Pro 1080P Covert Spy Pen Camera
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
75K+ Satisfied Customers
Free Lifetime Support
Discreet Billing & Shipping
Free Same Day Discreet Shipping
Free Return Shipping
Looks Like a Pen, Writes Like a Pen, But its Actually Our 1080P Hidden Spy Pen Cam
The new 1080P hidden camera pen harnesses the power of today’s popular action cameras and professional-grade camcorders all in a single, fully functional ballpoint pen. This durable, law enforcement grade product captures beautiful, crisp HD quality video that rivals many other devices on the market, recording superior, seamless video in 1080P from your shirt pocket, vehicle dash, or custom vantage point, keeping you focused on the action without weighing you down.
HOW DOES THIS Spy Video Pen WORK?
To activate this item's recording feature simply press and hold down the silver button on the top, and once the red indicator light appears release the power button. Wait a few moments and the red light will flash red for a few moments indicating that the device is loading, the red light will stop flashing. At this point your device is recording video and audio.
To charge this device simply plug it into a computer or powered USB port, the first time you charge this device it is recommend to do a full 8 hour charge, after that the product only requires 4 hours to fully recharge. To view your video and audio files just plug your device into your PC or Mac, no special software is required to watch your videos just use Windows media player, QuickTime or VLC media player.
Why Choose This Hidden Cam?
This camera records with unparalleled video and audio quality. Looks and functions like a normal pen and even comes with replacement ink cartridges. This device has a great stylish design that mimics the look of high end writing utensils. You can even hide the video lens when you're not using it. This covert recorder is ideal for any moment in life with its one touch recording feature.
Record video and audio in full 1080P (1920x1080P) at 30FPS or turn down the video recording to 720P (1280x720) and record your videos at a full 60 frames per second! No need to fumble around with SD cards this item comes with a built in 16GB internal flash memory. All videos are date and time stamped allowing you to quickly locate videos that are important and need to be saved. You can even take hi-resolution photos (2560x1920) with this video recorder.
Recharge and download easily on any Windows PC or Mac computer by connecting the device to the computers' USB port. No software required when watching your videos, just use QuickTime, Windows media player or VLC media player. You can even save your videos files right onto your computers desktop just by copying and pasting the files right off the product. This device will last up to 80 minutes once it has been fully charged.
Are you looking for a similar product but with even better resolution?
Check out our new 2K Ultra Spy Camera Pen. This has all the same features but with 2K (2304x1296) resolution.
- Secret Shopper
- Record Lectures
- Record Problems at Work
- Record Problems with Spouse
- Record Meetings
- Private Investigators
- Shoot crystal-clear 1080P video at 30fps or 720P at 60fps for fluid fast action shots.
- You won’t miss a single moment with the 60 frames-per-second video capture mode.
- Covert light setting: The indicator light lets you know you're recording before shutting off, keeping your investigative tool concealed for discreet video capturing
- Customizable video settings: Adjust exposure, white balance, contrast, saturation and sharpness to create professional-grade clips.
- Low light performance: with the camera's 1080P high-performance low-light lens, you’ll be able to record any dim and shadowy occasion with minimal pixelation.
- Time/Date stamp: The date/time stamp feature tracks day and time, saving you the hassle of searching through files.
- Still photo mode: The device easily captures still images with a resolution of 2048x1536 in JPEG format.
- Integrated lithium-ion battery: Fueled by a rechargeable 380mAH battery that can be charged via USB, the device delivers 80 minutes of battery life.
- Plug & play simplicity: Fully compatible with windows and mac. simply plug it into your USB port and you’re ready to roll.
- 1080P Covert Pen Camera
- User Manual
- Reset Tool
- USB Cable
- 90 Day Manufacturers Warranty
- Memory: Internal 16GB
- Video Format: MOV
- Video Compression: H.264
- Video Frame Rate: 30FPS | 60FPS
- Video Resolution: 1080P: 1920x1080 | 720P: 1280x720
- Photo Format: JPG
- Photo Resolution: 2048x1536
- Battery Life - Video Mode: 70-80min
- Output to TV: No
- TV Output Format: No
- Headphones: No
- Indicator Light: Turns off while recording
- Audio Only Mode: No
- Audio/Video Mode Select: No
- Time/Date Stamp: Yes
- Mac Compatible: Yes
- Windows Compatible: Yes
- Dimensions: 15mm(D) x 155mm(L)
- Weight: 44g
- Battery Type: Rechargeable lithium-ion polymer
- Battery Life: 80 Minutes
- Charge Time: 8 hours initial charge. 4 Hours after initial charge
Q: Will I need to purchase a SD Card?
A: No, This Pen comes with a 16GB internal memory.
Q: Which media player do you recommend for playback?
A: We highly recommend that you download VLC Media Player it's a free download and works with Windows and Mac computers.
Q: How long is the battery life?
A: Roughly 80 minutes.
Q: How do you set the time and date?
A: White Box: With the device plugged into the computer, right-click in the empty space below DCIM and create a new text file that you'll name "time." Inside, write the time and date following this format: YYYY.MM.DD HH:MM:SS so 9/19/18 6:20am would be 2018.09.19 18:20:00. Click on the File at the top of the text document window and click Save.
A: Purple Box: Plug the device into your computer. Make sure your computer time is correct. Find the pen and go to the files on the device. Double click on 1080PG it will open a program. Make sure the displayed time and date is correct and press Create configuration file.
Q: Will this pen only do continuous recording?
Q: Will there be a LED indicator flashing while I record?
A: Yes, simply hold down the button for a few seconds and the lights will turn on. Once the light appears you can let go, and once the light stops flashing it is in record mode.
Q: How long should I leave it plugged in to charge?
A: 8 hours for your first charging session, but only 4 hours to recharge after that.
TOLL FREE SUPPORT
Mon-Sat 10am to 6pm CST
Support Centre Videos - Windows Computers
Low Quality vs High Quality Hidden Camera Equipment Review
How To Set up Time and Date For the 1080P Covert Spy Pen Camera