Klein Jab Saw
Either your a professional installer, or a weekend worrier, having the right tools for the job makes all the difference in the world. Klein tools offer world class performance, superior results, unsurpassed precision, durability and comfort. You simply can’t buy a better hand tool. That’s just some of the many reasons we trust Klein tool products, and now were making them available to you. Klein tools offer a professional result without comparison.
The Klein Jab Saw is a duel direction blade for push and pull cutting through drywall, wallboard, plywood, and plastic. The hardened carbon steel blade offers triple ground teeth and a beveled blade point for scoring and plunge cuts. The Klein Jab Saw is durable and has a handle structure design for strength. Cutting through surfaces is a snap with the flat-end grip that allows for palming or punching through drywall with ease and comfort.
High Quality, and American Made, The Klein brand is the #1 preferred hand tool in the electrical industry, as well as one of the leading brands used in the maintenance, construction, and industrial trades. Loyalty to Klein Tools is strong due to Klein Tools’ commitment to professional tradesmen; professionals feel the difference every day.
- Cuts drywall, wallboard, plywood, and plastic.
- Triple ground teeth for a fast cut.
- Blade cuts in both directions (push and pull).
- Hardened, carbon steel blade for durability.
- Hardened, beveled blade point for scoring and plunge cuts.
- Handle structure designed for strength and durability.
- Flat-end grip for palming or punching through drywall.
- Hardened Carbon steel blade
- Triple ground teeth
- Beveled blade point
- Handle structure
- Flat-end grip
- Klein Jab Saw
- 90 Day Manufactures Warranty