mode. If you tap the top button while in standby mode it will take a photo. To turn it off just tap the power button quickly.
Why Choose This Body Cam?
This little covert camcorder is so small it measures in at 2.1" x 1.1" x .78". Making this one of the smallest spy recorders on the market.The mini body worn camcorder has 1-1.5 hours of battery life and it only takes 30-45 minutes to recharge. Records video and audio with just a push of a button, supports up to a 16GB SD card which will hold 16 hours of video and audio recordings. All videos are date and time stamped. Recorded files are saved in a .AVI format so no special software is required when downloading your files onto your computer, simply use VLC media player or Windows media player to view your recorded videos.
- Secret Shopper
- Record Lectures
- Record Problems at Work
- Record Problems with Spouse
- Record Meetings
- Private Investigators
- Small and rugged easily fits in your pocket for any recording occasion
- Records both video and audio simultaneously
- Video is date and time stamped for evidence gathering
- Fast Recharge rate 30-45 minutes
- Rechargeable battery lasts 1-1.5 hours off a full charge
- Download your video and audio clips to a Mac or PC
- Supports up to a 16GB SD card
- Voice activated video recording gives versatility when recording
- Battery operated making it great for any body worn application
- Hi resolution color video records to a Micro SD Card
- Multiple clips, allowing for quick deployment on clothes or in rooms
- Best uses: personal camcorder, law enforcement, pocket camcorder, private investigation, extreme sports and more
- Record resolution 720x480
- Mini Hidden Covert Camera
- 3 Different Mount/Clips
- Protective Case for Device
- USB cable
- User Manual
- 90 Day Manufacturers Warranty
- Video Format: AVI
- Video Coding: M-JPEG
- Video Resolution: 720x480 VGA
- Video Frame Rate: 30FPS
- Field of View: 62 Degrees
- Image Scale: 4x3
- Supports: PC or Mac
- Recharging Voltage: 5VDC
- Interface Type: Mini 5 Pin USB
- Storage Supported: Up to 16GB SD Card
- Size: 2.1" x 1.1" x .78"
- Weight: .4oz
- Battery Life: 1-1.5 Hours
- Charge Time: 30-45 Minutes
- Time/Date Stamped: Yes
- Player Software: VLC Player or Windows Media Player, iTunes, Quicktime
Q: How would I wear this?
A: The mini camcorder will come with multiple different clips and mounts so that you can either clip it to your shirt or place it on a counter.
Q: Which media player do you recommend for playback?
A: We highly recommend that you download VLC Media Player it's a free download and works with Windows and Mac computers.
Q: Are the videos time and date stamped?
Q: How do you set the time and date?
A: Make sure an SD card is plugged it the camera. Plug the camera into your computer using the provided USB cable. Go to the TAG file and adjust the time and date. Make sure the time is set to military time and save the file. This will update the time.
Q: What is the field of view?
A: 62 degree field of view.
Q: How do I view my video recordings?
A: Take the SD Card out and put it in your PC or download directly off of the unit through your usb port.
Q: What is the battery life?
A: 1-1.5 Hours.
Q: How long does it take to charge this unit?
A: 30-45 minutes.
Q: Will this work with a MAC?
TOLL FREE SUPPORT
Mon-Sat 10am to 6pm CST