DREAMS MEET REALITY WITH THE FIRST 336-HOUR BATTERY-OPERATED AUDIO RECORDER
Record for a continuous 2-week period with this long-lasting audio recorder that doubles as a functioning portable charger that is perfect for charging your smart devices! This portable recorder is so easy to use it can be activated at a moment's notice and put in continuous or voice-activated record mode with just a flick of the dial. When fully recharged, the battery has an incredible 336 hours of life while continuously recording but can be extended for up to 150 days of standby while in voice activation, which is an amazing 5 months! This item measures under 3.7 inches long, which is considerably smaller than most power banks on the market today, and comes with a magnet to help you mount it to metal surfaces, increasing its ability to be placed just about anywhere, making it a great option for at-home, work, and even school! The included software allows you to time and date stamp your recordings and change the sound quality mode from HQ to XHQ, allowing for better quality recordings when played back. Downloading your recorded files is quick and easy. Plug it into a Windows or a Mac computer to listen to your recorded files.
HOW DOES THE POWER BANK VOICE RECORDER WORK?
This device is simple to use; flick the dial, and you're recording! You will see a straight line and some dots on each side of the on-off switch. The line indicates continuous recording, and the dots indicate sound activation mode. All you need to do is move the switch to either position to start recording. It comes with a cable that plugs directly into the USB port of any modern computer, which allows you to charge the device or listen to the recordings. It is also Windows and Mac compatible, so be sure to set the date and time for evidence-gathering purposes. Files can easily be played back on your Mac or Windows computer using their included media player.
WHY CHOOSE THE POWER BANK AUDIO RECORDER?
Our power bank recorder is a voice recorder and a fully functional portable charger allowing you to recharge your smart devices when you are on the go. This device blends naturally in at home, work, or school, making it a must-have if you need an audio recorder that requires a more covert touch for certain situations and encounters. The battery life for this recorder is unbelievable, clocking in at 336 hours while continuously recording or up to an amazing 150 days while in standby voice-activation mode. It also has a built-in 16GB memory, which can store 576 hours of audio recordings, and a battery life indicator so you can quickly charge your device before an important event, but don't worry, there are no lights on while recording giving this device an edge in the covert department over other audio recorders.
A simple to use dial allows for instant one-touch continuous and voice-activated recording. Each file can be date and time stamped for evidence gathering and organization through your Windows or Mac computer. Another great feature is that this device comes equipped with a detachable magnet giving you even more flexibility on where it can be placed. And let's not forget that you can even adjust this recorder's sound quality with a click of your mouse with the free included software from HQ to XHQ mode. Files can easily be exported to a Windows or Mac computer and played by your computer's included media player, allowing you to save and delete files quickly and conveniently when necessary. This is one of the most realistic and fully functional audio recorders on the market today, and with such robust battery life, you can be sure to capture what you need when you need it.
This professional audio recorder is great for recording conversations, school lectures, business meetings, or verbal abuse at home, work, or school. You can even use it to record your child custody case interactions with your ex or divorce case-workers. This product can be used to record verbal interactions with law enforcement and is perfect for on-the-go recording or as a dictation device. Best of all, it's a functioning power bank that allows you to charge your cellphone, tablet, or any other powered USB device.
- Download recordings easily to a Windows or Mac computer
- Recorded files can be date and time stamped for evidence gathering
- Adjustable record quality settings allow you to choose from XHQ or HQ for better sound quality
- 5-hour recharge rate. The built-in 16GB memory can store up to 576 hours in HQ, or 288 in XHQ mode
- A detachable magnet allows for you to place this device on any metal surface quickly and securely
- Record continuously for 336 hours while in HQ, or up to 288 hours in XHQ mode, or up to 150-days in voice-activation mode
- Clear voice recording with the built-in embedded amplified mic. Easily switch between voice-activation or continuous record mode
- Sleek design that looks like and functions as an ordinary USB power bank, allowing you to charge your cellphone, tablet, or other USB devices
- Simple design with no lights to indicate its recording. Easily start and stop recordings with a flick of a switch. Audio pick up range of 40 feet in optimal conditions
- User Manual, 1 Year Manufacturer's Warranty
- USB Power Bank Voice Recorder with 150 Day Standby
- Magnet, USB Cable
- Weight: 2.6oz
- Charge Time: 5 hours
- Time and Date Stamp
- Mac or Windows Compatible
- VAR sound detection: About 60dB
- Continuous or Voice-Activated Recording
- Storage Capacity: XHQ-288 hrs, HQ-576 hrs
- Product Dimensions: 3.66 x 1.07 x .90 inches
- Microphone Range: 40 feet in optimal conditions
- PC Interface: USB, Recording Format: MP3, Memory: 16GB
- Continuous Battery Life: XHQ-288 hours, HQ-336 hours, or up to 150-days in voice activation/standby
Q: How long does it take to charge?
A: 5 hours using a PC.
Q: What media program should I use for playback?
A: VLC is a great program to use; it is free to download off their website and works on both Windows and Mac OS.
Q: How do I set the Time and Date for Windows or Mac computers?
A: Please refer to the quick start guide - Click Here
Q: What if my computer doesn't prompt me to open a desktop folder when I plug in my device?
A: Click on the Windows icon or the Start button on a Windows computer, or go to your Finder on a Mac. In the search bar, type in MemoQ and click on the option it brings up. Here will be your files.
Q: How much battery life could I expect to get?
A: 336 Hours while in continuous recording mode or 150 days in sound activation/standby.
Q: Is there a maximum number of files?
A: 9,999 is the limit of how many files the device can hold, and once that limit is reached, it won't record any more even if it technically hasn't recorded the 576 hours. Just move and/or delete the files from the "Voice" folder to resolve this issue.
- Quick start guide: Click Here
- How to format device memory: Click Here
- Date and Time Stamp Windows Computers - Click Here
HOW DO I RETURN?
- Visit our returns center - Click Here
- Enter your order number and email address to start
- Follow the instructions and select the items you want to return
- If your item is eligible for a return or exchange, select that product
- Once your request is approved, you will get a confirmation email with shipping guidelines
WHAT ITEMS ARE RETURNABLE?
- Most items are returnable; view list below for non-refundable items
- Within 30 days from the date of purchase
- In unused and resellable condition
- In the original packaging with all the tags intact
- All returns or exchanges received damaged, showing obvious signs of use, missing accessories, warranty seals cut, or returned with damaged or missing product packaging may be subject to a 20% restocking fee
- Items sent back without an RMA # are subject to a 40% restocking fee
WHAT ITEMS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE?
- Bug Detectors and Counter Surveillance Products
- Pro Telephone Voice Transformer Kit
- Computer and Cell Phone Software
- GPS Trackers, GPS Service Plans, GPS Activations or Accessories
- Standard and Priority Overnight Shipping
CAN ITEMS BE EXCHANGED?
We will gladly exchange any items for something of equal or greater value within the first 30 days of purchase.
Please Note: If you're exchanging a non-refundable item for a refundable item, that new product will not be eligible for a money-back refund.
WHAT ARE THE REFUND OPTIONS?
- Refund to the original payment method
- Purchases made using cryptocurrency fall under the same exchange and return policies as regular fiat money purchases. Refunds processed are sent to the same wallet used at the time of sale. These refunds will be totaled in USD at the exchange rate for that currency at the time of reimbursement.
HOW DO I SHIP BACK THE ITEMS?
For instructions on how to ship the returned products, refer to the email received after placing the return request.
HOW SOON WILL I GET MY REFUND?
Once your returned item is received and inspected, you will be notified within 48 business hours by email that the refund has been completed. Refunds can take 7-14 business days to show up in your account.
MY QUESTION IS NOT ADDRESSED
If you have any queries regarding your return or refund, reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your name and order number for reference.
90-DAY WARRANTY ON ALL PRODUCTS EXCEPT THE FOLLOWING
- 1 Year Warranty on Voice Recorders
- 1 Year Warranty on Hidden Cameras
- 1 Year Warranty on GPS Trackers
- 1 Year Warranty on Dashboard Cameras
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
It's exactly what I needed to help put my mind at ease about my marriage after some strange behavior on my wife's part. I have answers now, and I can sleep again. Thanks!
Very good, thanks
The instructions for set up and use was easy enough for this not-too-digitally-savvy gal. The best part is that it looks like--and is--a power pack. One would not guess its main purpose. I left it in my car for over a week on "voice activation", and was surprised that the battery was almost at full charge at the end of the week. The sound quality is fantastic. It is sound sensitive, so it will likely active with outside noises, such as when a car passes or it rains, but I'd rather that than miss a recording. The overall quality is great--can you tell I'm pleased? Yep. I actually got what I expected, and then some.
It was better than I expected. The recording quality is superior. It even recorded a conversation from another room. Highly recommend this device.
The USB Power Bank Audio Recorder is expellant nobody even knows it’s there, easy to use and setup. The audio is good but the background noise interferes with voice, we have tried butting it in different areas but we have the same results. Maybe if you offered some type of easy-to-use software to take away back ground noises this product would be at a 10. I rate this product at an 8.9