1080P SPY GLASSES WITH SIMPLE ONE-TOUCH OPERATION
Our covert video glasses have great 1080P high resolution and an easy one-touch record operation. They look great and blend with any attire, offering discretion when needing to capture inappropriate interactions in the office, proving that deliveries are made to the correct recipient, or covertly monitoring an employee's behavior. A built-in 16GB memory allows you to store up to 1.5 hours of high-definition video and audio which can quickly be reviewed on any Windows or Mac computer with the included USB connection. In addition, the camera is hidden in the bridge of the glasses and offers an 80-degree field of view, perfect for capturing whatever you are looking at.
HOW DO THE VIDEO SPY GLASSES WORK?
These glasses are very easy to use, with just one button for operation. There are two ways to turn it on: either holding down the button for 3 seconds to go directly into recording a file or holding it down for 2 seconds to enter standby mode. A flashing indicator light, located only where the user would see it on the left interior arm, lets you know what mode you're in: it'll show two flashes of blue and then disappear when recording, or it will have a solid blue light when in standby. You may end a recording to go back into standby mode by clicking the button one time. While in standby, you can click the button once to snap a 4032x3024 photograph or hold the button down for a second to begin a new recording. Hold the button down for about 2 to 3 seconds to turn the unit off from either the standby or recording mode. To review the video or photographs, plug the device into your Windows or Mac computer; you'll also be recharging the internal batteries when you do this. Within the device's memory are the PHOTO and VIDEO folders, along with a text document used to time and date stamp future recordings. You can use any standard media player when reviewing your recordings on a computer.
WHY CHOOSE THESE VIDEO GLASSES?
This stylish pair of high-definition video recording glasses could be your new tool for secret shopping or recording meetings at the office. Private investigators and victims of abuse alike use items such as these daily to capture what people do and say in combative interactions or gain the evidence they need to bring someone to trial. They have incredible 1080P high definition resolution and have built-in, 16GB memory that stores up to an hour and a half of video and audio recordings. The glasses are very discreet, with one button for activation. In addition, each recording can be date and time-stamped for easy organization of important files. Check or save the recordings by plugging the video glasses into any Windows or Mac computer. Then, you can easily playback any of your recorded files using your standard media player.
Our video glasses can be used for many different activities, like nature walks, or sporting events, family events, parties, and more. Or use these glasses for more serious matters like capturing abuses at home or in the workplace, child custody cases, interviews, training videos, secret shopping, law enforcement, or as a private investigator or warrant processor.
- Time and date stamp videos for evidence gathering and organization of your recorded files
- Records 1080P high-definition video and audio. Capture high-resolution photos at 4032x3024
- No indicator lights are present while recording, allowing for these spy glasses to blend in naturally when in use
- Simple to operate and turn on, with a one-touch record feature. 80° field of view allows for you to capture a large area
- 1.5-hour battery life when fully charged. 16GB memory stores up to 1.5 hours of high-definition video at 30 frames per second
- Easily download your recorded videos to a Mac or Windows computer, no software required, playback videos with any standard media player
- These stylish glasses can be worn with any dress attire. The built-in embedded camera is cleverly hidden in the bridge of the glasses making this the perfect covert camera for work, home, or out on the town with friends
- User Manual, 90 Day Manufacturer's Warranty
- 1080P Spy Glasses
- Lens Cleaning Cloth, USB Charging Cable
- Weight: 1.30oz
- Time and Date Stamp
- Charge Time: 3-4 hours
- Video Resolution: 1080P
- Lens: 80° FOV, Audio: Yes
- Frame Rate: 30fps~1080P
- Mac or Windows Compatible
- Video Storage 16GB: 1.5 hours
- Continuous Battery Life: 1.5 hours
- Product Dimensions: 5.8 x 5.9 x 1.5 inches
- Photo Resolution: 4032x3024, Photo Format: JPEG
- PC Interface: USB, Video Format: .H.264, Internal Memory: 16GB
Q: What media player do you recommend for playback?
A: We recommend using VLC Media Player. It's a free download and works with Windows and Mac computers.
Q: What is the maximum length of a file?
A: This device will create each file for a maximum of 5 minutes.
Q: How do you set the time and date?
A: Please refer to the quick start guide - Click Here
Q: How long should I expect the battery to last?
A: It'll run for approximately an hour and a half.
Q: Does it have onboard storage, or do I need to purchase an SD card?
A: It has a 16GB internal memory.
Q: How long does it take to charge?
A: 3-4 hours.
HOW DO I RETURN?
- Visit our returns center - Click Here
- Enter your order number and email address to start
- Follow the instructions and select the items you want to return
- If your item is eligible for a return or exchange, select that product
- Once your request is approved, you will get a confirmation email with shipping guidelines
WHAT ITEMS ARE RETURNABLE?
- Most items are returnable; view list below for non-refundable items
- Within 30 days from the date of purchase
- In unused and resellable condition
- In the original packaging with all the tags intact
- All returns or exchanges received damaged, showing obvious signs of use, missing accessories, warranty seals cut, or returned with damaged or missing product packaging may be subject to a 20% restocking fee
- Items sent back without an RMA # are subject to a 40% restocking fee
WHAT ITEMS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE?
- Bug Detectors and Counter Surveillance Products
- Pro Telephone Voice Transformer Kit
- Computer and Cell Phone Software
- GPS Trackers, GPS Service Plans, GPS Activations or Accessories
- Standard and Priority Overnight Shipping
CAN ITEMS BE EXCHANGED?
We will gladly exchange any items for something of equal or greater value within the first 30 days of purchase.
Please Note: If you're exchanging a non-refundable item for a refundable item, that new product will not be eligible for a money-back refund.
WHAT ARE THE REFUND OPTIONS?
- Refund to the original payment method
- Purchases made using cryptocurrency fall under the same exchange and return policies as regular fiat money purchases. Refunds processed are sent to the same wallet used at the time of sale. These refunds will be totaled in USD at the exchange rate for that currency at the time of reimbursement.
HOW DO I SHIP BACK THE ITEMS?
For instructions on how to ship the returned products, refer to the email received after placing the return request.
HOW SOON WILL I GET MY REFUND?
Once your returned item is received and inspected, you will be notified within 48 business hours by email that the refund has been completed. Refunds can take 7-14 business days to show up in your account.
MY QUESTION IS NOT ADDRESSED
If you have any queries regarding your return or refund, reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your name and order number for reference.
90-DAY WARRANTY ON ALL PRODUCTS EXCEPT THE FOLLOWING
- 1 Year Warranty on Voice Recorders
- 1 Year Warranty on Hidden Cameras
- 1 Year Warranty on GPS Trackers
- 1 Year Warranty on Dashboard Cameras
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Great, worked well, fast shipping.
Overall the quality of the video is good, the operation is simple enough for me, the camera is very well hidden in the bridge of the frame, but what I really love is no one has any idea that this is a camera, people just think I'm wearing a pair of regular glasses. Recommend.
Overall, I am satisfied with the watch and the pen. The glasses seem to have a problem. When I first got the glasses I charged it until the light turned from red to blue. However, after three times that I had to charge it, now it only shows a red light, never changes to blue to indicate a full charge. The instructions say that it will take about 1.5 hours to recharge after the first one. However, as I said, it stays red, not blue as the instructions say. Two days ago I let it charging for about 6 hours and the light always stayed red. I need instructions to let me know whether it is I or there is something wrong with the glasses. Also, the chip is very difficult to take out. at the recommendation of a representative, I use a sharp object to slide the chip out. It was so difficult but I was able to slide it out with the use of a knife. The knife scraped the coating off the chip, but I was able to take it out. I was able to use the see the files by plugging the chip into my computer. In other words the chip was not damaged. I plan to contact the representative to see if I need to send them back for an exchange. Lastly, I agree with another reviewer that the instructions could be improved because at first it was confusing. Eventually, I got it after I kept experimenting and practicing. If possible, I appreciate a reply or a call to see what we can do to fix the red light problem with the glasses. I rated four start because of the glasses problem. You have a great day. Salvador
Hi Salvador, Thanks for the review. In terms of watching back the video files, the easiest way to do this is to plug the device into your computer with the provided USB cable that you use for charging. This will bypass having to remove the SD memory from the glasses. We are here to help Monday through Saturday, 10 am to 6 pm CST @ 1-800-292-7748, and should the device be found to be defective, we will get it exchanged out for a brand new device. Thanks again; we look forward to talking to you and working this out =)
These glasses are great but the buttons were too complicated for me. I just thought it would be "on & off" but its way more complicated and I cant do it. Push 1 time for 1 thing, push and hold for 2 seconds for another thing, then push 1 time, cross your toes and swirl and count to 3....it was WAY to many combinations for me to do.
Hi Lisa, Thanks for the review. We hope you come back in the future to shop with us and give our products another chance! Remember all of our products are backed with free lifetime tech support, we are here to help Mon-Sat 10 am to 6 pm CST @ 1-800-292-7748, or we can be reached at email@example.com! Thanks and have a wonderful day!
What a find, works well, good image and video quality. Thinking about grabbing another pair.