Wi-Fi DVD Player Hidden Camera with Blu-Ray
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
100K+ Satisfied Customers
Free Lifetime Support
Discreet Billing & Shipping
Free Same Day Discreet Shipping
Free Return Shipping
WATCH DVD OR BLU-RAY MOVIES AND HAVE SURVEILLANCE FOR YOUR HOME USING THE SAME DEVICE
This functioning DVD & Blu-Ray player contains a secret addition: concealed inside is a HD 720p video recorder! The device stores footage to a micro SD card either continuously or triggered when it detects movement in the room. Even if the DVD movie player is off and the device is plugged into a power source, then the internal video recorder is on and watching for activity while you're away.
That's not all! Built inside is also a WiFi module. This allows you to connect with your iPhone, iPad or Android smart-device to the see the device's live stream footage, it can even send you push notifications on motion and you can playback from anywhere in the world on your mobile device.
ANYONE CAN SETUP THE WIFI DVD PLAYER HIDDEN CAMERA
This unit is very easy to set up. Obtain the SG HOME App, tap the "+" on the bottom and select "by WiFi." Make sure your smart device is connected to the WiFi you're needing the video recorder on, and enter the password for the WiFi you're wanting to connect the spy cam to. Follow in the next step to create your own personal password for the device and select "Next." A pop up will allow you to hop on to the WiFi signal of the unit and then return to the App. You're connected! The phone app does all the work from this point and will establish the nanny cam on the network, select "Finish" and you are done. It's that simple.
From your phone you can tell the recorder to embed the video files with the exact date and time, record when it senses motion, and even to notify you on your smartphone when recording begins. The smartphone app also allows for remote playback, directly store live snap shots and video to the phone option, and even the ability for full manufacturer tech support if needed.
Just like most other nanny cams, this device records all its' footage in .AVI format to a micro SD card (maximum 32 hours recording at 720P using a 32GB SD) mounted out of view on the back of the device. To review your videos, remove the memory card and fit it into any Mac or Windows PC and use the standard players or VLC Media Player to see what was captured. Having this back-up adds a layer of protection in case your internet were ever to go down or you were just too busy to pull up the live feed from the motion detection alert on your phone.
The SG HOME app allows for as many same brand cameras as needed to be added at any location so you can watch live feeds from multiple rooms. The simple SG HOME app is available from both the iPhone and Android app stores.
Why Choose This Secret Video Recorder?
Been on the hunt for a camouflaged video recorder that can be placed out in the open without drawing attention to itself? This is the perfect nanny camera for you. The covert pinhole lens is built right into a working DVD/Blue-Ray Movie/Music Player, watching for any unusual activity from your entertainment center. Live view anytime via WiFi and see whats going on while you are away. The device can also send push notifications to your smartphone that will alert you when movement is detected. This is a perfect solution if you're monitoring for abuse or wondering if someone like the maintenance people are coming in unannounced.
- See if your Nanny is Stealing
- Watch the Housekeeper lazing about during hours you pay
- Discover if your House Guests are taking things
- Be watchful for Care Givers Stealing
- Look out for unannounced Maintenance Worker visits
- Check-in on your Kids
- Keep an eye on your Spouse
- Catch someone Abusing your Child
- Discover Care Giver Abuse
- Find evidence of Drug Abuse
- Playback on PC or MAC
- Records in high definition 720P
- Works with Androids or iPhones
- Functioning DVD & Blu-Ray player
- Easy set up with free live streaming
- Push notification alerts when motion is triggered
- Motion recording with date and time stamped video
- Download the free app to as many devices as needed
- 125 degree field of view, allows for you to cover large rooms
- Add as many devices as you need in any location and see on one app
- Event notification/alert instantly know when someone enters your home or office
- Records video on a micro SD card up to 32GB even if your Internet isn’t working you still capture video
- Wi-Fi Enabled DVD & Blue-Ray Movie Player Hidden Nanny Cam
- IR Remote
- User Manual For DVD Player
- User Manual For DVR
- 1 Year Manufacturers Warranty
- Recording quality: 1280x720 (720P)
- Field of view: 125 degrees
- Video signal: NTSC/PAL
- Operating temperature: 22°F - 158°F
- FPS: 30 frames per second
- SD memory size: Up to 32GB
- Power: DC 5/12 Volts using only provided AC adapter
- Motion detection: Yes, PIR
- PIR Start up time: Less than 2 seconds
- Overwrite: Yes
- Dimensions: 8” L x 12” W x 2” H
- Weight: 3.5 pounds
- iPhone 5 or higher iOS 8.0 or higher
- Android 4.4 or higher
- Take snap shots and store on your device from anywhere
- Playback recorded video from App
- App can be used on multiple devices
- Push video notification
- HDMI out: Yes
RECORDING TIME IN HIGH DEFINITION
- 32GB up to 32 hours at 1280x720 resolution
Q: I can't see the device over the internet whats going on?
A: There could be several reasons for this, not actually connected to the wifi network on your smartphone, internet is out, incorrect wifi password.
Q: I can see the unit remotely sometimes, and other times it looks choppy and not smooth whats going on?
A: To achieve a less choppy video signal we recommend lowering the stream quality. This won't change the recording quality, but in some cases can be a quick fix if the data transmission is slow, Still having issues contact tech support at 1-800-590-4272.
Q: I'm trying to set up this device at a hotel, and there is WiFi but I can't see it on my phone, what can I do?
A: The most common reason would be the way WiFi access is available. Most hotels set up guest WIFI accounts. This doesn't necessarily mean that the device won't work, but in most cases if Admin access is not available this is likely the reason that you can not access the unit on your cell phone.
Q: Does this device have an HDMI output?
Q: Is the video date and time stamped?
Q: Whats the largest SD card I can use?
Q:Which media player do you recommend for playback?
A:We highly recommend that you download VLC Media Player it's a free download and works with Windows and Mac computers.
Q: Can I download my videos on a PC and Mac?
A: Yes. If you own a Mac we recommend downloading VLC media player for macs to view your recorded videos.
Q: Does this record audio?
A: It does not.
Wheres the HDMI?
Camera portion is good, DVD player is outdated no HDMI out.
Thank you for your review! The new models of the device do have an HDMI output, as well as the new ability to play Blue-Ray disks, rather than just DVD's.
Great for keeping an eye on the nanny
Looks just like the video player I had before. Has a really wide angle lens so I see my whole TV room. Gives me peace of mind when my nanny is watching the kids.
Great hidden camera.It really does play movies! Camera has good picture quality. Only complaint is there is no HDMI out =(
Works great, Motion activated camera. It is WiFi so I am able to check my camera even while at work.
Good camera to watch what is going on at home. Put this in my living room to watch my kids when they are home by themselves.