SmartBox Lite GPS Tracker Kit
THE POWER OF THE GL300, WITH EXTENDED BATTERY
Robust GPS tracking takes a lot of battery strength, so let us introduce you to the SmartBox Lite! With the incredible features of the ever-popular GL miniature beacon coupled with an extended 4-5 months standby battery inside this weatherized case, this unit has the life needed for your long-term project. In addition, the box has built-in magnets to make it easy to mount onto any vehicle's undercarriage.
Real-time tracking of the device's position is at your fingertips with the Motomon GPS Tracking application, or log in with a computer to view trip histories and gather reports compiled from the data. Generate and print reports detailing locations being visited frequently, create special alerts to trigger when the device goes into or out of pre-determined zones, or keep an eye on the maximum speed driven by your family or employees. The battery is rechargeable and comes with a charging dock that will provide a full charge in only 3 hours!
HOW DOES THE SMARTBOX LITE WORK?
Inside the rugged container is the GL miniature GPS tracker, coupled with an extended battery pack that is rated to increase the life of the mini tracker to 4 to 5 months of standby time! Sign in from a computer or a mobile application to view the current location or any site visited from up to 24 months back! Live updates are shown on a map to detail the route taken for any single trip or from the entire day. Here, you may add personalized markers for particular addresses or create geofences for special notifications on travel into or outside of an area. If you need to quickly get to the vehicle where you've placed the tracker, you can open the app and start a route from your current location to the tracker's position with the Apple or Google map applications. The live GPS tracker will switch from tracking via satellites to utilizing GSM localization with the internal 4G SIM card if the signal gets lost, as it would when going into a parking garage, between tall buildings, a shipping container, or a service truck.
Managing a business fleet or newly driving teenagers can be a hassle, but generating reports based on their driving behavior is easy! First, add as many beacons as needed to your account and access valuable information, such as the mileage driven, excessive speeding, state-line crossings, and frequent visitations to points you define on the map. Then, compile the data you need to reprimand employees, talk to teens about skipping school, or confront your spouse about suspicious habits.
WHY CHOOSE THIS LIVE GPS TRACKING UNIT?
The powerhouse of our real-time miniature tracker, combined with a rugged, magnetic box and an extended battery, makes the SmartBox Lite a go-to for anyone needing a long-term solution. Whether used for commercial or personal reasons in live tracking or only to check historical data, this device puts the necessary information right at your fingertips. As a result, peace of mind can finally be achieved in managing your assets, your employees, and the safety of your family.
The SmartBox Lite GPS Tracker kit is great for keeping an eye on your assets like construction equipment or storage containers, classic vehicles, and more. Manage your fleet's day-to-day operations or put it on the family car to monitor your new teen driver.
- Saves up to 24 months of historical data
- Free Computer, iOS, or Android applications
- The extended battery lasts up to 4 to 5 months
- Computer and iOS or Android mobile interface
- Rechargeable battery gains a full charge in 3 hours
- Calendar navigation to easily view the history of travel
- Built-in magnets and weatherized case included with built-in magnets
- Real-Time GPS tracking on a map and the ability to create driving behavior reports
- 3-axis accelerometer detects motion for an extended battery life of up to 4-5 months
- Track positions even with a loss of GPS signal! GSM localization accuracy increases or decreases depending on the number of cell towers pinged
- Data reports compiled for individuals or groups can be generated for start and stop times, locations visited, speed-limit violations, state-line crossings, etc
- GPS activation: Built into the total price
- Data plan: $39.99 **No contracts pay month to month**
- Activate same day if GPS forms received before 4 pm CST
- Daily Pro-rated amount $1.33
- User Manual, 1 Year Manufacturer's Warranty
- SmartBox Lite GPS Tracker Kit
- Charging Dock, Cable for Charging, Rubber Plugs, and String
- Weight: 1 lb
- Charge Time: 3 Hours
- GPS Antenna: Internal
- Battery Life: 4-5 months
- IP52 Weatherized Casing
- Cellular Antenna: Internal
- Rechargeable Battery: Yes
- GPS Updates: 5-10 minutes
- Position Accuracy: 2.5 meters
- Dimensions: 5.5 x 4 x 1.5 inches
- Operating temperature: -4° F to 149° F
Q: How long does the battery last?
A: With 5-10 minute updates, this unit should get between 4 to 5 months of standby time.
Q: Where is the on button?
A: There is no power button; it will wake up when it detects that it is in motion.
Q: Can I follow the device to the last reported location?
A: When stopped, the device will report where it has come to rest, and it will put this on a map. Use the MotoMon GPS application to ping this location, and it will sync with Google or Apple maps to create a path from your area to the tracker's last known position.
Q: Can I look at the history?
A: With a calendar navigation tool, you can pick which day and which trip you want to look at on the map or go to the reports section to download a list of the visited addresses for any time period.