EASY NIGHTTIME RECORDING WITH OUR ZETTA MAX IR SURVEILLANCE CAMERA
Our Zetta Max infrared surveillance cam is a tiny and portable surveillance camera about the same size as a deck of playing cards. Power-packed with the ability to record 720P high-definition video and audio, this camera has a large 160-degree field of view. It can record at night with the embedded infrared illuminator that can see up to 10 feet.
You can quickly set up the date and time with the free Zetta configuration software or put it in motion-activation, continuous record mode, or passive infrared mode. Since this device is small and portable, it has a rechargeable battery that can last for up to 12 hours on a full charge or be set up to record in standby mode for up to 180 days, and if you need to record for even longer, plug it into any power outlet for a more permanent 24/7 solution.
You can quickly and securely download your recorded files to a Windows or Mac computer by either plugging the device directly into the computer with the included USB cable or by removing the SD card.
HOW DOES THE ZETTA MAX SURVEILLANCE CAMERA WORK?
With only one button for powering on and off with a slider switch to change the recording mode from continuous, motion detection, or custom settings, this surveillance cam is straightforward to work with. Insert an SD Card, put it into whatever record mode you need, hit the power button, and set it down.
It will have a little green light flashing to indicate it is recording, and an orange light will flash when you turn it on or off. A free program is available for download onto your computer, allowing you to set up the other security features such as voice activation, low light mode, turning off the power on record light, and even set the date and time. All video files can easily be downloaded to a Mac or Windows computer. Just use your standard media player to preview your files.
WHY CHOOSE THIS SECURITY CAMERA?
If you're in the market for a small surveillance camera that can see in the dark, here is your answer. The built-in infrared lets this camera see about 10 feet in complete darkness, making this security camera a good solution for monitoring a business or home.
This surveillance camera records in 720P high-definition and has a wide 160° field of view to cover the largest area possible, perfect when placed in the corner of a room. When creatively placed in the car, the unit will cover the driver and passenger seat and possibly the back seat of an average compact or midsize car.
This Zmax recorder has the longest-lasting battery in our line, with up to 12 hours of life when set to motion or continuous recording and up to 180 days in standby when set in PIR or vibration mode. You can even set this surveillance camera to have its recordings triggered by other devices, such as motion sensors and smoke detectors, which can greatly extend battery life.
You can even leave this unit plugged into power for long-term 24/7 video monitoring. Inserting a 256GB SD card allows you to acquire 200 hours of continuous 720P video and audio which can be quickly and easily downloaded to a Mac or Windows computer.
You can playback the video files with your standard media player on your computer. The free Zetta Max configuration software allows you to quickly customize your video recorder the way you want with features like time and date stamp, motion-activated recording, PIR-triggered recording, continuous recording, day-night mode, and more.
Our Zetta max infrared surveillance camera is the perfect solution when ensuring caregivers provide the best possible care to loved ones, keeping an eye on your apartment when maintenance stops by fixing something. It's even perfect for making sure the nanny or maid service is doing their jobs while you're away or put it in your car to watch for vandalism. Keep an eye on your kids or loved ones to ensure all is well. Monitor your valuables in your room or at the office, or keep an eye on house guests at your vacation home with this rechargeable portable camera.
- SCOSCHE MagicMount Surface2 - Click Here
- Built-in infrared allows for this security camera to see 10 feet at night
- Time and date stamp videos for evidence gathering and organization of your recorded files
- 256GB micro SD card stores up to 200 hours of high-definition video at 30 frames per second
- 12-hour battery life when fully charged or up to 180 days in PIR mode or leave plugged into power for 24/7 recording
- Records 720P high-definition video and audio. No gap video technology that saves videos in 10, 15, or 20-minute segments
- Simple to operate and turn on, with a one-touch record feature. Built-in 160° field of view allows for you to cover a large area
- Easily download your recorded videos to a Mac or Windows computer, no software required, playback videos with any standard media player
- External trigger record function enables video recording when an external device such as smoke detectors, door, or window sensors are tripped
- Free custom settings program allows for you to set up features like time and date stamp, motion-activated or continuous recording, vibration standby-mode, audio-triggered recording, auto day and night mode, disable the LEDs while recording, and more
HOW DO I RETURN?
- Visit our returns center - Click Here
- Enter your order number and email address to start
- Follow the instructions and select the items you want to return
- If your item is eligible for a return or exchange, select that product
- Once your request is approved, you will get a confirmation email with shipping guidelines
WHAT ITEMS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE?
- Bug Detectors and Counter Surveillance Products
- Professional Voice Changer Telephone Kit
- Cell Phone Software
- GPS Trackers, GPS Service Plans, GPS Activations, or Accessories
- Standard and Priority Overnight Shipping
WHAT ITEMS ARE RETURNABLE FOR REFUND?
- Most items are returnable within 30 days from the date of purchase. Items must be unused, in resalable condition, and in their original packaging, or a 20% restocking fee may be applied
- Items sent back without an RMA # are subject to a 40%-60% restocking fee
All products carry a 1-year manufacturer's warranty and can be exchanged for a different product within the first 30 days of purchase. After 30 days of the initial purchase, you can exchange your product for the same item if you have any issues.
WHAT ARE THE REFUND OPTIONS?
- Refund as a store credit
- Refund to the original payment method
- Purchases made using cryptocurrency fall under the same exchange and return policies as regular fiat money purchases. Refunds processed are sent to the same wallet used at the time of sale. These refunds will be totaled in USD at the exchange rate for that currency at the time of reimbursement
HOW SOON WILL I GET MY REFUND?
Once your returned item is received and inspected, you will be notified within 48 business hours by email that the refund has been completed. Refunds can take 7-14 business days to show up in your account.
MY QUESTION IS NOT ADDRESSED
If you have any queries regarding your return or refund, reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Hours: 9 am - 5 pm, Monday - Saturday
- Toll-Free: 1-800-292-7748
- Email: email@example.com
- 2301 N. Central Expy, Ste 152 Plano, TX 75075
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- User Manual, 1 Year Manufacturer's Warranty
- Zetta Max IR Surveillance Camera 160° Field of View
- 5V DC Adapter, USB Cable
- Weight: 4.1oz
- Time and Date Stamp
- Charge Time: 6-8 hours
- Infrared Distance: 10 feet
- Lens: 160° FOV, Audio: Yes
- Mac or Windows Compatible
- Video Resolution: 720P or 360P
- Video Storage 256GB: 200 hours
- Continuous Battery Life: 12 hours
- Frame Rate: 30fps~720P, 30fps~360P
- Product Dimensions: 4.0 x 2.25 x 1.0 inches
- PC Interface: USB, Video Format: .AVI, Memory: Up to 256GB Micro SD Card
- Standby Battery Life: 180 days **PIR triggering and power-saving mode enabled**
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: How much average battery life can I expect?
A: You can get up to 12 hours of battery with motion detection or continuous recording modes. You can also set the device to record based on body heat triggering, which will put it on standby for up to 180 days.
Q: I bought a 64GB/256GB card, but it's not working.
A: Please download the Zetta Widget to format your SD card - Click Here
Q: What field of view will I get?
Q: What is the video quality?
Q: How does the device detect movement?
A: Through the Zetta Widget, you can set the unit to use a passive infrared sensor to detect heat like a driveway alert kit does or a motion sensor for an alarm system. This helps cut down on false alerts and allows for maximum battery life. If you use just the motion detection preset, it'll work off visual changes in the environment - Click Here
Q: I did the custom settings for different triggers, but it didn't record the event. What happened?
A: The device utilizes a PIR trigger, a vibration trigger, or an audio trigger customized through the widget. Since the triggers can sometimes kick on when nothing is there and miss crucial events, it's recommended to only use this mode once you've done a few tests in the area you will be using this hidden camera.
Q: How good is the audio on the device?
A: In a quiet environment, you can expect a 10-15 foot radius to capture audio clearly. All environments are different, though, and it's recommended to perform a few tests to ensure that the audio will capture what you need.
Q: How good is the video? Can I see License Plates?
A: This unit is not built to capture license plates specifically. In the right situation, at the right height, and in optimal settings (daytime), you may be able to get a license plate. The camera records at 720P resolution. We recommend performing a test run and adjusting the camera's location to make sure you can get the data needed.
Q: I want to use it to protect my car. Will it still work on a hot summer day?
A: The device can still work at 113°F; beware that it will be hotter inside a car. We recommend parking your car in the shade if you absolutely need to use this device on a hot summer day.
Q: Why is the night vision not working?
A: The night vision mode is not a default setting; to turn this mode on, make sure the device is set in custom setting mode and turn on infrared in the Zetta Widget Software - Click Here
Q: How well does the night vision work?
A: 10-15 feet.
Q: How do I set the time and date stamp?
A: Please refer to the quick start guide - Click Here
Q: What's the largest SD card I can use?
Q: Can I download my videos on a PC and a Mac?
- Quick start guide: Click Here
- Zetta Max Configuration Software - Click Here