WiFi Weather Station Hidden Nanny Camera
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
75K+ Satisfied Customers
Free Lifetime Support
Discreet Billing & Shipping
Free Same Day Discreet Shipping
Free Return Shipping
A Weather Station Clock That Any Spy Must Have
This clock gives a readout of the outdoor atmospheric conditions and contains a high definition 1080P resolution video recorder. Along with the weather display this remarkably handy station also displays the indoor and outdoor temperature, humidity, moon phases, time, date and week. The device utilizes a wireless outdoor temperature gauge. Your video can be conveniently stored to a 128GB SanDisk card for up to 120 hours of video. Video playback and live view over a computer is done with a free and easy to use phone app that can be downloaded for iPhones and Androids or you can view live stream footage directly through your computers internet browser.
Set it up to record on motion or continuous. Plug this clock into a wall socket for constant power, though it can even run on battery for 3-4 hours if power was to be lost.
How Does the WiFi Weather Station Nanny Camera Work?
This device is a snap to configure. On your iOS or Android smart-device you'll install the free App, go to your WiFi settings and log onto the devices' WiFi, point your camera at the QR Code to scan, tie the device to your home or business network with the wireless internet password and you're finished!
Located on the edge of the device is the SD Card slot where you'll insert a Micro SD Card for memory storage. With a 128GB SD Card the camera can record in HD 1080p video for up to 120 hours.
Need to cover multiple areas in your home or office? No problem, as the same app will allow you to add as many devices from as many locations as you need, so feel free to watch over your home, office, and parents' home at the same time! It works with both iOS and Android internet connected phones and tablets and it really works as a clock with a weather readout that will integrate seamlessly in any home or business environment.
Why Choose This Hidden Video Recorder?
Looking for a covert spy cam to watch what's happening around the house? Want to be able to remotely see what is going on? This inexpensive camera is great! It functions as an actual weather clock and concealed inside is a small video recorder! The device is also WiFi connected so you can log in using your smartphone to see a live view of what's going on while you're away.
Along with the 3-4 hours of battery life, this unit can also be plugged into a wall for constant power. The device records in 1080P (1920x1080P) resolution and can be played back on either a Windows or Mac computer. There isn't a special software you need to download to playback the files, just use VLC or Windows Media Player. All files are time and date stamped to allow for easy review, and the device can record up to 120 hours of video on a 128GB SD Card.
- Check up on the Nanny
- Confirm suspicions of the Housekeeper Stealing
- Know if House Guest wander into your bedroom
- Monitor areas Care Givers aren't supposed to go
- Prove Maintenance Workers are coming in when they're not asked for
- Look after your children
- See what your Spouse does while you're gone
- Make certain before you accuse anyone of Child Abuse
- Secretly keep an eye on Care Givers to watch for Abuse
- Catch your kids or spouse Abusing Drugs
- Motion-activated 1080P HD video recording or continuous video recording
- Fully functional clock with included outdoor temperature and humidity sensor
- WiFi device: Watch remotely on your smartphone or tablet
- Supports up to a 128GB SD card for up to 120 hours of video storage
- Hassle free set up using P2P technology
- Plug-in device (unlimited recording time) or run on battery 3-4 hours
- iOS (iPhone and iPad) & Android (phone and tablet) compatible
- Download your videos files onto a Mac or PC
- WiFi 1080P Weather Clock Hidden Nanny Cam
- Back Cover
- Outdoor Temp/Humidity Sensor w/ Mounting Screws
- USB Cable
- User Manual
- Software Disk
- AC Adapter
- 1 Year Manufacturers Warranty
- CMOS 5 Megapixels
- Recording Quality 1920x1080
- Snapshot Quality 4032x3024
- .AVI Recording format
- Frames: 25FPS
- Visual Field of View: 90°
- Distance of motion detection shooting 6 m straight-line
- Battery capacity 3000MA
- Compressed format H.264
- Type of memory card TF card
- Maximum capacity of memory card 128GB
- Computer Players: VLCPlayer/SMPlayer
- Supports: Mac OS and Windows
- Supported mobile phones: Android/iOS
- Supported Web browsers: IE7 and above, google chrome, firefox or safari.
- Recording: 1mins/ around 20MB
- Charging time About 5-6 hours
- Working time About 3-4 hours
Q: Does this device actually function as a Weather Clock?
A: Yes, it will include an outdoor unit that registers outdoor conditions accurately.
Q: Is this item battery operated or do I have to plug it in for power?
A: It is not battery operated. This device requires it to be plugged in for power.
Q: If I am on vacation and someone accidentally unplugs my camera can I set it up remotely to view it again?
A: Unfortunately you would not be able to set it up remotely, you would need someone local to set it back up for.
Q: Will I be able to see in complete darkness?
A: No, it does not have a built in IR sensor (night vision).
Q: I'm having trouble seeing the camera over the internet. What could be causing this?
A: Several possible reasons for this could be that your phone is not actually connected to the device's WiFi signal, the password to your WiFi router was input incorrectly on the app when you were trying to connect it, or possibly you did everything correctly but your internet at the house/office went out.
Q: Sometimes the video stream is smooth, other times it's choppy and has a lot of lag-time. How can I fix that?
A: To achieve a less choppy video signal we recommend lowering the stream quality. This won't change the recording quality, but in some cases can be a quick fix if the data transmission is slow.
Q: I'm on vacation at a hotel and I'm trying to connect it to their WiFi but I can't open the live stream on my phone. Why not?
A: Most likely it's due to the hotel only granting access to the guest WiFi account rather than their administrator account. Potentially it could work, but this would be the most common reason it would not.
Q: There is a slot on the clock for a large battery, was one supposed to come with the device?
A: No, but if a battery is added to the weather clock then it can run off of battery for roughly 24hrs. We recommend picking up a 3000MA battery for the device, that way your DVR never misses a moment.
Q: Is the video date and time stamped?
Q: What's the largest micro SD storage the camera can use?
Q: What media program is suggested for reviewing the files?
A: A great and free to download media player that works with both Windows and Mac computers is VLC.
Q: Can videos be saved on a PC or Mac?
A: Yes you can.
Q: Does this record audio?
A: No. It does not record audio.
Mon-Sat 10am to 6pm CST
Support Centre Videos - Windows Computers
Low Quality vs High Quality Hidden Camera Equipment Review
How To Set up Wi-Fi For Your Hidden Nanny Camera Recorder