Camera Finder & Wireless Bug Detector
FIND THOSE PESKY HIDDEN CAMERAS QUICKLY AND EASILY
Find one, find them all, this is the latest in hidden camera finder technology. This dual search tool is designed specifically for quick hidden camera locating without the need of expensive RF detectors. It is compact, great for travel, easy to operate and will identify any covert camera. It doesn't matter if the intrusive camera is on, off, hardwired, or wireless it will locate the exact position of the lens.
Also, there is a built in RF detector that can detect frequencies in the range of 1MHz-6.5GHz. Perfect for identifying if something is transmitting in the area.
EASY TO USE CAMERA FINDER & WIRELESS BUG DETECTOR
Every camera has a lens. No matter how sophisticated the device may be. The camera finder exploits this weakness and can spot a camera lens up to 30ft away.
To detect cameras simply turn it on and press the LED light switch to turn on the red flashing LEDs. Look though the red tinted view finder and start scanning the area for something flashing back.
If you see a red flashing light reflecting back at you then it might be a camera. A simple trick to help determine if it's a camera or not, is to take 5 steps left or right while looking at the same location. If you still see the reflective light then it is not a camera. If the red flashing light is gone then it could be a camera.
The reason for this is that the red LED light refracts off a coating on the glass lens, this coating is used for many other things as well, such as IR receivers, indicator lights, and so on. Every camera is made this way, and can not be produced without it. Once back to your original position, find the red flashing light again, then you will want physically inspect the device. You might have to get within a few inches to actually see the camera lens.
To use the RF detector simply turn it on, calibrate the sensitivity, and you are ready to sweep the area. To calibrate the device make sure the antenna is fully extended, turn it on, and adjust the sensitivity. Adjust the sensitivity so that it detects some type of signal then you want to slowly adjust the sensitivity down until it stops detecting something. Now the detector has been calibrated.
DO YOU NEED TO FIND A HIDDEN CAMERA?
Ever feel like someone is watching you? Do you suspect someone knows what's happening when they are not there? Then you need a camera detector.
In the ever progressing tech driven world, cameras have become smaller and easier for criminals to get there hands on. They could be in a clock, a television, or even a tiny hole in a ceiling, but they have a weakness, every camera has a lens and a lens finder exploits this.
It doesn't matter how well hidden the camera is, the camera finder will find it, even if the camera is off. The camera finder is great for travel, and is compact enough to keep in a pocket. Recharge the internal battery with the provided cable and you will be able to use the camera finder for up to five consecutive hours of use.
It also has a built in RF detector that can detect radio frequencies in a range from 1MHz-6.5GHz. This means you can find audio and video transmitters within this range, because you never know know who might be watching.
WHAT CAN THE CAMERA LOCATOR BE USED FOR?
- Detecting Audio Transmitters and Receivers
- Detecting Wireless Frequencies
- Detecting Illegal Wireless Tapping Devices
- Detecting Wireless Bugs
- Detecting Wireless Hidden Cameras
- Detecting Wired Cameras
- Detecting Cameras turned ON/OFF
- Detects RF signals up to 30ft
- Locate a camera lens from 3 inches- 30ft
- Easy to read back lit LCD display with battery, signal strength, and alert mode indicators
- Flashing LED lights and view finder for detecting a variety of camera lenses, both overt and covert
- Detection of hidden wireless systems, such as listening devices or camera systems
- Detection frequency range of 1MHz－6.5GHz
- Easy alerts using visual and audible or vibrating
- Wireless signal strength indicator and adjustable detection sensitivity for narrowing in on signal source
- Built-in rechargeable lithium battery allowing up to five hours of continuous use between charges
- Charge time: 45 minutes
- Retractable telescoping antenna
- Compact and very convenient to transport, easily fits into pockets
- Camera Finder & Wireless Bug Detector
- 90 Day Manufactures Warranty
- Detection Frequency Range: 1MHz-6.5GHz
- Antenna Length: 23mm collapsed, 90mm extended
- Battery: Built-in 3.7V 500mA
- Current Consumption: 100mA
- Charging Voltage: 5-6VDC
- Dimensions: 2.188” L x 1.25” W x 4.063” H
- Weight: 0lb 2oz
- Battery Life: 5 Hours
- Recharge Time: 45 Minutes
Q: Will it detect all cameras?
A: Yes it can detect wireless cameras or hardwired camera. This devices camera finder will reflect off the lens of any spy camera.
Q:What is the battery life?
A:5 Hours, with a 45 minute charge time.
Q:What exactly can I pick up on the RF detector?
A:The RF detection portion allows you to pick up on signals given off from a wireless device transmitting within the 1MHz-6.5GHz frequency range.
Q:How do I use the lens finder?
A:Turn on the units flashing red LED's, once they are flashing look through the opposite side. Stand 5ft from your target and be sure to stand directly in front of the item your are investigating. Look for a flashing red light coming from the device, this may indicate a hidden spy camera or a reflective surface.
Q:How do I know if I found a camera lens?
A:You will see a consistent red flashing light reflecting back at you. Keep in mind the red LEDS are built to reflect off of glass surfaces or surfaces with a shine.