Flexible Survival Wire Saw
TAKE IT EVERYWHERE WITH YOU
This 22 inch stainless steel wire saw is the strongest wire saw on the market. With a 105-lb breaking strain, you won't find a limb that this saw can't handle. Stainless steel finger rings make it easy to hold while sawing, and it rolls up neatly into a compact size that is convenient to carry.
AN Easy to Use Flexible Survival Wire Saw
The survival saw is very easy to use. When you are sawing always keep the wire straight to make the fastest most precise cuts. It can also be used to make a bow saw by cutting a flexible sapling then notching it at both ends to hold the wire saw. Cuts easily through wood, plastic, bone and many other materials.
Why choose this product?
Like to go camping? Looking for the perfect items for your bug out bag? This is the perfect item for you. It is small and compact great for a backpack or bug out bag. It has 105-lb. breaking strain so it can handle almost any job.
- Cuts through metal, plastic, bone, ice, etc.
- Finger rings for grip and attachment
- Razor-sharp wire saw teeth
- compact and easy to carry
- Flexible Survival Wire Saw
- 90 Day Manufactures Warranty
- Length: 22" inches
- Construction: Stainless Steel
- Cuts up to 6" diameter limbs
- 105-lb. breaking strain