WiFi DVD Player Hidden Camera
WATCH DVD MOVIES AND HAVE SURVEILLANCE FOR THE HOME USING THE SAME DEVICE
This functioning DVD Player has a secret, hidden inside is a HD 720p camera and recorder! The digital video recorder (DVR) stores footage to a micro SD card either continuously or trigger when the camera detects movement in the room. It doesn't matter if the DVD player is off, if the device is plugged to a power source, then the internal hidden camera is on.
That's not all, built inside is also a WiFi module. This allows you to connect with your iPhone or Android device to the hidden camera live, and can to receive push notifications from motion triggers and to view the live stream!
ANYONE CAN SETUP THE WIFI DVD PLAYER COVERT CAMERA
The WiFi DVD Player Nanny Camera is a simple, no hassle set up. Just download the SG HOME App, connect to the camera's personalized WiFi signal, scan the QR code on the DVD player, and you're connected live. From your phone you can tell the camera to embed the recordings with the exact date and time, record based on motion, and even to notify you on your smartphone when recording begins. The SG HOME App also allows for remote playback, a cloud stage option, and even the ability for email based tech support.
Internally the WiFi DVD player nanny camera saves to a removable micro SD card in .AVI format. This is compatible on a Mac or Windows PC, and playable using Windows Media Player, iTunes, QuickTime or even VLC Media Player. This added layer of protection is a fantastic feature, so even if your internet goes down, the footage will still be saved. The WiFi DVD Player Nanny Camera can record up to 86 Hours of High Definition footage with a 64GB Micro SD card.
Add as many cameras as you need at a location and it is still viewable with the same app. The simple SG HOME app is available from both the iPhone and Android app stores.
WHO WOULD SUSPECT A FUNCTIONAL DVD PLAYER
Looking for a hidden camera that can be placed out in the open without drawing attention to itself? This is the perfect nanny camera for you. The covert camera is built right into a working DVD Player, watching for any unusual activity from your entertainment center. Live view anytime via WiFi and the app even offers a 4x zoom. The WiFi DVD Player Nanny Camera can also send push notifications to your smartphone that will alert you of an event when movement is detected. This is a perfect solution if you're monitoring for abuse or wondering if someone like the maintenance people are coming in unannounced.
WHO KNEW A DVD PLAYER CAN BE USED FOR THIS
- Recording the Nanny Stealing
- Recording the Housekeeper Stealing
- Recording your House Guests Stealing
- Recording Care Givers Stealing
- Recording Maintenance Men Stealing
- Recording your Kids
- Recording your Spouse
- Checking for Child Abuse
- Checking for Care Giver Abuse
- Checking for Drug Abuse
- View any time from anywhere
- Playback on PC or MAC
- Easy set up using QR code
- Free live streaming
- 90 Day battery standby
- Motion recording
- Date and time stamped video recording
- Supports up to a 64GB SD card
- See the action close up using the APP with 4x zoom capabilities
- Event notification/alert instantly know when someone enters your home or office
- Real WiFi remote view using a server
- Use on any smart phone or tablet to view video
- Records video on a micro SD card up to 64GB even if your WiFi isn’t working you still capture video
- Add as many cameras as you need in any location and see on one app
- Download app to as many devices as needed
- Wi-Fi DVD Player Hidden Nanny Camera
- IR Remote For DVD Player
- User Manual For DVD Player
- User Manual For DVR
- 1 Year Manufactures Warranty
- 1280x720 Effective Pixels
- Playback on PC or MAC
- 1/3" digital cmos Image Sensor
- 140° Field of View
- NTSC/PAL Compatible Video System
- Operating Temperature 22°F - 158°F
- Invisible 940 nm IR's (Night Vision models only)
- 1280x720 Recording Resolution
- H.264 Video Compression
- Time/Date Stamp
- Up to 64GB memory card capacity (Class XC1) - Confirmed with Toshiba and Samsung EVO
- Adjustable Resolution(HD & D1)
- Multiple Video Recording Modes
- Adjustable Frame Rate(up to 15 fps)
- AVI Video Playback Files
- Operating temperature 32° F - 122° F
- WiFi:802.11 b/g/n Standards
- 3 dBi Antenna Gain
- iPhone 3GS or higher
- iPad iOS 5.1 or higher
- Android 2.3 or higher
RECORDING TIME IN HIGH DEFINITION
- 64GB up to 86 hours at 1280x720 Resolution
Q: I can't see the camera over the internet whats going on?
A: There could be several reasons for this, not actually connected to the wifi network on your smartphone, internet is out, incorrect wifi password.
Q: I can see the camera remotely sometimes, and other times it looks choppy and not smooth whats going on?
A: To achieve a less choppy video signal we recommend lowering the stream quality. This won't change the recording quality, but in some cases can be a quick fix if the data transmission is slow, Still having issues contact tech support at 1-800-590-4272.
Q: I'm trying to set up this camera at a hotel, and there is WiFi but I can't see the camera on my phone, what can I do?
A: The most common reason would be the way WiFi access is available. Most hotels set up guest WIFI accounts. This doesn't necessarily mean that the camera won't work, but in most cases if Admin access is not available this is likely the reason that you can not access your camera on your cell phone.
Q: Is the Video Date and Time Stamped?
Q: Whats the largest SD Card I can use?
Q: Do I need special Software to play the recorded video files?
A: No this unit records all of its video into an AVI format so you can use any video player (Windows Media Player, VLC Media Player ) to watch your recorded videos.
Q: Can I download my videos on a PC and Mac?
A: Yes. If you own a Mac we recommend downloading VLC media player for macs to view your recorded videos.