HIDDEN NANNY CAMERAS JUST GOT BETTER WITH OUR MINIATURE CLOCK CAMERA WITH INFRARED
The WIFI 1080P mini clock camera is a portable, discreet, and functioning alarm clock with the ability to view live-stream footage from anywhere in the world, even at night, with the built-in infrared night vision that can see up to 15 feet! Set it up over the WIFI and view it from any internet-connected device. This system is easily operated through an iPhone, Android, or tablet, allowing you to set up features like motion recording, continuous recording, date and time, motion-triggered alerts, and the ability to download your videos directly to your phone or tablet. This stealthy video recorder is an uncomplicated solution for any situation where needing to know "right now" is required. Checking in on a nanny, making sure the repairman is working, or just needing to know who's coming and going from your home or business are just some of the possible uses for this covert recorder.
Designed to blend into environments, this small non-intrusive device tells time like a regular alarm clock and displays the temperature, humidity, and date. It does not have any flashing lights present while recording to give away that it's anything else but a simple alarm clock. The device stores everything captured in 720P resolution onto a micro memory card. You can use up to a 128GB card to store up to 156 hours of high-definition video at 30 frames per second. This camera excels in small or large rooms with its 120° field of view, making the possibilities limitless when setting it up. Not only that, but this device makes for great 24-7 surveillance, and should the power go out, it can work for up to 8 hours on the built-in rechargeable battery.
HOW DOES THE WIFI MINI CAMERA WORK?
Using smart peer-to-peer technology makes setting up this unit a breeze; you will be up and recording in minutes! First, download an app called TinyCam via the Google play store or Apple store. Enter your phone's WIFI settings and connect with the unit's WIFI signal. Once completed, point your phone or tablet's camera at the QR code located on the bottom of the device to scan the QR code, which will enable a point-to-point connection. Within the device settings on the application, you will choose your home or office WIFI and enter the password to get onto your network; once on the network, you will have access to the cameras' live stream on your phone when away. The TinyCam application allows you to add multiple cameras, set the time, date and even change the recording settings to continuous or motion. You can even set up motion trigger alerts for your smart devices to receive alerts when motion is present. To download your recorded videos plug the device into your Windows or Mac computer with the provided USB cable, or remove the SD card. The videos can be watched with your standard media player installed on your computer, or you can download these files directly to your smart devices allowing you to save them directly to your phone or tablet.
WHY CHOOSE THIS HIDDEN CAMERA?
This item looks and functions like a real alarm clock, displaying the time, date, and temperature but concealed within it is an embedded hidden camera and digital video recorder. The unit even allows for remote storage of footage by simply pressing a button on your smartphone or internet-capable device. This is perfect for situations where you don't have direct access to the unit while you are away. The clock camera can record high-definition 720P video continuously or only when triggered by motion detection, even in the dark with its built-in infrared that can see up to 15 feet, and it can hold up to a 128GB micro SD card that can store up to 156 hours of high-definition video at 30 frames per second! The recorder can time and date stamp recorded files, so you know exactly when something occurred.
The videos can be reviewed on a Windows or Mac computer and do not require any special software; use your standard media player on your computer to view all of your recordings easily or download them to your smart devices through the application software. This alarm clock camera can be plugged in for 24-7 video surveillance, and should the power go out; the battery will operate for up to 8 hours of daylight recording or 3 hours when using night vision. The wide 120° field of view allows you to cover large or small spaces at home or work efficiently. The free TinyCam app allows you to make changes to the unit's features while you are away on vacation or at work, allowing you to change the recording type to motion or continuous, set up the time and date, motion trigger alerts, and more.
The mini clock cam is the perfect solution for ensuring the nanny or maid service is doing their jobs. Keep an eye on your kids or loved ones to ensure everyone is okay when away. It's great for monitoring your valuables in your room or at the office. You can even check in on the caregiver to make sure your loved ones receive the best possible care or keep an eye on your apartment when maintenance stops by to fix something.
- Live streams video at 1080P high-definition and saves video onto the SD card at 720P
- Time and date stamp videos for evidence gathering and organization of your recorded files
- No indicator lights are present while recording, allowing this nanny camera to blend in naturally
- 128GB Micro SD card stores up to 156 hours of 720P high-definition video at 30 frames per second
- WIFI hassle-free setup using peer-to-peer technology. Watch video remotely on your Android or Apple smartphone or tablets
- Built-in infrared allows you to see up to 15 feet at night and a wide 120° field of view allows for you to cover areas conveniently
- A functional alarm clock that displays date, time, temperature, and humidity, making it the perfect nanny camera for your home or office
- Easily download your recorded videos to a Mac or Windows computer, no software required, playback videos with any standard media player
- It can be left plugged into power for 24/7 surveillance and can operate for up to 3 hours with the built-in battery backup when fully charged and using infrared
- Free Android and iPhone applications allow you to remotely set up features like time and date stamps, motion-activated recording, or motion trigger for mobile alerts. You can even download recorded footage directly to your smart devices with this easy-to-use application
- User Manual, 1 Year Manufacturer's Warranty
- WIFI 1080P Mini Clock Camera
- SD Card Reader, USB Cable, Rechargeable Battery
- Weight: 5.4oz
- Time and Date Stamp
- Charge Time: 4-5 hours
- Stream Quality: 1080P
- Video Resolution: 720P
- Frame Rate: 30fps~720P
- Lens: 120° FOV, Audio: No
- Mac or Windows Compatible
- Night Vision Distance: 15 feet
- Video Storage 128GB: 156 hours
- Motion Detection Distance: 20 feet
- Phone App Support: Android or iPhone
- Continuous Battery Life with IR: 3 hours
- Continuous Battery Life without IR: 8 hours
- Product Dimensions: 1.5 x 1 3/4 x 4 1/4 inches
- PC Interface: USB, Video Format: .MP4, Memory: Up to 128GB Micro SD Card
Q: I'm trying to set up the camera, and I've waited a few minutes, but nothing is showing up on my phone's WIFI. What's going on?
A: There could be a few reasons for this, but there are some basic things to check first. Ensure the camera is plugged in for power and that a formatted SD Card (containing no files) has been inserted for memory storage, beyond ta reset button that would take care of most issues after holding it down for about ten seconds.
Q: Which media player do you recommend for playback?
A: We highly recommend that you download VLC Media Player it's a free download and works with Windows and Mac computers.
Q: I can't see the camera over the internet. What's going on?
A: A few reasons could be that your internet is down, your phone is not really connected to the device's WIFI, or a password was input incorrectly. TinyCam devices cannot operate on WIFI with special characters in the password.
Q: I can see the unit remotely sometimes, and other times it looks choppy and not smooth; what's going on?
A: This could be due to peak hours of internet use in your area or just poor reception. Lowering the video's stream quality should make live streaming less choppy while not affecting the recording quality.
Q: I'm trying to set up this device at a hotel, and there is WIFI, but I can't see the camera on my phone; what can I do?
A: The most common reason would be the way WIFI access is available. Most hotels set up guest WIFI accounts. This doesn't necessarily mean that the unit won't work, but in most cases, if Admin access is not available, this is likely the reason that you can not access your camera on your cell phone. TinyCam devices cannot connect with WIFI with a password that contains special characters.
Q: I set up the unit, but I don't want to use WIFI. Will it still work?
Q: Are files saved in 1080P?
A: No, they are recorded at 720P to the SD card. Only the live stream will come in at 1080P.
Q: How do I set the time and date stamp?
A: Please refer to the quick start guide - Click Here
Q: Will recordings play on my Mac?
Q: Does this Item record audio?
A: No. It does not record audio.
Q: Does this record at night?
A: Yes, the device has infrared that can see up to 15 feet.
HOW DO I RETURN?
- Visit our returns center - Click Here
- Enter your order number and email address to start
- Follow the instructions and select the items you want to return
- If your item is eligible for a return or exchange, select that product
- Once your request is approved, you will get a confirmation email with shipping guidelines
WHAT ITEMS ARE RETURNABLE?
- Most items are returnable; view list below for non-refundable items
- Within 30 days from the date of purchase
- In unused and resellable condition
- In the original packaging with all the tags intact
- All returns or exchanges received damaged, showing obvious signs of use, missing accessories, warranty seals cut, or returned with damaged or missing product packaging may be subject to a 20% restocking fee
- Items sent back without an RMA # are subject to a 40% restocking fee
WHAT ITEMS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE?
- Bug Detectors and Counter Surveillance Products
- Pro Telephone Voice Transformer Kit
- Computer and Cell Phone Software
- GPS Trackers, GPS Service Plans, GPS Activations or Accessories
- Standard and Priority Overnight Shipping
CAN ITEMS BE EXCHANGED?
We will gladly exchange any items for something of equal or greater value within the first 30 days of purchase.
Please Note: If you're exchanging a non-refundable item for a refundable item, that new product will not be eligible for a money-back refund.
WHAT ARE THE REFUND OPTIONS?
- Refund to the original payment method
- Purchases made using cryptocurrency fall under the same exchange and return policies as regular fiat money purchases. Refunds processed are sent to the same wallet used at the time of sale. These refunds will be totaled in USD at the exchange rate for that currency at the time of reimbursement.
HOW DO I SHIP BACK THE ITEMS?
For instructions on how to ship the returned products, refer to the email received after placing the return request.
HOW SOON WILL I GET MY REFUND?
Once your returned item is received and inspected, you will be notified within 48 business hours by email that the refund has been completed. Refunds can take 7-14 business days to show up in your account.
MY QUESTION IS NOT ADDRESSED
If you have any queries regarding your return or refund, reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your name and order number for reference.
90-DAY WARRANTY ON ALL PRODUCTS EXCEPT THE FOLLOWING
- 1 Year Warranty on Voice Recorders
- 1 Year Warranty on Hidden Cameras
- 1 Year Warranty on GPS Trackers
- 1 Year Warranty on Dashboard Cameras
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
The clock works pretty well. The only problem I had was that the unit got pretty hot at the start. I removed the battery and it solved the problem.
Great service, fast shipping, and awesome support.
Overall it works ok, but there are times it doesn't react to motion, no matter the sensitivity and it won't remotely connect if I leave the house.
Hi David, Give us a call Monday through Saturday 10am to 6pm CST @ 1-800-292-7748 and we would be happy to assist you and get you up and running.
I had a small issue with my first camera in the first week but customer service made sure I had a new clock on my desk a week later. Thank you!
I just setup the clock and am able to view it on my phone. I set the brightness and contrast to maximum and every now and then it goes back to the middle setting. Also the controls show an audio and microphone you can turn on but no audio is recorded.